Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-11-2007, 04:34 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.
Default NFL Criminals Video

Here's a short video I made about the NFL's most notorious criminals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJqOU7lgKYc

Let me know what you think.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:57 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First of all, you need to give warning about the graphic nature of the video ;)

Other than that its good from a neutral perspective, I don't like it though because you say the league is full of these people are the start through implication.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:25 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
First of all, you need to give warning about the graphic nature of the video ;)

Other than that its good from a neutral perspective, I don't like it though because you say the league is full of these people are the start through implication.
20%+ have been charged with a serious crime.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:33 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That really is disgusting. I mean, these athletes think that they are above the law and in many cases allowances have been made for them. I am a firm believer that a harsher stance should be taken on players who commit crime/crimes.

Roger Goodell is off to a good start and I hope he continues in his crackdown of athletes involved in crimes both drug and non-drug related.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 07:53 AM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

It is cool, but I wasn't expecting to see those OJ pictures. I probably could have done without, but it certainly makes a statement. I'd be interested to see what you can do with a slightly longer one with more people in it.

This one was kind of funny too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7jTk...elated&search=
Old 04-11-2007, 07:57 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Should have included Marcus Vick, Sebastian Janikowski, Sean Taylor.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:46 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Janikowski's only a drunk not a criminal.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 02:18 PM    (permalink
mfkrush
Rookie

mfkrush hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Why wasn't Charles Tillman in there? Remember when he ROBBED Moss of the game winning touchdown? LOL
mfkrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh...I don't particularly care about athlete criminals any more than regular people who are criminals. Stuff like this is why there's so much attention on criminal athletes, instead of the ones who actually go out and do stuff for their community.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Eh...I don't particularly care about athlete criminals any more than regular people who are criminals. Stuff like this is why there's so much attention on criminal athletes, instead of the ones who actually go out and do stuff for their community.
thank you so much for saying this. We got so many problems in our communities and people for some reason choose to focus so much on the athletes that get in trouble with the law. How about we focus on the Warrick Dunns of the NFL instead of the Pac-Mans of the NFL? We have ourselves to blame for letting these guys damage the image of the NFL.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
TwOne
Rookie

TwOne hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

how about putting a graphic photos warning next time?

Angels Record: 6-8
TwOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwOne View Post
how about putting a graphic photos warning next time?
It's two dead people. I highly doubt it's something that you anybody on this website hasn't seen before.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that was good, i enjoyed it
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
Should have included Marcus Vick, Sebastian Janikowski, Sean Taylor.
Their crimes were fairly minimal compared to the ones included in my video. The least serious thing was probably Ray Lewis' charge and I debated long and hard about whether to include him or not.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
TwOne
Rookie

TwOne hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
It's two dead people. I highly doubt it's something that you anybody on this website hasn't seen before.
yes, but some people dont want to see it.

Angels Record: 6-8
TwOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
dhoe20
Rookie

dhoe20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
20%+ have been charged with a serious crime.
Source? And a large portion of those crimes are mostly drugs which I don't think is a serious crime.
Quote:
Not something people want to see though.
dhoe20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me gusta. It'll probably get flagged anyway.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cool video. Although Clarett isn't in the NFL anymore... but I'll let it slide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhoe20 View Post
Source? And a large portion of those crimes are mostly drugs which I don't think is a serious crime.

Not something people want to see though.
It gets the point across.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is the Nebraska player?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty good.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should put steve smith in there because he RAPED the chicago defense in the 2005 playoffs./

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Lawrence Phillips.

One of the most talented RBs in the game who was just an absolute idiot off the field.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Phillips
Old 04-11-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Cool video. Although Clarett isn't in the NFL anymore... but I'll let it slide
A lot of those guys aren't in the NFL anymore, for obvious reasons.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
energizerbunny
Veteran

energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.energizerbunny is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Lawrence Phillips

edit: nvm

good video but why is Ray in it? he wasn't convicted of anything.
energizerbunny is offline   Reply With Quote