Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 04-26-2012, 01:33 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmy1989 View Post
Final Eagles Mock Draft
1(15)- S Mark Barron, Alabama
2(46)- DT Brandon Thompson, Clemson
2(51)- LB Mychal Kendricks, California
3(76)- CB Josh Norman, Coastal California
4(114)- S George Iloka, Boise State
5(153)- WR Tommy Streeter, Miami (FL)
6(172)- LB Travis Lewis, Oklahoma
6(194)- RB Chris Rainey, Florida
6(200)- LB Vontaze Burfict, Arizona State
7(229)- CB Cliff Harris, Oregon

Lots of talent here. With so many weapons on offense and being deep at O-Line (Even without Peters) I attacked defense hard.
I could dig on that...I could really dig on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:28 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll give a shot at a full mock later on. I think you all know I I think the pick will be tonight, but I'll do what I can to fill out the rest before the draft starts.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1) Dontari Poe- Gives us the run stuffer in the middle who will eat up blockers for Demeco in the middle. Has the potential to be a force in the middle.

2a) Josh Robinson- Very athletic, freakish athlete who could give us a good nickel.

2b) Zach Brown- David is a better tackler but Brown does well in coverage and is a perfect compliment to the style of play Demeco plays.

3) George Illoka- Safety who plays like a linebacker. Could be an in the box safety who will help a lot in the run game. Not horrible in coverage.

4) Tommy Streeter- Big physical receiver with 4.3 speed. Could be a good guy in the slot.

5) Kirk Cousins/Russell Wilson if either are available- Project QB, we all know how Andy does when it comes to developing QB's and I like both these guys' intangibles.

6a) Vick Ballard- Gives us a big physical back who can help us in short yardage.

6b) Akiem Hicks- Kind of an unknown being from canada but the guy is a physical specimen. Not quite as big as Poe but the numbers they put up in their testing are similar.

6c) Vontaze Burfict- Guy is a knuckle head but the guy is a wrecking ball and who knows...maybe we can get something out of him. If he doesnt make the team...oh well.

7) Someone intriguing.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just going to mock the first three rounds, guarantee we trade during those three anywayso it'll get messed up.

1. Dontari Poe. I've gone into detail about this over the past weeks. Fills need/role and has elite upside. Lots of interest for the Eagles on him. If they don't try to trade up to ensure they get him, he'll be the pick if he's available at 15.

2a. Trumaine Johnson. Another guy I've talked about before. Fits the defense, and the Eagles have brought him in for a visit, interest is there on some level, and his playing style matches up with the Press-man D.

2b. Mychal Kendricks. I mentioned him in the past few days/pages. I don't remember hearing if the team has shown interest, but he is one of my favorite LBs available in this range. Versatile, and could play anywhere. Perhaps a safety here (or QB) if I'm way off base...

3. Olivier Vernon. The Eagles have shown some interest in him, fits the defense, andwould offer more pass rush. I really haven't looked into him all that much, and know very little about him, but I know the Eagles have shown interest in him, and this seems like where his stock is, maybe a little lower, but if the Eagles like a D-line player, they have been known to get the guy they like in the middle rounds, even if its a round or two ahead of where their perceived value is. I'd imagine this pick may be lost if a trade up does happen.

The way I see it, I could either nail this pretty well, or be waaaay off. Can't wait to find out!

Old 04-26-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see Iloka go late second, it'd be a steal to get him in the fourth. And I'd be satisfied if he were available in the third and was selected.

Old 04-26-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Yeah I think Illoka will go 3rd round, maybe late 2nd...he wont last till the 4th.

Quote:
Old 04-27-2012, 08:26 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Well, I guess I was fooled, I don't mind though, lol. Like I said, I do th8ink Cox is the better prospect, thought I think highly of both. Our DL is going to get after the QB even more, and I love it.

Now that I think about it, it really didn't make sense, I bought into the team saying they are looking for a clogger up the middle, when they haven't done that in their recent history. Either way, I'm glad we got our hands on Cox (love all these atrocious puns that are happening, btw) and I can't wait to watch offenses figure out how the **** they're going to protect their QB.

Old 04-27-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At 6-4 299, probably will go to 310. He'll be a clogger. The Eagles have been missing that great DT since Corey Simmons.

If guards are on your Lbs, then the wide 9 is going to get raped. There is a reason why it works in Detroit.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the addition of Cox to our pass rush and us dumping Asante to let Nnamdi go back to playing man press the majority of the time I'm looking for us to have one of the league's best pass defenses this year. The only question marks for me now are safety(we need one of Allen or Jarrett to step up), Demeco's health, and nickel CB(I'm sure we'll grab a guy today or tomorrow, a lot depends on how they view Curtis Marsh too).
Old 04-27-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Lots of talk of us going with Cousins with one of our picks in the 2nd. Pretty mixed about it right now.

Quote:
Old 04-27-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna be honest, I didn't like Cox for the Cowboys, but in your system, I hate that we have to now face him twice a year. Could've been worse since I was huge on Brockers and I would've been furious had you gotten him... but if Cox lives up to the hype, then the Cowboys are in a huge mess if they don't shore up Center... and that's assuming the new OGs work, which I'm a bit more than hesitant in believing. OL's take time to gel so I'm afraid about what you guys and the Giants can do in the middle of your DL.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
apb540
Rookie

apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think we have to go CB in the next two rounds unless someone they really like is there. Joselio Hanson is a serviceable nickel CB. That being said, if they can get someone like Janoris Jenkins then go for it.
apb540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Bigp5437
Rookie

Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd prefer to see S/LB for these two picks...but that's just me lol
Old 04-27-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like Caliborne for the boys, he is going to rough up D-Jak, all 169 lbs of him.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Lord_Anubis
Rookie

Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.Lord_Anubis is a cocksman.

like the draft til the qb pick
hope we get a nickel back next pick
Lord_Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:07 AM    (permalink
apb540
Rookie

apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taking a QB in the third like we don't need more help at CB, OL, S, LB, and WR. Gold standard.
Old 04-28-2012, 04:33 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Insane draft thus far. Our front seven might just be the best 4-3 front in football. Our defensive line is stacked and we've added two good, instant starters at linebacker in DeMeco Ryans and Mychal Kendricks.

But I really just can't get over our defensive line. Trent Cole, Jason Babin, Cullen Jenkins, Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham, Vinny Curry, Phillip Hunt, Darryl Tapp, Mike Patterson, Derek Landri, Antonio Dixon and Cedric Thornton. Find me a better defensive line, this team could put up historic sack numbers.

If our offense can get out on top of teams like they did in 2010 and our defense can just attack the opposing team's passing game... Oh my. We might just wreck every QB we go against.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gotta congratulate you guys on a damn sickening A++++ draft. Bravo to your front office. Bravo.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:36 AM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok gonna break down pick by pick

1st. Fletcher Cox, by now everyone knows I was all pro Poe but this is a very good pick for us. From what i have heard Washburn was almost giddy when he talked about him calling him something like the biggest 296 lb person he has ever seen. What had me really scared was if we had to give up a 2nd to move into the top 8 to get him. The loss of a 4th and a 6th to leapfrog STL was worth it. Grade A

2nd A. Mychal Kendricks Once again I had David and Brown over him but I love this pick. With the Eagles playing more man I can see alot more blitzes dialed in on passing downs even though we run the wide 9. This guy is a pure downhill monster and isnt afraid of anyone. Plays alot bigger then his 5'11 frame and can play sideline to sideline. May get lost in coverage from time to time but good job here! Grade B+

2nd B. Vinny Curry This pick screams to me that Brandon isnt ever going to be 100%. I do love the value we got and I think he will be better with good coaching which we have in Philly. Gives us depth at a position that should be rotated alot and could push to start in a year or 2. Will never be a 15 sack a year guy but has great character and will be a well rounded 10-12 sack a year type. Grade A-

3rd. Nick Foles. Ok I may get roasted on this one but I love him as a pick. Big arm and frame and I am much higher on him then Cousins. Alot of what Foles falls short on is coachable things and has the big arm and size to be a NFL QB. No one will confuse him for Kolb. Wish he was a bit more mobile but he is good enough there as long as other things come along as of footwork and understanding NFL schemes. Possible heir to vick and legitimate backup Grade A-

4th. Brandon Boykin. Another pick that I love, would of been happy with him there with our 3rd round pick. A bit undersized but can be that player that fills in and plays the slot well. We have very good depth now at the CB spot With Marsh, Lindley, and Hanson added in. I dont think Lindley makes the final roster though. Also will be excited to see how well he does in punt and kick off returns. Would be nice to have a non starter that can do damage there. Grade B will be a soilid A if he is capable in the punt/KO return

5th. Dennis Kelly The only thing I have to say about this pick is Mudd must see something in him. I will admit I had to look him up because I had no clue to who he even was. He is only getting a decent grade here because in Mudd I trust it would of been a F if not. Grade D+

6th A. Marvin Mcnutt Ok back to the lovefest I had with this draft. Those that know me know I have been screaming for a WR with some size and we got that in McNutt. Big player that can create space, Not the quickest but a good blocker and great goaline threat. Needs to find Avant though and basically stick to him like glue all preseason to learn to catch right. For where we got him and what we need this pick gets a high score. Grade A

6th B. Brandon Washington. Another great pick, big guy and has a bit of an attitude, likes to punish and with some refinement could be a steal at this spot in the draft. I can see him as a backup anywhere along the line and possible starter 2 years down the road. Very Very good value I just want to know where the Eagles are going to stash all this talent! Grade B+

7th Bryce Brown. Ok this one totally caught me off guard I thought for sure it would be Polk here if we went RB. This late in the draft I am ok with taking risks but this is a monster risk. Just like Kelly this made me do some extra homework and I love the potential but say hello to baggage and risk. I am going to give a bit higher grade here because the upside if found is tremendous but still would of gone with Polk. Grace C-

Overall I would give the Eagles a A- grade on this draft. Filled alot of needs and added some tremendous depth at key positions.
igglefanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
apb540
Rookie

Nice breakdown of the draft and I agree with most of your points. One thing I want to say about this draft is that we should of drafted Markelle Martin in the 5th instead of that random OT. Idk much about him but I do know our safties were pathetic last year and Martin has immense potential.
Old 04-29-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Bigp5437
Rookie

Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah...kinda disappointed we didnt draft a safety..if I remember right we could've had Iloka instead of Dennis Kelly..but oh well..we also signed Chris Polk after the draft...overall I'm pretty darn happy with how it turned out for us
Old 04-29-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm totally fine with not drafting a safety. Give Allen and Jarrett a year to emerge. If neither steps up I'm sure we'll be picking one early next year. I'm hoping Boykin can come into camp and win that nickel spot. Should be an interesting battle between him, Marsh and Hanson. I'm also excited to see Kendricks out there. Seems like a good fit but my main concern will always be the height difference between him and the TE. Our secondary/pass rush combo is looking like the best in the league though which has me ecstatic.
Old 04-29-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
apb540
Rookie

"Give Allen and Jarrett a year to emerge. If neither steps up I'm sure we'll be picking one early next year."

If neither one steps up, the Eagles will be picking early in the draft next year...
Old 04-29-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
herkyhawkeye
Rookie

herkyhawkeye is a cocksman.herkyhawkeye is a cocksman.herkyhawkeye is a cocksman.

You havent heard of Kelly because there were a lot of great big ten linemen that came out this year and hes been lost in the shuffle for awhile now. He isnt as bad of a pick as people are making him out to be. Purdue puts out some good big uglies. I dont think he will be as bad as many are leading on.

You absolutely stole McNutt. He should have been off the board by at least mid 4th. Alot of WRs drafted ahead of him had no business being taken ahead of him.

He has only 3 years at the position in his life and turned that in to three very good years. Still has a bunch of room to grow. Ceiling is very high and he has grown exponentially over the past 3 years. Upside,upside,upside, and he is a pretty polished WR already. On top of this, with the speed that the Eagles possess on the outside in Maclin and Jackson, McNutt is going to be matchup nightmare in the slot. Perfect fit for him. Makes great adjustments on the ball midair and possesses the big body to cause secondaries fit. Only going to get faster and better at the technical aspects of the position. FWIW, He ran a 4.54 electronic 40 at the combine. When McNutt made the switch at the end of the 08 season to WR from QB, he was running the 40 in the high 4.7's hand timed.

Kudos to Andy on a phenomenal draft. Landed many needs, Got great value, and significantly increased the talent level on a very good team already. Should all feel pretty smug right now.
herkyhawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Boykin pick screams athlete/returner pick rather than nickle corner. I'm sure Jackson is complaining about playing PR and doesn't want to get drilled anymore and lead to more concussions.

Boykin is dynamic, plays offense, defense, and returns, which should equate to an amazing ST player.

I want to see what Curtis Marsh does first before proclaiming Boykin will take the nickle job.