Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-20-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default QB Wonderlic Scores

Haven't seen these posted on here so I thought it would be a good discussion. I know that a good Wonderlic doesn't equal success. I didn't think Griffin would score that low.

Luck 37
Tannehill 34
Cousins 33
Wilson 28
Weeden 27
Moore 26
Osweiler 25
Griffin 24

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...r-on-wonderlic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow enterprisingly that Moore did not score a much higher score with his football talent coach skill set.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kellen Moore looks like a neanderthal. I'm surprised he broke 20
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Wow enterprisingly that Moore did not score a much higher score with his football talent coach skill set.
WTF is enterprisingly?
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

24's not bad, isn't that better than Big Ben did?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

24 is the league average for the Wonderlic. I don't know what typically is the average for QBs.

RGIII graduated a year early from Baylor and was taking grad school classes this winter so I'm not too concerned about his score, however I did think he would score higher.

Peyton Manning says the wonderlic is overrated.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stanford doesn't accept idiots. That was just a general statement. Not attacking any other player.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Griffin graduated high school early and then graduated Baylor early. Not concerning at all.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Peyton Manning says the wonderlic is overrated.
Of course he says that: baby brother scored better.

Seriously though, I'm not worried about Griffin's score. He's a smart guy, and his academic record reflects that. Also, 24 isn't bad, and it's better than a lot of very good QBs. It only seems "bad" because there are some pretty high scores this year.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any test that doesn't rank Kellen Moore at the top of all QB's is truly worthless and should be essentially ignored at all costs.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
WiSeIVIaN
Rookie

WiSeIVIaN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WiSeIVIaN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WiSeIVIaN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WiSeIVIaN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WiSeIVIaN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WiSeIVIaN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WiSeIVIaN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WiSeIVIaN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WiSeIVIaN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WiSeIVIaN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WiSeIVIaN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peyton and Brees both scored 28's. Anyone who counts Griff's 24 against him is an idiot. The man is obviously very intelligent. Honestly the fact that some players prepare for the wonderlic and some do not can have a pretty big effect on the scores, but as long as someone is 20+ I'm happy. Guy won't have a problem understanding the playbook at all.
WiSeIVIaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiSeIVIaN View Post
Peyton and Brees both scored 28's. Anyone who counts Griff's 24 against him is an idiot. The man is obviously very intelligent. Honestly the fact that some players prepare for the wonderlic and some do not can have a pretty big effect on the scores, but as long as someone is 20+ I'm happy. Guy won't have a problem understanding the playbook at all.
Well said.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it isn't that big of a deal... but it does break the 26-27-60 rule for Griffin that predicts good QB play in the NFL. 26 on the wonderlic test, at least 27 starts, and a completion percentage over 60%.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...ule/index.html
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
OhioJB
Rookie

OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OhioJB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like those who leak the scores prosecuted and locked away to think about what they've done for a little while.

I'd also like to see the players in next year's draft class all refuse to take it, because of the leaks and because it's an idiotic test in my humble opinion.

Gee, I wonder if Claiborne will be a bad NFL CB because he reportedly scored a 4. My guess is he will be very good, possibly even a pro bowler.

Charlie Casserly made the point that players who score low often have reading comprehension problems rather than low IQ's.

One more thing I'd like to see, if they are going to have players take the test and leak the scores, they should also make all the coaches and front office personnel take it and have their scores released. The owners are the ones who really should take it, but since they ultimately run the ship they'd never agree to it. Sometimes I think even Roger Goodell should take it. An NFL team in London? Really, Roger? Moving the Vikings to L.A. where teams have failed before, all because the NFL refuses to build their own stadiums? Really, Roger? Didn't you learn anything from the league allowing Modell to s**** Browns fans by moving the team just so he could line his pockets? Un-freaking-believable.
OhioJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
I know it isn't that big of a deal... but it does break the 26-27-60 rule for Griffin that predicts good QB play in the NFL. 26 on the wonderlic test, at least 27 starts, and a completion percentage over 60%.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...ule/index.html
This isn't directed at you, because you pointed out that it's not a big deal; but I do have a short rant about the 26-27-60 rule...

Gil Brandt stole the starts/completion-percentage idea from a stats guy named Dave Lewin (who, last I know of, worked for the Cleveland Cavs as one of their "moneyball" guys). Then Parcells tacked the wonderlic onto it, just for shits and giggles.

I think that starts and completion percentage are pretty important variables, but I haven't seen any evidence that wonderlic scores matter, unless your score shows that you're obviously ********.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote