Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'll care if he keeps it up, which is highly HIGHLY doubtful. Enjoy his best game of the season, while you had him on your bench.

Thanks for dropping Walden though. I thought I made a mistake there. Glad to have him back.
No sense in waiting on Walden. I got Dolis instead, and he's closing right now.

Heath Bell is a ******* trainwreck. I think Yo and I may have completed the worst mutual trade in the history of fantasy baseball.

Oh, and Cory Luebke (my top draft pick), who has been lights out, now appears to need Tommy John surgery. Joy.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just realized Hamilton is only in Single A.. whoops. For some reason I thought he was in AAA. Back to the waiver wire he goes
Old 05-05-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adam Dunn with his 8th homerun this year. 8 more than Albert Pujols.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd have 4 more points if I didn't have Braun on my bench when he hit 3 HRs.

Old 05-06-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cishek is the new closer!!! Awesome trade for me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-06-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Cishek is the new closer!!! Awesome trade for me.
It won't last. Heath Bell's $27 million contract will get it back eventually.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It wont let me add Brian Dozier :(

Old 05-06-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Well, I had a nice day.

Old 05-06-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
No sense in waiting on Walden. I got Dolis instead, and he's closing right now.

Heath Bell is a ******* trainwreck. I think Yo and I may have completed the worst mutual trade in the history of fantasy baseball.

Oh, and Cory Luebke (my top draft pick), who has been lights out, now appears to need Tommy John surgery. Joy.
Wow i thought he was just skipping a start. Should have traded him to me when you had the chance.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Wow i thought he was just skipping a start. Should have traded him to me when you had the chance.
There was no talk of surgery when you asked about him. I lost a much-needed pitcher to keep if he ends up going under the knife.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It won't last. Heath Bell's $27 million contract will get it back eventually.
Don't be jealous of my strategy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-06-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Don't be jealous of my strategy.
I'm not. I'm not convinced Mujica won't get as many saves as Cishek in the small window of time Bell won't get the chances.

I have way more closers than I can even use, even without Bell closing.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I'm not. I'm not convinced Mujica won't get as many saves as Cishek in the small window of time Bell won't get the chances.

I have way more closers than I can even use, even without Bell closing.
JEALOUS!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-06-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'll trade a closer if anyone wants one. Motte, Betancourt, Jim Johnson, Santiago Casilla are all very secure in their roles.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey chris sale is a closer now so **** him ill take a mediocre starter.

But seriously, I could use a good hitter.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Really? None of you want a closer? It's arguably the easiest category to quickly improve via trade.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Really? None of you want a closer? It's arguably the easiest category to quickly improve via trade.
I'll bite since the Street injury only leaves me with 1.5 closers. What are you looking for?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-07-2012, 09:16 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
What do you want? I didn't offer because there is a history of overvaluing closers in this league.

Old 05-07-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
What do you want? I didn't offer because there is a history of overvaluing closers in this league.
Who is to say the appropriate price of a closer? Fantasy gurus always preach not to overpay for them in the draft because things change and unexpected guys emerge early on, but 6 weeks into the season, those lurking setup men are all owned.

You either want to address the position or you don't. The price is fluid.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

D, you lucky bastard!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-08-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Trade him. His value will never be higher and he'll probably crash into the outfield wall tomorrow and break his shoulder.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
D, you lucky bastard!!
Old 05-09-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
It wont let me add Brian Dozier :(
"Picked up"

Old 05-09-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Too bad I couldn't but Janssen into my lineup before he got the save. Don't understand why you dropped him, D.

Old 05-09-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Wait how come Janssen could be added right away? Shouldn't he have went to the waiver wire since he was just dropped this afternoon?

sig by BoneKrusher
Closed Thread