Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Seat up or down?
Seat up 15 42.86%
Seat down 20 57.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
I have never understood how any one could possibly fall into a toilet. How can you not look, even unintentionally? You are going to sit there, you have at least see it in your peripheral vision unless you have issues. It makes no sense. It also takes literally no time to look at something. What the **** else are you too busy looking at in the bathroom that you can't look at the toilet seat when you walk in. Makes no ******* sense.

That said, my roommates (males) and I put the seat and lid down every time. It wasn't something I did until I lived with them, but they did it so I started and will never go back. It's way classier, and it looks cleaner. We have a really small bathroom, and something about that necessitates putting the lid down.
I'm pretty sure that putting the seat down in a house full of men is like item 3 on the list of things that lead to a permanent revocation of your man card.

There is really only one reason to justify that and that is that you all like to pee sitting down. So the only thing that is saving you here is if you have an epic TV mounted on the wall that only plays sports and movies with violence.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Except none of us do that. It takes 2 seconds to lift the seat. There is literally 12-18 inches between the toilet and the sink. You constantly have to look at the toilet to maneuver in the bathroom, and I don't like looking at yellow sprinkled porcelain.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the seat is down, I pee in the sink or the shower.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
If the seat is down, I pee in the sink or the shower.
Silly Caddy, we all know you upside down Australians just wind up pissing all over the ceiling!

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Silly Caddy, we all know you upside down Australians just wind up pissing all over the ceiling!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:44 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
You're in for a booting if you keep this up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you forget: i'm a better looking TH in real life.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I bet your house guests just love coming to visit you.
surprisingly I clean my house at least weekly if not 3 or 4 times a week. I'm a clean person and i prefer clean.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never had this argument and I never put the seat down after I urinate. Also... who uses their hand to lift or lower a toilet seat? We have feet for a reason. Anyone who ever tries to have this argument with me and tries to turn it into an issue of respect will have already lost all of it by trying to have this argument with me and will be met with ruthless passive aggressiveness.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:38 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
I've never had this argument and I never put the seat down after I urinate. Also... who uses their hand to lift or lower a toilet seat? We have feet for a reason. Anyone who ever tries to have this argument with me and tries to turn it into an issue of respect will have already lost all of it by trying to have this argument with me and will be met with ruthless passive aggressiveness.
Challenge accepted.
You're joking, right? I use my hands whether it's at home or in a public restroom. There's a reason why you wash your hands after you've done your business.

Also, what are you going to do when you have a kid? Are you going to use your feet when you're changing diapers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Last edited by Razor : 05-04-2012 at 02:42 AM.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:47 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Is a midget with 1 arm really that much more attractive than a midget with none?.
Yes, sometimes the mouth needs a little help.