Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC West Division Forum

AFC West Division Forum Discuss the AFC West

View Poll Results: Who takes the '12 AFC West Title?
Denver Broncos 5 25.00%
Kansas City Chiefs 10 50.00%
Oakland Raiders 4 20.00%
San Diego Chargers 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default AFC WEST 2012 POLL: Division Winner?

Well, what's your take? At this point in time, who do you think has the best shot of winning the division?

Can Denver surprise nobody and repeat an AFC West championship division with a healthy Peyton?

Can San Diego shake off their bad luck with an enormous season from Ryan Matthews and great play from Rivers and Vincent Brown?

Will Kansas City's Jamaal Charles return to elite form? Will the Chiefs potentially elite offensive talent mature? If so, I can't think of a scarier offense not counting the QB position.

Can Carson Palmer get back to old form and can Darren McFadden stay healthy? This team is a darkhorse for sure.

I'd say every team in this division has a decent shot of winning it all with if certain guys step up.

At the end of the day, I'll take San Diego - the only team that will be a competitor regardless of who does or doesn't step up. KC, Denver and Oakland all rely on improved play from an entire offensive unit, whereas I see SD as a 8 win team, no matter what happens.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote