Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-21-2010, 02:23 PM    (permalink
fast_10
Rookie

fast_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.fast_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
If Leonard Weaver has one I'm going to make one ASAP and stalk him...
he does hes pretty boring thou .....
fast_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_10 View Post
he does hes pretty boring thou .....
I'm disappointed, he mustn't be too into it though, because I met him and he seems like one of those genuinely interesting (and interested) people.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have twitter and love it. I primarily use it for following media members and athletes. @WeStueve

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adam Schefter retweeted this, and I thought it was definitely worth posting. Crazy...

Eric Berry:
Can u please think twice before u pull ur pistol?? A stray bullet has my little cousin in the hospital. Come on ppl damn.

http://twitter.com/berry1429

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still don't have twitter. Still don't really see the point.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
I still don't have twitter. Still don't really see the point.
It's a good way to keep up to date with news. Like if a hot lead singer from a band were to post nudes of herself by accident, you'd be the first to know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
It's a good way to keep up to date with news. Like if a hot lead singer from a band were to post nudes of herself by accident, you'd be the first to know!
This made having twitter worth it

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol I wasn't even following her at the time :(. I am now though so any further mistakes will certainly be viewed by me!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-28-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lol I wasn't even following her at the time :(. I am now though so any further mistakes will certainly be viewed by me!
HA me either...but I am now.
i think I might have to go look for other young hot starlets accounts just to be safe

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-28-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hmm, who are you speaking of?

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Hmm, who are you speaking of?
Hayley Williams of Paramore....I put a censored pic up in the Hot Chicks thread.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-28-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm saying the same thing about twitter, that I said about Facebook a year ago , Myspace 3 years before that and Xanga WAY back. How it's just some lame trendy new thing. But eventually, I'll end up being addicted to it. We'll see.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Twitter is also good for hearing Drew Doughty on the radio.

http://twaud.io/YP1

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-28-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
We'll see.
unlike the rest of those, the media hopped all over it from early one, since they wrote off Facebook too soon. and, considering its set-up, I think it'll outlast any of those social networks because it's so simple.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brent Celek's Twitter background > all

http://twitter.com/brentcelek
Old 05-30-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
fast_10
Rookie

fast_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.fast_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
lol "by accident"

i wasnt a fan of paramore before but I was after I saw her goodies
fast_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KungFuAstronaut

Martellus Bennett: Y the fugg is this fat chic staring at me. Don't ppl know they fat or do they think the normal? Do uglies know they ugly?? So many questions

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
I'm a twitter addict, and Shane knows that!

My twitter is www.twitter.com/ottoman89
- Enjoy my rants, life, and music tastes, and also my rants!
Still going to bug you about that jersey!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://twitter.com/JoeD5k

More boring than most of my posts, but hey; why not?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else follow Seth MacFarlane on Twitter? He tweeted this today and it made me laugh for a while..

"Hey, when those trapped miners in Chile finally get back up here, let’s all pretend to be robots from the future."

I got a collection of some of my favorites from Seth that are worth reading:

I think "Bieber fever" would make a great slang term for AIDS.

1965 movie billboard: Julie Andrews cavorting joyously in the Alps.
2010 movie billboard: Jason Bateman staring into a cupful of jizz.

This egg recall is exactly the reason that I **** my own chickens.

"William Peter Blatty" sounds like the three steps of diarrhea.

When they named the storm Earl, they pretty much guaranteed that it would destroy some property.

If "Contact" is correct about the range of our TV signals, then the cast of Jersey Shore are our ambassadors to alien civilizations. ****.

When my cat is done being petted, he claws the **** out of my arm. It's cat talk for "Thank you for the attention. Now you will die."

Watching Wrath of Khan. I just caught Kirk with his britches down.

Next Presidential election, we need to get some guys with beards in there. It's been too long.

That's enough, Katy Perry.

I bet a porno starring Tim Allen would still be perfect for the whole family.

I support the right of the Jedi to build a temple, but does it have to be two blocks from the ruins of the Death Star?

Nels Oleson was a giant *****.

I hope we never have to see what's under all that Gaga.

Wonder if I'm the only man who's ever been forcibly kissed by David Hasselhoff on TV. I suppose I could do worse. Could've been Alan Alda.

Barack Obama's tweets are too official. Just once I'd like to see something like: "Just took a Biden-sized ****."

Last edited by General Zod : 09-05-2010 at 10:08 PM.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@fcan17 - follow me or die.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ive had a twitter account for about 2 years. im pretty active on it so potential followers beware. oh and dont judge my user name

@drisk_iced_tea
Old 04-25-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i've had mine for two years also but have only been using it actively for the past month or so. it was just chillin the whole time before that.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
@fcan17 - follow me or die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
ive had a twitter account for about 2 years. im pretty active on it so potential followers beware. oh and dont judge my user name

@drisk_iced_tea
I'm now following you both. I don't tweet much at all though, but I have been tweeting much more frequently (usually 2 or 3 a week!), on average than I used to.

Edit: I'm @urffer17, if anyone else really cares to see me tweet to/about a few random football players or musicians...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

i automatically knew that was you, waffles.