Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still shocked no one is harping about us circumventing the cap.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post

Edit: My point is, I see your name there a LOT.
I'm a member at a few of the official boards. I don't go there to make hit and run comments though. The only time I rubbed it in the face of Saints fans is when the 49ers beat the Saints in the playoffs.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I'm not too sure if I'd want to have a trophy along with a reputation that's going to be as soiled as the Saints.
News flash buddy, this is Louisiana you are talking about.
Rabscuttle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bahaha, this guy is still acting like the Vikings are the ones that got the short end of the stick in that game. Get over it Prock, it's not like Favre could have beat Peyton Manning anyway, and you'd be twice as bitter and angry than you are now.

I really feel sorry for guys that spend more time hating another team than they do at liking their own team. It's a shame.
Easy for an asshole Saints fan to say. And I definitely don't hate your team more than I like my own, but I'm sure you are in a fair spot to judge. What do I know about myself anyway?

Gonna stop there. Not sure why I ever took you off of my ignore list anyway.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're sooo whiny though. You really only post when you want to cry over something. You're still crying over a game from 3 years ago like you guys got shafted, when you really blew it to a better team.

Last edited by Saints-Tigers : 04-24-2012 at 07:47 PM.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favre did throw the INT.

And Loomis did break federal laws, not like it helped, going what 12-12?
Old 04-24-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder why Steve Smith waited till now to come out and say this?

Also wouldn't mic'ed up have caught any of the bounty talk stuff? like i'm get paid today with that hit?
Old 04-24-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're sooo whiny though. You really only post when you want to cry over something. You're still crying over a game from 3 years ago like you guys got shafted, when you really blew it to a better team.
Imagine the hate we're going to get when we actually win football games.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last edited by Caddy : 04-24-2012 at 08:52 PM.
Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Also wouldn't mic'ed up have caught any of the bounty talk stuff? like i'm get paid today with that hit?
That doesn't necessarily mean anything. Someone making a comment like that on the field could easily say later something along the lines of "Oh I meant I'm earning myself a new contract". It's ambiguous.

Quote:
Old 04-24-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
That doesn't necessarily mean anything. Someone making a comment like that on the field could easily say later something along the lines of "Oh I meant I'm earning myself a new contract". It's ambiguous.
fine.

'i'm collect that bounty.'
Old 04-24-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

That probably works.

Quote:
Old 04-25-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Full list of saints crimes

Quote:
The Saints put fluoride in your children's water.

The Saints were responsible for Disco.

The Saints were responsible for bell bottoms.

The Saints imported Formosan termites.

The Saints caused gas to go above $2.00 a gallon.

The Saints caused gas to go above $3.00 a gallon.

The Saints hid Sadam's weapons of mass destruction.

The Saints shot J.R.

Tom Benson, as a young man, developed Area 51.

Morten Andersen's leg caused global warming.

The Saints sank the Titanic.

A Saintsation tempted Adam into eating the apple in the Garden of Eden.

The Saints run with scissors.

The Saints carried out the bounty on Jimmy Hoffa.

The Saints 2009 season caused Charlie Sheen's meltdown...WINNING!

The Saints arranged for the assasination of Archduke Francis Ferdinand.

The Saints caused the silver panic in the early 70s.

The Saints killed Ol' Yeller.

The Saints made a weeble wobble and fall down.

The Saints are responsible for slinkys never going down the stairs like they do in the commercials.

The Saints tripped the father of the Bama`s recruit and made him break the BCS Championship Trophy.

The Saints are responsible for me running out of coffee the other day.

It wasn't the Dingo that ate the baby....it was the Saints.

The Saints are to blame for childhood obesity.

The Saints are the reason my marriage is in the toliet.

The Saints killed off the Dodo Bird.

The Saints CAN believe it's not butter.

The Saints are responsible for Skynet.

Per an unnamed source, the Saints are found responsible for the Hindenberg crash.

The Saints caused Janet Jackson's 'wardrobe malfunction'.

The Saints broke up with Adele.

Elvis isn't dead...The Saints kidnapped him and are holding him for ransom.

The Saints wiped out the dinosaurs.

The Saints killed off all the buffalo.

The Saints caused Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to collapse.

The Saints caused the subprime mortgage collapse.

The Saints shot the Sheriff, but they didn't shoot no deputy.

The Saints let the dogs out.

The Saints stole the cookie from the cookie jar.

The Saints sneak into your house while you're at work & steal one sock out of your dryer.

The Saints pushed Jack and Jill down the hill.
And this is for you prock

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You forgot a few-

The Saints shot JFK from the grassy knoll.

The Saints faked the moon landing.

Mickey Loomis is "Deep Throat."

Gregg Williams is the Zodiac Killer.

Sean Payton is the head of the NWO, Illuminati, Priory of Sion, and Free-Masons.

The Saints found "Big-Foot" and killed him.

The Saints sunk The Lost City of Atlantis.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im not understanding why the fbi is involved.. is it that serious?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
im not understanding why the fbi is involved.. is it that serious?
Wire-taping is a federal offense.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Wire-taping is a federal offense.
ill go ahead and borrow this from bert.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
You forgot a few-

The Saints shot JFK from the grassy knoll.

The Saints faked the moon landing.

Mickey Loomis is "Deep Throat."

Gregg Williams is the Zodiac Killer.

Sean Payton is the head of the NWO, Illuminati, Priory of Sion, and Free-Masons.

The Saints found "Big-Foot" and killed him.

The Saints sunk The Lost City of Atlantis.
Bastard.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

4 LIFE!!!!!!!

Old 04-25-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Fa Fa fa fa fa , fa lifeeee
Old 04-25-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hold on brother, did you just imply that Sean Payton was the head of the nWo jack? LISTEN TO ME DUDE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GOES INTO THE NWO. I FORMED NWO TO SPITE BILLIONAIRE TED, JACK. I DIDN'T CHEAT IN SOME SPORT AND BREAK FEDERAL LAWS BROTHER, I BROKE GROUND THAT CAN NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN JACK. I AM NO VICODIN POPPING BROKEN LEG PANSY BROTHER, I WRESTLED WITH ALL THE GREATEST WITH EVERY INJURY UNDER THE SON DUDE. I'D LIKE TO SEE SEAN PAYTON HANDLE THE NWO JACK, BECAUSE WE WOULD RUN WILD ON HIM BROTHER BROTHER BROTHER.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

".................."

Old 04-25-2012, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post

Hold on brother, did you just imply that Sean Payton was the head of the nWo jack? LISTEN TO ME DUDE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GOES INTO THE NWO. I FORMED NWO TO SPITE BILLIONAIRE TED, JACK. I DIDN'T CHEAT IN SOME SPORT AND BREAK FEDERAL LAWS BROTHER, I BROKE GROUND THAT CAN NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN JACK. I AM NO VICODIN POPPING BROKEN LEG PANSY BROTHER, I WRESTLED WITH ALL THE GREATEST WITH EVERY INJURY UNDER THE SON DUDE. I'D LIKE TO SEE SEAN PAYTON HANDLE THE NWO JACK, BECAUSE WE WOULD RUN WILD ON HIM BROTHER BROTHER BROTHER.
Could I really let this stay at the bottom of the page? Of course not.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
ill go ahead and borrow this from bert.

Hilarious. What episode is that from anyways?

Quote:
Old 04-25-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

no clue. ask bert.. he used it 1st