Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 04-28-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2013 Draft Thread

Discuss the 2013 NFL Draft as it relates to the Minnesota Vikings here
Old 04-28-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Talking

So who do we take at number 32?
Vikings4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys I love for 2013, assuming we pick towards the top half again:

1) Robert Woods, WR USC - Yeah, he's an absolute monster. Not sure there's a real hole in his game.. would be a welcome addition obviously.

2) David Amerson, CB NC State - 13 picks last year and appears to possess everything you'd want in a corner outside of a frail farme

3) Tyrann Mathieu, CB/S LSU - Not a whole lot you can't do schematically with the Honey Badger roaming in the secondary

4) Manti Te'o, ILB Notre Dame - We need to upgrade this spot in the worst way

5) Johnathon Hankins, DT Ohio State - Would be nice to have an anchor in the middle to help out Jared Allen for what will be the likely start of his decline
Old 04-28-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
hagy34
Veteran

hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unfortunately with our division I see us picking in the top 10 again. I love David Amerson and Mathieu as prospects for this team. A huge need will still be WR so Woods would be sick as well although I think hes the 2nd best WR on his own team right now.

Lets just enjoy the process and hope that a strong class offers us a good prospect a year from now!
hagy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
4) Manti Te'o, ILB Notre Dame - We need to upgrade this spot in the worst way
yes please...
Old 04-28-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
VikesWookie
Rookie

VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if we expend a high round draft choice on a WR i hope it's a guy who's more a prototypical size. Woods is what... 6-6'1-190lb?
i'd rather see how the season plays out and if there's a fitz,aj,cj... then covet. woods career game will forever be against our beloved vermin :(
VikesWookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robert Woods Robert Woods Robert Woods Robert Woods Robert Woods

We completely ignored the WR position when it mattered in this draft. Our offense will probably sputter and we'll be in a good position to get him.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:06 AM    (permalink
VikesWookie
Rookie

VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who is it that you thought the vikes should've targeted?
taking into the fact of how things fell of course ;)
VikesWookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
FuzzyGopher
Pro Bowler

FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FuzzyGopher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WR will probably be the biggest need going into next offseason. I'll definitely be paying attention to Keenan Allen, Robert Woods and Marquess Wilson this fall.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
hagy34
Veteran

hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Safety is still going to be a huge need for us as well. And probably DT.
hagy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im sorry, i just cant take the Robert Woods hate. A faster Fitzgerald. Thats what he is. Did you know he didnt drop a ball all season.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calling it right now:

In the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select Keenan Allen, WR, California
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:08 AM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I were the Vikings I would be looking at these players very aggressively.

WR
Justin Hunter Tennessee JR
Keenan Allen Cal JR
Robert Woods USC JR
Da'Rick Rogers Tennessee Tech JR
Jaz Reynolds Oklahoma JR
Cobi Hamilton Arkansas
Jordan Matthews Vanderbilt JR
Tavarres King Georgia
Tavon Austin West Virginia
Aaron Dobson Marshall
Kenny Stills Oklahoma JR
Rodney Smith Florida State
JD Woods West Virginia

CB
Xavier Rhodes Florida State RS JR
DeMarcus Milliner Alabama JR
Darqueze Dennard Michigan State JR
Kyle Fuller Virginia Tech JR
David Amerson NC State JR
Jordan Poyer Oregon State
Logan Ryan Rutgers

ILB
Manti Te'o Notre Dame
Arthur Brown Kansas State TS
Alec Ogletree Georgia JR
Christian Jones Florida State JR
Jon Bostic Florida
Kevin Reddick UNC
James Morris Iowa JR
Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky JR

OLB
Jarvis Jones Georgia RS JR
Barkevious Mingo LSU RS JR
Kyle Van Noy BYU JR
Shayne Skov Stanford
Michael Mauti Penn State
Uona Kaveinga BYU
Jamie Collins Southern Miss
Khaseem Greene Rutgers
Walter Stewart Cincinnati RS

FS
Tony Jefferson Oklahoma JR
Lamarcus Joyner Florida State JR

Corners are not real deep in this draft, so I would not be surprised to see them taking a corner 1st or 2nd, but really our biggest need is at receiver and there is a lot of top talent in that position as well if some juniors come out.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:16 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Receivers.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
Receivers.
Round 1: Receiver
Round 2: CB
Round 3: ILB

Thats what I would like to see as of right now.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Round 1: Receiver
Round 2: CB
Round 3: ILB

Thats what I would like to see as of right now.
I would put ILB and DT over CB right now. Robinson had flashes that make me think he could be a good corner with another season and Winfield was damn good again when healthy this year, same with Cook. Winfield is probably done after one more year, but I'd probably rather use a mid rounder to groom as his replacement/depth this year. Right now, obviously with a lot depending on free agency and all, but I would rank the Vikings needs:

1. WR
2. ILB
3. DT
4. CB
5. OG

If Loadholt were to leave in free agency, then RT would jump up the list as would OLB if Erin Henderson were to leave and things like that, but as of right now that's how I would rank the Vikings needs.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
I would put ILB and DT over CB right now. Robinson had flashes that make me think he could be a good corner with another season and Winfield was damn good again when healthy this year, same with Cook. Winfield is probably done after one more year, but I'd probably rather use a mid rounder to groom as his replacement/depth this year. Right now, obviously with a lot depending on free agency and all, but I would rank the Vikings needs:

1. WR
2. ILB
3. DT
4. CB
5. OG

If Loadholt were to leave in free agency, then RT would jump up the list as would OLB if Erin Henderson were to leave and things like that, but as of right now that's how I would rank the Vikings needs.
I agree with what you said about our current CB's but I just always come back to the fact that we have Calvin Johnson, Jordy Nelson, Brandon Marshall, Randall Cobb and James Jones to deal with in our division. I just think we need the best possible CB we can get.

Also with DT, I think we can re-sign Kevin Williams to a lower contract than what he is at. Id like to see him finish his career in Minnesota. He is one of my favorite players. Also we have always had success finding DT's in the late rounds like Guion and Evans.

Earlier in the year when we were starting to decline I was really hoping for Teo'o for ILB but thats unlikely now but I'd like to see what we can get other than Brinkley. I like him but he is just average at best.

Old 01-06-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
I agree with what you said about our current CB's but I just always come back to the fact that we have Calvin Johnson, Jordy Nelson, Brandon Marshall, Randall Cobb and James Jones to deal with in our division. I just think we need the best possible CB we can get.

Also with DT, I think we can re-sign Kevin Williams to a lower contract than what he is at. Id like to see him finish his career in Minnesota. He is one of my favorite players. Also we have always had success finding DT's in the late rounds like Guion and Evans.

Earlier in the year when we were starting to decline I was really hoping for Teo'o for ILB but thats unlikely now but I'd like to see what we can get other than Brinkley. I like him but he is just average at best.
I understand where you're coming from on all of that. You can never have enough CBs in the NFL, but to me it's not a huge need unless Winfield were to retire this offseason. I think Williams will re-sign with the Vikings, but even at that, he'll be 33 by the start of next season and isn't the same player he once was. Guion and Evans are ok, but I'd rather have them as rotational guys rather than as every down players. Brinkley started the year out playing really well, but then he was exploited in coverage and has shown he's nothing more than a dirty caliber starter in the NFL and is better as a backup, especially in a pass happy division playing Green Bay, Detroit, and Chicago twice each year. Te'o is unlikely, but there are some other very good ILB that should be going around when the Vikings pick in the first round such as Alec Ogletree or Kevin Minter or in the second round, guys like Kevin Reddick, Nico Johnson, Michael Mauti, or Shayne Skov.

Come draft day, though, it all depends on value and who falls and the like. If a good value at CB falls to the Vikings in the second round, I'd be extremely happy with the pick.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:07 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

We officially have the 23rd pick in the 2013 NFL Draft. Not bad for being 3rd last year.

Old 01-20-2013, 06:25 AM    (permalink
RedMeat
Rookie

RedMeat hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I feel the team will want a WR with some size, which there are a few this year. Cordarrelle Patterson/Terrance Williams mold of 6-3 205, which probably be available at 23. If Miami does not nab Keenan Allen (6-3 210) at 12, he might slide. Rams at 22, thanks to the 'skins, might get him. Justin Hunter (6-4 200) is also in the mix. Does the GM see value at 23, or wait till the 2nd for a WR?
Vike's just fixed the Left Tackle issue, and have to get Phil Loadholt back at RT, period. The MLB Manti Te'o availability at 23 could be very interesting for the team. A Percy Harvin trade and additional draft pick added could also throw Vikings mock drafts in chaos. Free-Agency or draft pick, the team has to get some huge beef next to Kevin Williams. No replacement for Pat Williams has been found yet. Our 280-300 pound lightweights at DT just do not cut it, and it shows. I hope our GM takes care of this ignored issue finally this off season.
RedMeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:02 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im kinda falling in love with Keenan Allen the more I research him. But I think theres a good chance he is gone before we get to him at 23.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Azhais
Rookie

Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Right now, obviously with a lot depending on free agency and all, but I would rank the Vikings needs:

1. WR
2. ILB
3. DT
4. CB
5. OG
I'd also include "quarterback" in that list. Ponder has been awful and not showing a lot of signs of improvement.

edit: or, at the very least, "new quarterback coach" if people think Ponder is salvageable (which I don't).
Azhais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:25 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhais View Post
I'd also include "quarterback" in that list. Ponder has been awful and not showing a lot of signs of improvement.

edit: or, at the very least, "new quarterback coach" if people think Ponder is salvageable (which I don't).
No matter your opinion on Ponder(and mine is no where near as bad as yours, but I'm not going to get into that), I don't see any way that the front office will draft a QB to compete with Ponder. I could see them drafting a potential backup guy in the mid rounds given how ****** Webb looked and the fact that the only other QB on the roster is Bethel-Thompson. Where as I would rank all of those needs well above backup QB.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 01-25-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah there's no way we draft a QB high this off season. There's no way that they are giving up on Ponder that quick. And it wasn't like he was awful all season. There were stretches where he played very well. I could see them bringing in a veteran back up for him though.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
I could see them bringing in a veteran back up for him though.
I have been hoping for that since they drafted him. Would be great to get someone in who Ponder doesn't need to look over his shoulder at but can still use him as a mentor-type aide.