Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 04-24-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Proshoota25's Mock Draft Challenge 2012

Year 3 of this epic challenge.

I am not going to copy and paste, or retype the rules, if you want them, go look in prior year's threads.

Do not predict trades, just way too tricky.

Post the following picks:

Round 1, Pick 27
Round 1, Pick 31
Round 2, Pick 48
Round 2, Pick 62
Round 3, Pick 93

Post your predictions in this thread.

Goodluck! Hopefully one of us this year will correctly predict ONE selection haha

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AntoinCD's Mock:

1. Shea McClellin, OLB Boise State
1. Trumaine Johnson, CB/S Montana
2. Jared Crick, DE Nebraska
2. Brandon Brooks, OG Miami (Oh)
3. Chris Givens, WR Wake Forest

Blackluck's Mock:

27 S. McClellin OLB
31 Alameda Ta’amu DT
48 L. David ILB
62 Brandon Taylor S
93: Ron Brooks CB

DKPatriot's (Who?) Mock:

1 - Courtney Upshaw, Alabama.
1 - Janoris Jenkins, North Alabama.
2 - Bruce Irvin, West Virginia.
2 - Jared Crick, Nebraska.
3 - Markelle Martin, Oklahoma State.

FlyingElvis' Mock:

1st Round (Pick 27) - Peter Konz C
1st Round (Pick 31) - Alameda Ta'amu DT
2nd Round (Pick 48) - Shea McClellin OLB
2nd Round (Pick 62) - Jared Crick DE
3rd Round (Pick 93) - George Iloka S

Old 04-25-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1-P.Konz C
1-H.Smith S
2-A.Jeffry WR
2-C.Johnson OLB
3-D.Wolfe DE/DT

Last edited by Nalej : 04-25-2012 at 12:54 AM.
Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:58 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

I am going to wait until Thursday to post my picks.... however, there are a few guys im thinking of that you guys havent really mocked.... we shall see :-)

Old 04-25-2012, 03:00 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1a. Chandler Jones
1b. Trade down
2a. Brandon Boykin
2b. Brandon Taylor
3. Greg Childs
4. Derek Wolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
1a. Chandler Jones
1b. Trade down
2a. Brandon Boykin
2b. Brandon Taylor
3. Greg Childs
4. Derek Wolfe
Not that I want to help anyone else win, but if you select a player in the 1b. spot you have a chance to score some points based on player, position and round taken. "Trade Down" is a lock to get you zero points.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Not that I want to help anyone else win, but if you select a player in the 1b. spot you have a chance to score some points based on player, position and round taken. "Trade Down" is a lock to get you zero points.

It's a mock draft competition and I'm trying to get it right. I don't care about the points, I just want to see if I can actually predict anything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Bostonsportlova
Rookie

Bostonsportlova hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

1st round
Shea McClellin, OLB, Boise State
Janoris Jenkins, Cornerback, North Alabama

2nd round
Kendall Reyes, Defensive Tackle, Uconn
Markelle Martin, Safety, Oklahoma State

3rd round
Bandon Mosley, Offensive Tackle, Auburn

4th round
Quentin Saulsberry, Offensive Guard/Center, Mississippi
Bostonsportlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heart:

27) Chandler Jones
31) Janoris Jenkins
48) Kevin Zeitler
62) Jared Crick
93) Ryan Broyles

Head:

27) Dont'a Hightower
31) Trumaine Johnson
48) Peter Konz
62) Brandon Taylor
93) A.J. Jenkins

For the purposes of this competition I'll go with my head.

*Edit* It's not part of the competition, but if I was mocking our 4th round pick I'd bet on Mike Martin

Last edited by cmarq83 : 04-26-2012 at 11:38 AM.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Round 1, Pick 27 Kendall Reyes
Round 1, Pick 31 Harrison Smith
Round 2, Pick 48 Nick Perry
Round 2, Pick 62 Mike Adams
Round 3, Pick 93 Greg Childs

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Mark Barron
1. Janoris Jenkins
2. Kendall Reyes
2. Ron Brooks
3. Derek Wolfe

Changed mine. I think we will move up for Barron but if that happens I have no idea what will happen with the rest of the draft.

Last edited by Don Vito : 04-26-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

1. Kevin Zeitler, OG, Wisconsin
1. Kendall Reyes, DT, UConn
2. Vinny Curry, DE/OLB, Marshall
2. Brandon Taylor, S, LSU
3. Chris Rainey, RB/WR/KR, UF

We will trade out of 27 IMO..... going with the strategy of typical "safe" first round picks, then potential/risky guys in the second.

cant waitttt

Old 04-26-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Janoris Jenkins
1b. Alshon Jeffery
2. Andre Branch
2b. Markell Martin
3. Jared Crick
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1a. Chandler Jones
1b. Kevin Zeitler
2a. Trumaine Johnson
2b. Brandon Taylor
3. Ryan Broyles
Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
TNPatsFan
Veteran

TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's mine. Man, it's tough to predict because what you want them to do clouds your ability to think objectively about what they are likely to do.

1a. Devon Still, DT, Penn State
1b. Vinny Curry, DE, Marshall
2a. Brandon Boykin, CB/KR, Georgia
2b. Casey Hayward, DB, Vanderbilt
3. Brandon Washington, OG, Miami
4. Juron Criner, WR, Arizona

1 - Anyone but Shea McClellin, Derek Wolfe, Peter Konz, Kendall Reyes, Harrison Smith, Whitney Mercilus or a RB

2 Anyone but McClellin, Wolfe, Doug Martin or an OT

3 Anyone but Wolfe

TNPatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

some people guessed hightower and jones..... nice :-)

Old 04-29-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who won???

Old 04-23-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Blackluck
Rookie

Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kinda funny looking at our predictions from last year

We doing this again? Only three picks this time, with maybe a bonus pick ... just because?
Blackluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

its always nice to see who projected the draft correctly. so tough to do with this team lol. im down if u want

Old 04-23-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I was so off, it's not even funny. I'm still down though :)

Old 04-23-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah let's do this.

I wanted Reyes and Harrison god damnit this would've been amazing

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:54 AM    (permalink
Blackluck
Rookie

Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of us might actually get it right his year
Old 04-24-2013, 07:57 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's BB doing the drafting. If anyone gets more than one pick right I would be surprised lol, but I'm def up for doing this again

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Blackluck
Rookie

Here's my entry for when Proshoota creates the thread (it's a tradition, can't muck with that (I have bunch of these, but decided on this one. It's wrong but so it goes.)

Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
Markus Wheaton, WR, Oregon State
Josh Evans, DB, Florida

edit: Oops, yes FL. Thanks :)

Last edited by Blackluck : 04-24-2013 at 06:34 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

josh evans..... you mean Florida, right :)