Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-20-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya I've seen them they looked cool. Hawkeye and I played an MLG game on Halo 3 and won before my disk started acting up. We have some pretty good players on this board.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My best bud and I were gonna go try and go pro...were pretty good back in the day.

Then we discovered women don't have cooties and....boobs...

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right now we have 9 people, our ideal goal would be 12.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know J05son is still around sparingly so he might not have seen this. If we PM him he might be interested. Obviously DG is still around too.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I know J05son is still around sparingly so he might not have seen this. If we PM him he might be interested. Obviously DG is still around too.
I'm not sure either of them has Reach but we can obviously give it a shot. I'm sure there are members here that play Halo but browse the off topic sparingly and haven't seen this yet.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I PM'ed J05son, it looks like he hasn't been on in weeks so I'm not sure he'll respond.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

It looks like we might not get more than 9, so if IBC and Jvig want to bring in a couple friends I'm fine with it. 16 is still the ultimate goal.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
It looks like we might not get more than 9, so if IBC and Jvig want to bring in a couple friends I'm fine with it. 16 is still the ultimate goal.
I can get one of my buds in if need be. Not the really good one cuz he's pretty much retired now lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bulldogs, are you sooo solid?

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Bulldogs, are you sooo solid?
Why yes, yes I am.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am very drunk, lets do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Why yes, yes I am.
We're now Xbox friends!

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:12 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'd be interested depending on what time we're gonna play. I'd prefer to play Reach because i don't know where my H3 disc is at the mo.

Oh and my GT is ELDUDERINO1165

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Last edited by themaninblack : 04-22-2012 at 03:21 AM.
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:16 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be down once xbox support get their damn **** together. My live account expired about 2 months ago and I have no option to upgrade back to a gold account. I can't even redeem any one of my four 12 month prepaid cards. 8 phone calls later and still nothing so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your account got banned. Same thing happened to my first one. I couldn't renew it at all.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
i'd be interested depending on what time we're gonna play. I'd prefer to play Reach because i don't know where my H3 disc is at the mo.

Oh and my GT is ELDUDERINO1165
Added you to the list. This puts us at 10. Ideal scenario we get two more players and have six teams, but if we can't we could always do a five team round robin. Let me know what you guys think.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I'd be down once xbox support get their damn **** together. My live account expired about 2 months ago and I have no option to upgrade back to a gold account. I can't even redeem any one of my four 12 month prepaid cards. 8 phone calls later and still nothing so far.
Hopefully you can find an account. If we get you, we only need one more player.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just played a bit today and damn am I rusty.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I'm willing to play if anyone is interested tonight.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-22-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I just hopped off I might be on later
Old 04-22-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Had a few goes at it...ay ay ay....can't believe how rusty I am lol. Got better towards the end though lol

MstrVader is my GT.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 04-22-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I'll be on tomorrow if you guys want to play. So are we just going to do a round robin of 5 teams or what?
Old 04-23-2012, 07:34 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Ill be on tonight after work around 5ish. So I am down to play.

Also as for the tournament I think we should hold off for a bit seeing as that the daft is coming up and that is clearly more important to 98% of us.

So I would say first weekend in march would be a good starting point.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're doing it around 5 i probably wont be able to play. I dont mind missing out though.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

We're just playing for fun at 5, not apart of the actual tournament. And yeah, I'll wait until the draft is over.