Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-11-2006, 12:44 AM    (permalink
birdman11

CALL OF DUTY=BEST GAME EVER
Old 06-11-2006, 01:31 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman11
CALL OF DUTY=BEST GAME EVER
BIRDMAN11=MOST GHETTO PERSON EVER

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 02:16 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Quote:
Quote:
I am very satisfied with my 360, better than I expected.
I appreciate you, SARF.
I appreciate you too, FS. You are one of the reasons I got a 360. <3
Haha, I do what I can... what games do you have?
I have Fight Night , Call of Duty 2 and baseball. I told myself that I was going to stay away from sports games, which have always dominated my collection. But, it looks like the trend has started again. I'm going to get a game tomorrow probably, and it won't be a sports game! :P
Old 06-11-2006, 11:01 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I appreciate you, SARF.
I have Fight Night , Call of Duty 2 and baseball. I told myself that I was going to stay away from sports games, which have always dominated my collection. But, it looks like the trend has started again. I'm going to get a game tomorrow probably, and it won't be a sports game! :P
If you have XBox Live, I highly advise you to get GRAW. If not... Oblivion. :P
Old 06-11-2006, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I appreciate you, SARF.
If you have XBox Live, I highly advise you to get GRAW. If not... Oblivion. :P
My neighbor has x360 live, whats graw? if it sounds good i might tell him he should get it.

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh, ghost recon, nvm, my neighbor alrady has that game, its really fun.

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 11:59 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrz
oh, ghost recon, nvm, my neighbor alrady has that game, its really fun.
Good job.
Old 06-11-2006, 01:22 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After reading all of this, i'm going to play some COD2 online

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:44 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
360 is awesome. I;m addicted to ghost recon.
is that only for 360 or is it on xbox 1 to
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:47 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Read that they catch on fire alot.
Old 06-11-2006, 01:48 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
they dont

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:52 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does ghost recon have the xm8 cuz that is my favorite gun now and if it does i will have to buy it
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That happened to some of the first shipment, but I know a lot of people that got the first shipment and nothing happened. The only problem with it is overheating from what I've heard. And that can be prevented by having it in an open space, or if you are perinoid enough get a fan for it for like $30/40.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Burned_By_Santana
Veteran

Burned_By_Santana hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burned_By_Santana
Probably gonna get the Wii...I dont feel like spending 300$ more then i feel i have to. I dont think the 360 is 300$ better.
lol it also comes in all the colors of the rainbow. the wii is gonna be a joke. I'm going PS3 and then i'll buy the 360 later
Not really. I think that's better that it comes in all colors lol more variety. Good luck with spending about 1200$ on game systems lol.

Burned_By_Santana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 04:13 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My buddy regular xbox did , and he got a new one from MS

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 05:39 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

The Wii will be amazing. The Wii60 will be even better. I live in Canada, so a PS3 and one game will be around $900.
Old 06-11-2006, 06:04 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Wii will be amazing. The Wii60 will be even better. I live in Canada, so a PS3 and one game will be around $900.
What's the story with the Wii? I really have no idea about it, other than what it looks like and its funky controller. And whats with the Wii60?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 06:07 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
What's the story with the Wii? I really have no idea about it, other than what it looks like and its funky controller. And whats with the Wii60?
The Wii60 is just a joke saying you can have a Wii and a XBox 360 for the price of a PS3.