Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-02-2012, 01:35 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlife View Post
I laughed really hard because I was convinced this was a joke
Davin Joseph > You

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:37 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pffft, he's not even the best interior Olineman on the bucs
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:44 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
pffft, he's not even the best interior Olineman on the bucs
Unfortunately I think you mean Carl Nicks AND Jeremy Zuttah. :D

Old 05-02-2012, 03:12 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone not putting Greg Jennings in their top 5 receivers is smoking something.

He does everything at an elite level.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:42 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post

After the top 3 (AJ, CJ and Fitz) I think it's a lot harder to fill out a top 5.

Old 05-02-2012, 04:59 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll give it a shot.

QB:
1. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
2. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
3. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
4. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
5. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers

I'm trying not to get too down or too high on players based on one season. Rivers is a bonafide stud with 119 TD passes, 17,597 passing yards, a 64.7% completion percentage and 8.4 YPA in the past four years. He's a stud despite last season's struggles (which IMO are VASTLY overstated). I'll need to see Stafford stay healthy and put up at least one more big year before I put him on this list. Eli needs to stop turning the ball over as much before I start putting him with the elites in the NFL (most turnovers in the NFL since he took over as the starter in NY), another year like last year would firmly entrench him amongst the top 5. Peyton needs to prove he's healthy.

RB:
To me, there is a pretty clearly defined group of elite backs: Adrian Peterson, LeSean McCoy, Arian Foster, Maurice Jones-Drew, Matt Forte, Jamaal Charles and Ray Rice. All of them are great but the new NFL isn't "three yards and a cloud of dust", its about being efficient, being explosive, being a weapon in space and in the receiving game. Being

1. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
2. Arian Foster, Houston Texans
3. Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
4. Maurice Jones-Drew, Jacksonville Jaguars
5. Ray Rice, Baltimore Ravens

I want to see how Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles come off those ACL tears before I put them over healthy stud running backs.

I think that CJ Spiller, DeMarco Murray and Trent Richardson are the three young runningbacks most likely to make the jump into this group in time. All three are explosive in both the running and passing game. But staying healthy is imperative, especially for DeMarco Murray.

WR:

1. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
2. Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals
3. Andre Johnson, Houston Texans
4. Greg Jennings, Green Bay Packers
5. Hakeem Nicks, New York Giants

I want to see Victor Cruz and Jordy Nelson continue their success before we start handing out "top 5 receiver" to those guys. AJ Green and Julio Jones will both be on this list in time. For my money the five guys I listed are the best combination of reliability, year-to-year consistency and game breaking ability in the game.

I actually struggled with this. I wanted to put Jordy Nelson and Victor Cruz up high because they were great last year but we see receivers flame out after one season all the time and they completely smashed their previous numbers.

Greg Jennings is a guy who is often the forgotten man behind the flavor of the year receivers but year after year, there is Greg Jennings producing. And Hakeem Nick's playoff performance really put him over the top for me, he's been putting up solid numbers for the past two years in New York and he just went off in the playoffs to the tune of 28 receptions, 444 yards and 4 touchdowns in four playoff games. I don't think New York wins the title without him making plays.

And if only Kenny Britt could stay healthy... He's a boss.

TE:

1. Rob Gronkowski
2. Jimmy Graham
3. Vernon Davis
4. Antonio Gates
5. Jason Witten

OT:

1. Joe Thomas
2. Duane Brown
3. Michael Roos
4. D'Brickshaw Ferguson
5. Jared Gaither

When healthy, its Jason Peters by a mile. He had people thinking he was going to be the next Philadelphia Eagle hall of famer with his play over the last 3 years. Shame he tore his achilles. He's got the feet and athleticism to shut down anyone in pass protection, he's amazing in space and he's a bull-dozer in the running game who just absolutely mauls people. No one like him. He's in Joe Thomas' class as a pass protector and he's in a class all his own as a run blocker.

OG:
1. Carl Nicks
2. Marshal Yanda
3. Jahri Evans
4. Josh Sitton
5. Brian Waters

The Evan Mathis hype is so annoying. Other Eagles fans slobber all over him and say "OMG PFF HAD HIM #1" but I know what my eyes saw. My eyes saw a smart, fundamentally sound player who functioned well as a part of a unit but he wasn't an over powering road-grader at guard. He created little movement as a run blocker and he played left guard next to Jason Peters (the easier guard spot made even easier because he was playing next to Peters). NOT top 5. Good player, not great. One year wonder too.

I want to see Logan Mankins recover from that ACL injury.

C:

1. Nick Mangold
2. Chris Meyers
3. Alex Mack
4. Eric Wood
5. Jeff Saturday

Jeff Saturday is still the man.

Last edited by Bixby (Thumper) : 05-02-2012 at 06:57 AM.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:09 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post

I entirely agree with you every year he gets underrated by fans/media but continues to keep producing, guys excel around him because he draws most of the attention from opposing coaches

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:30 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some quick hits

-Ray Rice is my 6th guy. He's basically a smaller version of Forte. Forte belongs on the list over him.

-I agree on what was said about Tom Brady. People don't realize that Pats team really didn't have that much talent. It was Brady, 2 TEs, Welker, and Wilfork. It's amazing what he did with that unit.

-Roddy White isn't on the list bc he had a down year. Ask Atlanta fans. He wasn't the same Roddy.

-Jennings wasn't on the list bc I was torn btw him and Nicks, and decided to go with Nicks bc that GB offense didn't miss a beat without Jennings. Jennings is no doubt a stud, and I'd say he's probably 5B to Nicks' 5A, but the homer in me picked Nicks bc of his production, and what he means to the offense in NY. Nicks is doubled on every play. Jennings bc of the spread they run can find himself in the slot against a LB/S zone. It's just harder to key on Jennings and take him out of the game.

-Here's the thing on Welker. I think too many ppl focus on what he isn't, instead of what he is. Yes, he's a slot WR. But a slot WR is arguably the most important WR on offense nowadays. He's the mismatch. And if he was so simple to cover, he wouldn't produce the way he does. Who else in that WR do you have to worry about? He's their only WR. Logically, you'd put your best CB on him. Yet he still produces. He's a gamer, it's time we stopped looking at him from a limitations standpoint and recognize what he is, which is a damn good WR that very few teams can stop. Not every WR has to be 6 5" and run a 4.3 to be great. Welker excels at what he does, and few if any teams can stop him from doing what he's asked to do.

-The reason why Roos and Stewart are not on the list is bc there is more competition at OT than there is at RG. They're better players, but face more competition at their respective position.

-I forgot Kleinsausser retired.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who cares if Rice is smaller? He's more productive.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Who cares if Rice is smaller? He's more productive.
How is he more productive? Forte was accountable for roughly 50% of Chicago's offense and plays behind a much worse offensive line. It's not like Forte is a scrub. He does everything Rice does, and better. I love Rice, but he doesn't do 1 thing in particular better than Forte. They're either even or Forte is better in every aspect of both of their games.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:58 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
How is he more productive? Forte was accountable for roughly 50% of Chicago's offense and plays behind a much worse offensive line. It's not like Forte is a scrub. He does everything Rice does, and better. I love Rice, but he doesn't do 1 thing in particular better than Forte. They're either even or Forte is better in every aspect of both of their games.
They're very close but I'll give the edge to the guy who's led in the NFL in yards from scrimmage twice. I think Rice is a better receiver out of the backfield than Forte but whatever I guess it's splitting hairs.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-02-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
I wouldn't put Cruz up there yet, Nicks has proven more and was more focused on by defenses. It was only late in the season Cruz was getting doubled, but he showed he could break the double. I'd say its pending.
Cruz still put up 1500 yards this year. Insane for a guy who had 17 yards in the first 2 games.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
They're very close but I'll give the edge to the guy who's led in the NFL in yards from scrimmage twice. I think Rice is a better receiver out of the backfield than Forte but whatever I guess it's splitting hairs.
It is splitting hairs. It really is that close, that's why I went with Forte being bigger as the tie breaker. I had to break the tie somehow.

Honestly, it's another 5A and 5B scenario.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:03 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
5. Jeff Saturday

Jeff Saturday is still the man.
Did you actually watch any Colts games since 2008? Mentally he is at the top still but physically he hasn't been good for several years.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
It is splitting hairs. It really is that close, that's why I went with Forte being bigger as the tie breaker. I had to break the tie somehow.

Honestly, it's another 5A and 5B scenario.
The tiebreaker is easy! You went to Rutgers.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-02-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Cruz still put up 1500 yards this year. Insane for a guy who had 17 yards in the first 2 games.
Cruz has to do it again though. 1 year doesn't make you a great player. He has potential, but it's too early to be a top 5 guy.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:13 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
The tiebreaker is easy! You went to Rutgers.
Yeah. I'm gonna be honest. My dumbass just forgot about Rice and now I'm trying to justify it.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
whatadai
Veteran

whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Did you actually watch any Colts games since 2008? Mentally he is at the top still but physically he hasn't been good for several years.
He's still good. Just not top 5 good.
whatadai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
whatadai
Veteran

whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah. I'm gonna be honest. My dumbass just forgot about Rice and now I'm trying to justify it.
whatadai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
-The reason why Roos and Stewart are not on the list is bc there is more competition at OT than there is at RG. They're better players, but face more competition at their respective position.

Stewart is hands down the best RT in football. To not have him listed in the top 5 is a horrendous job.

You can argue anyone over Roos, personally from watching him I would take him over any LT in the NFL. But either way you look at it, he's still top 5
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the most part, I really like your rankings, however I do have a few problems with some OL selections. Nicks and Grubbs went into FA at a pretty young age so their teams didn't think all that well about them.
OC is another position where I think you could be off a bit. I'd rate Mack and Pouncey a bit higher.

Winston changed teams in FA and Tyrone Smith is moving to LT so I just don't think RT is a solid list. LT list looks pretty solid to me.
I completely agree with your QB rankings and think you are right on about Adrian Peterson. WR and TE look solid but don't ask me to rank FB's. That's a tough chore.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand the fascination on Eric Winston, he's an average RT in this league. How many teams would cut "the best RT in football" because he was making 4m a year? Exactly. How come he only had limited interest in FA?

He was a good RT in a true zone blocking scheme, he'll be average for the chiefs
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^Love it when people say "this" league. As if they're in it in any form themselves. :P

Anywhozers, I haven't seen Brandon Marshall on any ones list. Wussupwitdat?
Old 05-02-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
^Love it when people say "this" league. As if they're in it in any form themselves. :P

Anywhozers, I haven't seen Brandon Marshall on any ones list. Wussupwitdat?
because he's not a top 5 WR...?

hell, he might not be top 10 really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well then where is Alshon Jeffery??