Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im lovin the keenan robinson pick in the 4th rd to be ilb in hasletts 3-4

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:50 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have to go Kalil... for the first time since I've been following I feel like we are heading into the season with something better than "Liability" at LT which is a really nice feeling.

On top of that I didn't particularly like any of the other picks other than Childs. Hopefully Smith and Robinson work out but can't say I was a massive fan of either of them. After that we drafted a whole bunch of guys that are just the same as other players we already have and we drafted a K and a FB when we have needs at just about every position on the roster... those are the definition of luxury picks.

I also felt we were far too conservative. When you need starters at most positions I think you need to aim a bit bigger than ST role players...

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 01:52 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
*shrug* I think Kirkpatrick ends up the better safety on the NFL level. That kid reminds me so damn much of Antrel Rolle that its eery. Could be one of those guys that can just do it all as a safety, man up slot guys and TEs, come up and stop the run, ballhawk and play deep. Barron makes Tampa more physical and will make some big plays, but I think that man is going to get taken advantage off deep down the field by Brees and Cam for years.
FWIW I don't see him moving to Safety at all but he does have some versatility to move around with the way we use our DBs. He's just rail thin and too small to play safety. I think the question marks about his speed are undue and he will do fine covering pretty much whomever gets thrown at him. If anything he reminds me of a young Nate Clements with the way he can attack the ball carrier. He's got more athleticism than Nate does though.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:10 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tim Fugger or Josh Chapman

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:08 AM    (permalink
Woody56
Veteran

Woody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Loved a lot of our picks, but just have a great feeling about Demario Davis

Woody56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Tannehill because I finally have some hope that we may finally have a franchise QB. I did say may.
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
the_lung
Rookie

the_lung hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
David DeCastro.

HM: Alameda Ta'Amu.
Fixored that for you.
the_lung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
tmljeh19
Rookie

tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tmljeh19 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Other then RG3 obviously, it would have to be Alfred Morris the RB from FAU. Dude grew up a Skins fan and is perfect for ZBS running. A one cut and go back with a very physical style. Doesn't have elite speed but has the ability to pull away in the open field. A perfect compliment to Helu. Shanny always gets production out of mid to late round RBs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Claiborne is the obvious answer for Dallas, but I like the Danny Coale pick in the 5th. Miles and Dez are going to do their thing on the outside but we really have a need in the slot and I think Coale should have a chance to grab the job.

And then there's the fact that plenty of VaTech/Redskin homers are going to be sick that he's a Cowboy lol, Coale was a fan favorite.
The amount of sick Cowboy fans over RG3 VASTLY outweighs the handful of Coale fans lol
tmljeh19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Shere Khan
Rookie

Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Mohamed Sanu. I think he is a perfect match to go along with AJ.
Yeah, I'm thinking either Sanu or Orson Charles.

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY
Shere Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
GoGifGo
Rookie

GoGifGo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

For the Titans, the safety out of OSU
GoGifGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
superfly69
Veteran

superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.superfly69 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therock6000 View Post
Toss up between claiborne and the safety from directional Washington that will be cut 20 minutes into camp...
Actually the safety from directional Washington is pretty good. He's way better then anything the Boys have right now.
superfly69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely Randle for the Giants, would have been happy if we took him in the first.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote