Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Clarkpba
Rookie

Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.
Default Who dont you want?

I figured we could all discuss the players that would be available around the time the Bengals pick who you would just hate for them to take. I remember a few years back a lot of people (including Bengal fans) wanted Golden Tate. He was really about the only player i didn't want them to draft and thankfully they didn't.

Now moving on to this year the player i see that reminds me of him is Wright from Baylor. I think he will be far better the Tate has been but he seems to be lazy and not the greatest route runner. A quality skill position player should have no more then 10% body fat at worst. Yet Wright came in at 30% body fat at the combine. Then he ran a terrible 40 and didn't show explosiveness. Even at his pro day he didn't blow scouts away. RG3 made him look better then he actually is. I think the Baylor offense helped him as well.

A few of the players I'd prefer Cinci stays away from are Couples, Wright, Mercilus and Kendricks. Just something about these few guys that worries me. Either work ethic questions or just not seeing enough from them on the field.
Clarkpba is offline   Reply With Quote