Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-21-2012, 02:50 AM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RGIII fever is heating up in the DMV right now. It is to the point where people prefer Luck one and Griffin at their pick. Griffin is definitely entering himself into the DC sports scene, going to Caps playoff games etc. I am pretty sure they already told him what we know and he is acting accordingly.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:46 AM    (permalink
Bald_81
Rookie

Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bald_81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So much for the NFL working to reduce the spoiling of picks.
Bald_81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:57 AM    (permalink
PickedOffTwice
Rookie

PickedOffTwice is a cocksman.PickedOffTwice is a cocksman.PickedOffTwice is a cocksman.PickedOffTwice is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald_81 View Post
So much for the NFL working to reduce the spoiling of picks.
So what are they gonna do? Act like it's a big surprise at the #1 pick when everyone else reported Luck is going to Indy days ago?

Hardly NFL Networks fault...
PickedOffTwice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
3pac
Rookie

3pac is a cocksman.3pac is a cocksman.3pac is a cocksman.3pac is a cocksman.3pac is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
How long will the Colts and Redskins take to still get their picks in?
I assume much like Cam last year, the draft will simply start off with Luck going to the Colts without the 10-15 minute delay (whatever it is).
Old 04-23-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Take their full 15 minutes to protract the suspense & buzz over a trade, then take Kalil anyway.

Then someone will hold a sign saying WELCOME BACK TO LA, MATT!!

And Bombastic Boomer will guffaw for 5 minutes straight.....

The only real question left in picks 1 through 3 will be if Indy announces early they're retiring jersey no. 18.
Jim Irsay already announced that number 18 would be retired during the press conference announcing that the Colts were cutting Manning. I think the biggest question is how much money will Quan Cosby ask Luck to pay him for the number 12 jersey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:08 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Jim Irsay already announced that number 18 would be retired during the press conference announcing that the Colts were cutting Manning. I think the biggest question is how much money will Quan Cosby ask Luck to pay him for the number 12 jersey.
I doubt he'll have to pay anything.

Luck: Gimme your number.
Cosby: But I like it...
Luck: Give me the number or I will never throw you the ball.
Cosby: You got it 12!

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It doesn't matter what number he's wearing, it's pretty hard to throw him the ball when he doesn't ever see the field. He probably won't even make the roster.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:17 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope he doesn't. If he does then the Colts have a big problem at receiver.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote