Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-04-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
You guys knowing I was a traitor would have been beneficial, but I didn't know what your roles were so I had to pick Jensen randomly. I was sort of banking on you guys not knowing who I was so the town would buy it. I think you should have let me take him so the town believed me though. I would have led them to take out some good guys, but since they didn't trust me. Who killed me? Mafia or CJ?
Bulldogs says he killed ya.

I thought you were a Cop who didn't know he was a Traitor. It makes no sense that you knew you were a Traitor to the town, and knew who the mafia was, but the mafia didn't even know of your existence and couldn't recruit you. Usually, the Traitor tries to attract the attention of the mafia so he can be recruited.

All things aside, I'm glad BB got as creative as he did. Even if we lose, playing a different style game is worth any balance issues.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea we didn't know TBW was a traitor or that we could even recruit him lol I even remember Jensen saying BB told him "there are no guarantees" haha

But hey I had fun playing with GOW...kinda since he died so soon, Rob, Todd and McGee the twins haha, Jensen and of course...Don TH

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still hate resurrections.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Final Fantasy Game Role
To: theboywonder
Cait Sith
The Fortune Teller

Alignment: 3rd Party/Mafia
Role: Traitor - You will win if you are alive and the mafia controls the town. You do not get to join the mafia meetings. You will show up as “innocent” (pro-town) in any investigations.
Win condition: Mafia wins and you are alive.
He then fixed it and told me who you were. I don't think it was possible to recruit me.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wth...what kinda traitor is that???

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-04-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See my list of statements I made right after the game ended. I didn't quite get that one right and admitted as much.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
See my list of statements I made right after the game ended. I didn't quite get that one right and admitted as much.
Every first time mod makes mistakes so it's no big deal. These games are pretty tough to truly balance regardless of how many you have run, especially when you ave canon to follow. I think you did a good job, but I would have scaled back on the investigators and mafia powers a fair bit.

Old 05-04-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Lol...I'm sorry BB....hug?

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-04-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
You guys knowing I was a traitor would have been beneficial, but I didn't know what your roles were so I had to pick Jensen randomly. I was sort of banking on you guys not knowing who I was so the town would buy it. I think you should have let me take him so the town believed me though. I would have led them to take out some good guys, but since they didn't trust me. Who killed me? Mafia or CJ?
Must have been mafia.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
meh, so there were imbalance issues. to piggy back on vidae, this game was a demonstration on why you shouldn't sign up if you can't participate. i get why some of the bad guys couldn't be on, and i wouldn't suggest dropping life for a football forum, but if you don't think you could make a commitment, you probably shouldn't play a round. *shrug*

i agree with caddy that i dislike resurrection roles. i probably just should've been a townie.
yesyesyesyes

Old 05-05-2012, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm tired of everybody saying don't sign up if you can't post a lot. I posted every time I was actually at a computer, but I had a lot less time than I originally planned to participate in this. Not everybody can post a **** ton in every mafia game. I sign up to have fun and enjoy playing the game, and I post as much as I can. Sorry if it's not enough, but when people go mafia elitist around here it gets annoying.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
I'm tired of everybody saying don't sign up if you can't post a lot. I posted every time I was actually at a computer, but I had a lot less time than I originally planned to participate in this. Not everybody can post a **** ton in every mafia game. I sign up to have fun and enjoy playing the game, and I post as much as I can. Sorry if it's not enough, but when people go mafia elitist around here it gets annoying.
No offense Jensen, but I don't remember playing in a game with you where I would label your participation level as 'active'.

Old 05-05-2012, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
No offense Jensen, but I don't remember playing in a game with you where I would label your participation level as 'active'.
Again, I post as much as I can. I see nowhere in the rules or signup sheet where it says you have to post x amount of times per day. Sorry if it ruins everyone's day when I don't come and post on a football forum 50 times in one day. I have other commitments outside of this forum, I don't have time to sit here for hours and post in the mafia game thread. I play the game my way, you can play it yours. Just don't get mad at people because they don't meet your standards for "active."

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Again, I post as much as I can. I see nowhere in the rules or signup sheet where it says you have to post x amount of times per day. Sorry if it ruins everyone's day when I don't come and post on a football forum 50 times in one day. I have other commitments outside of this forum, I don't have time to sit here for hours and post in the mafia game thread. I play the game my way, you can play it yours. Just don't get mad at people because they don't meet your standards for "active."
I understand real life gets in the way, but at the same time, people who don't contribute a whole lot do little to help the team they are on, especially when it is mafia. It might come off as elitist, but it's also the truth.

Old 05-05-2012, 02:18 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
meh, so there were imbalance issues. to piggy back on vidae, this game was a demonstration on why you shouldn't sign up if you can't participate. i get why some of the bad guys couldn't be on, and i wouldn't suggest dropping life for a football forum, but if you don't think you could make a commitment, you probably shouldn't play a round. *shrug*
Quote:
yesyesyesyes
I'm confused...

You guys are saying stuff like this, but Jensen and I were the only mafia members who were really inactive (and Jensen passed the 3 posts per day average that IBC is implementing in the next DBZ round). If you guys are right, then why are guys like Njx, Grizz, and Snicho getting a pass on the activity thing? Half the mafia had more posts per day than them. Furthermore, why are guys like Jvig and Goosemahn getting one?

Mafia activity (posts/posts per day avg.):

Renji was there for 3/7 days (124/41.3 avg).
Scotty was there for 3/7 days (68/22.6 avg).
Raiderz was there for 4/7 days (50/12.5 avg).
Rob was there for 6/7 days (72/12 avg).
Todd was there 2/7 days (16/8 avg).
McGee was there 2/7 days (9/4.5 avg).
Jensen was there 7/7 days (23/3.3 avg).
I was there 7/7 days (20/2.9 avg).

For contrast...

-Here is Renji and Scotty-
ATL was there 7/7 days (100/14.3 avg).
Vidae was there 7/7 days (101/14.4 avg).
Job was there 7/7 days (92/13.1 avg).
-Here is R4L and Rob-
Grizz was there 7/7 days (84/12 avg).
Njx was there 7/7 days (73/10.4).
Snicho was there 6/7 days (56/9.3 avg).
-Here is Todd-
UKfan was there 3/7 days (31/7.75 avg).
CJ was there 5/7 days (34/6.5 avg).
GG was there 7/7 days (32/4.6 avg).
-Here is McGee-
Jvig was there 7/7 days (29/4.1 avg).
-Here is Jensen-
IBC was there 1/7 days (3/3 avg).
-Here I am-
Goosemahn was there 3/7 days (3/1 avg).

They were active. We just didn't dominate the conversation, and it was hard to with our numbers constantly dwindling and being unable to target active guys because there was always someone with a powerful role popping up. But don't confuse activity with dominating the conversation. They participated and held their commitment. I, on the other hand, didn't, so if anyone wants to ***** at someone, then ***** at me.

If Jensen was able to post whenever he got the opportunity, then we should just accept it and get on with it. The fact that some people are getting riled up over post activity is hard to fathom for me.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I'm confused...

You guys are saying stuff like this, but Jensen and I were the only mafia members who were really inactive (and Jensen passed the 3 posts per day average that IBC is implementing in the next DBZ round). If you guys are right, then why are guys like Njx, Grizz, and Snicho getting a pass on the activity thing? Half the mafia had more posts per day than them. Furthermore, why are guys like Jvig and Goosemahn getting one?

Mafia activity (posts/posts per day avg.):

Renji was there for 3/7 days (124/41.3 avg).
Scotty was there for 3/7 days (68/22.6 avg).
Raiderz was there for 4/7 days (50/12.5 avg).
Rob was there for 6/7 days (72/12 avg).
Todd was there 2/7 days (16/8 avg).
McGee was there 2/7 days (9/4.5 avg).
Jensen was there 7/7 days (23/3.3 avg).
I was there 7/7 days (20/2.9 avg).

For contrast...

-Here is Renji and Scotty-
ATL was there 7/7 days (100/14.3 avg).
Vidae was there 7/7 days (101/14.4 avg).
Job was there 7/7 days (92/13.1 avg).
-Here is R4L and Rob-
Grizz was there 7/7 days (84/12 avg).
Njx was there 7/7 days (73/10.4).
Snicho was there 6/7 days (56/9.3 avg).
-Here is Todd-
UKfan was there 3/7 days (31/7.75 avg).
CJ was there 5/7 days (34/6.5 avg).
GG was there 7/7 days (32/4.6 avg).
-Here is McGee-
Jvig was there 7/7 days (29/4.1 avg).
-Here is Jensen-
IBC was there 1/7 days (3/3 avg).
-Here I am-
Goosemahn was there 3/7 days (3/1 avg).

They were active. We just didn't dominate the conversation, and it was hard to with our numbers constantly dwindling and being unable to target active guys because there was always someone with a powerful role popping up. But don't confuse activity with dominating the conversation. They participated and held their commitment. I, on the other hand, didn't, so if anyone wants to ***** at someone, then ***** at me.

If Jensen was able to post whenever he got the opportunity, then we should just accept it and get on with it. The fact that some people are getting riled up over post activity is hard to fathom for me.
The others definitely aren't getting a pass. If people like Jvig aren't going to post until the very last day or two, they just shouldn't play the game. It's just a general statement of fact for everyone in the future.

In this particular game, 'inactivity' from several members really hurt you. I don't think people are getting riled up over it. People just want a game where the playing field is 'even' so to speak and people are/aren't lynched based on how often they contribute.

Also, the more active everyone is, the funner the game is!

Old 05-05-2012, 02:47 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The others definitely aren't getting a pass. If people like Jvig aren't going to post until the very last day or two, they just shouldn't play the game. It's just a general statement of fact for everyone in the future.

In this particular game, 'inactivity' from several members really hurt you. I don't think people are getting riled up over it. People just want a game where the playing field is 'even' so to speak and people are/aren't lynched based on how often they contribute.

Also, the more active everyone is, the funner the game is!
It's tricky because while you have guys who may not post enough, you have guys like Bulldogs who posted 246 times in this thread. That's 35 posts a day!

There's a really bad aspect of making the roles random. If you get a bunch of inexperienced or quiet guys on one team, then things get skewed even if the roles are balanced. I really don't think the mafia was that inactive. Like I said, only Jensen and I were bad. The rest were either up to par (Renji, Scotty, Rob, R4L) or died super early (Todd and McGee). It's just that the town had guys like Bulldogs, JBond, Vidae, Dr. Gonzo, and yourself who are heavy posters. It's hard to compete with that, let alone dominate it, especially when with so much info, it only fuels the conversation fires. Not to mention the deterrence that a Lie Detector creates. That was a big reward for Renji's activity. He was our most active poster, and it got him honed in on by Ngata.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:49 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just saw it. Don't worry about it dude. I'm the only person to ever play as the traitor twice so I should have said something. I think I actually did alright considering. I was gonna ride my Job allegiance and my good investigation result all the way to the end until I got greedy on Jensen. What would have happened if I was the last mafia? Could I have still won?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:51 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
It's tricky because while you have guys who may not post enough, you have guys like Bulldogs who posted 246 times in this thread. That's 35 posts a day!

There's a really bad aspect of making the roles random. If you get a bunch of inexperienced or quiet guys on one team, then things get skewed even if the roles are balanced. I really don't think the mafia was that inactive. Like I said, only Jensen and I were bad. The rest were either up to par (Renji, Scotty, Rob, R4L) or died super early (Todd and McGee). It's just that the town had guys like Bulldogs, JBond, Vidae, Dr. Gonzo, and yourself who are heavy posters. It's hard to compete with that, let alone dominate it, especially when with so much info, it only fuels the conversation fires. Not to mention the deterrence that a Lie Detector creates. That was a big reward for Renji's activity. He was our most active poster, and it got him honed in on by Ngata.
Completely agree. Randomness is both a good thing and a bad thing in certain circumstances unfortunately.

Old 05-05-2012, 02:53 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Exactly how I feel. I didn't sign up for the last DBZ game because I knew I wouldn't have time for it. But it's so easy to miss out on posting due to unfortunate coincidence. If a day had started two hours later when I was at work instead of in class, I would have been around for it. If some days only last for one hour when I'm out doing something, there's not a whole lot I can do about that. But I don't sign up and say "**** this ****." I might have only had a handful of posts in the couple of days I was alive this game, but I offered up a decent amount in our night phase. It's just when I was around in those instances.

On a more general note, I also expect people to read the ******* thread. I don't repeat my suspicions 30 times without prompt (unless it's obvious that CJ is a zombie) or bump a post because of a "page trap". It's a game where you deduce things based on posts and every little thing could matter, there shouldn't be any such thing as a page trap.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:07 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Exactly how I feel. I didn't sign up for the last DBZ game because I knew I wouldn't have time for it. But it's so easy to miss out on posting due to unfortunate coincidence. If a day had started two hours later when I was at work instead of in class, I would have been around for it. If some days only last for one hour when I'm out doing something, there's not a whole lot I can do about that. But I don't sign up and say "**** this ****." I might have only had a handful of posts in the couple of days I was alive this game, but I offered up a decent amount in our night phase. It's just when I was around in those instances.

On a more general note, I also expect people to read the ******* thread. I don't repeat my suspicions 30 times without prompt (unless it's obvious that CJ is a zombie) or bump a post because of a "page trap". It's a game where you deduce things based on posts and every little thing could matter, there shouldn't be any such thing as a page trap.
I'm more concerned with the people who do it game after game after game. They know who they are!

Old 05-05-2012, 04:27 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Gonzo, get your **** together.
Old 05-05-2012, 04:31 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im really inclined to do the same setup with others as mafia and figure out if this game is really op...

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:06 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not going to complain about the game much. Thanks to BB.

The only thing I was kinda annoyed about as mafia was the lack of info provided regarding redirections. The fact that I redirected ngata's lie detector night one, it failed, we lost our most powerful role and had to blow the unblockable kill was a pretty brutal start.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:22 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Every first time mod makes mistakes so it's no big deal. These games are pretty tough to truly balance regardless of how many you have run, especially when you ave canon to follow. I think you did a good job, but I would have scaled back on the investigators and mafia powers a fair bit.
It's hard not to make mistakes and to get a game balanced. Especially a large one. Hell, I completely ****** up the Firefly game and it was a relatively small one, and maybe the 10th one I've modded (not all were here). Props to BB for making a game that, while it had some flaws, was still very enjoyable. I had fun.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote