Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-22-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Howard Cosell on the 1981 NFL Draft

All of it's good, but jump to 40 seconds to get to Cosell dumping on the draft and draft day festivities. And raving about Al Davis' drafting.

JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"this nothing event" hahahaha

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw that earlier, haha.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahahha on the Rams.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best moment of that draft (for me at least) was Seattle taking David Hughes in the second round. Honest to #### nobody in the place or on cable for that matter had ever heard of the guy.

The draft then started on tuesday morning and it had to be around 6 am on the west coast. My wife thought i was out of my mind for taking a day off and going to a bar that early in the morning. Seemed pretty normal to me.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Best moment of that draft (for me at least) was Seattle taking David Hughes in the second round. Honest to #### nobody in the place or on cable for that matter had ever heard of the guy.

The draft then started on tuesday morning and it had to be around 6 am on the west coast. My wife thought i was out of my mind for taking a day off and going to a bar that early in the morning. Seemed pretty normal to me.

I just had a look at that draft. Hughes was a RB from Boise State who were in the college football wilderness 30 years ago. Amazing how far the draft and its coverage has progressed since those days. Two running backs were taken in the Top 3. LT and Ronnie Lott were selected in the Top 8.

Mike Singletary, Howie Long and Rickey Jackson were all taken soon after Hughes in the 2nd rd. Ouch!
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boknows34 View Post
I just had a look at that draft. Hughes was a RB from Boise State who were in the college football wilderness 30 years ago. Amazing how far the draft and its coverage has progressed since those days. Two running backs were taken in the Top 3. LT and Ronnie Lott were selected in the Top 8.

Mike Singletary, Howie Long and Rickey Jackson were all taken soon after Hughes in the 2nd rd. Ouch!

Scouting in the early 1980s was almost non-existent!!lol

I wonder if that's ever happened since, three HOFers all taken in the 2nd round.
That's unbelievable.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone think of ron burgundy espn interview when watching this?
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
All of it's good, but jump to 40 seconds to get to Cosell dumping on the draft and draft day festivities. And raving about Al Davis' drafting.

People spoke differently back then. Not a single "um", every word chosen carefully but apparently also spontaneously.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
slats7
Rookie

slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slats7 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For my fellow Dallas fans.

slats7 is offline   Reply With Quote