Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-07-2012, 03:06 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams are no where near the Seahawks or Cardinals talent wise, they are in rebuilding mode the others are borderline playoff teams

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:14 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Rams are no where near the Seahawks or Cardinals talent wise, they are in rebuilding mode the others are borderline playoff teams
Meh an argument can be made that the Rams have the best QB in division. They have two upper tier DEs they just helped the interior D-Line in the draft and really helped the CB situation with Finnigan. S-Jax is no slouch either. Where as the Cards have lost a large portion of the LB corps has half of a great secondary two very good RB that need to stay healthy and two highly talented WRs. But neither have what I would call a good O-Line. The Seahawks have beastmode but not much else in terms of high end skill position talent. They have a very good O-line but meh.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:20 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who did we lose? we have the exact same people as last year, i think you should maybe watch the NFC West before forming opinions on it

Old 05-07-2012, 03:50 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the 49er will certainly regress they aren't a 13-3 team, but they should still walk away with the NFC West fairly easily unless one of the other QBs in the division plays at an semi elite level
Are they really that much better than the Cardinals and Seahawks? I don't think that division is as much of a door mat as people make it seem. There are some really tough defenses in that division.

The 49ers got career years out of Alex Smith, Carlos Rogers, Donte Whitner and Ray McDonald amongst others. Can they keep up the stellar play? Doubtful in my opinion, especially for Alex Smith. And I think their running attack is vastly overrated. They dedicated themselves to running the ball but they only averaged 4.1 yards per carry (19th in the NFL). And they weren't that good when they needed to pound the ball. Averaged only 3.57 yards per carry up the middle and they only had a 51% success rate in power situations (both marks were 29th in the NFL). Sure they're good but like you said, they're not 13-3 good.

And in addition to regression in close games (I mentioned that a couple posts earlier), there is also an overwhelming tendency to regress when it comes to turnovers from one year to the next. Just like the 49ers were absurdly good in close games, they had an absurdly good turnover differential (+28). Could they break the trends? Sure they could but it doesn't happen often.

Alex Smith should be in line for more turnovers next year and I'm personally expecting a pass defense regression as well because Carlos Rogers isn't as good as he showed last year. He was no where near that level in Washington and it wasn't like he suddenly got a jump in playing time or anything, his level of play just reached another level that I don't think he can maintain.

The Seahawks won 7 games last year despite Tavaris Jackson and a 2-4 record in close games. And their +6 point differential would certainly suggest they were better than their 7-9 record. The Cardinals also won 8 games last year despite a -12 turnover margin and a really young team. Both teams seem to be in line for progression next year.

Seahawks upgraded their passing game with Matt Flynn. Flynn has shown he can move the ball whenever he takes the field and he's a nice fit within the Seahawk's WCO. But I'm a big fan of their defense. That defense is really good. The combination of Chris Clemons, Red Bryant, Brandon Mebane, Alan Branch, Jason Jones and Bruce Irvin is impressive along the defensive line. At linebacker they've got LeRoy Hill paired with KJ Wright and Bobby Wagner and they reunited Barrett Ruud with Gus Bradley. Big press corners in Browner, Sherman and Thurmond combined with playmaking safeties Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor. A decent QB paired with Sidney Rice, Mike Williams and Zach Miller, a big offensive line with a power running game (Lynch and Turbin is terrifying) and a defense that takes care of the ball. I think they're really similar to the 49ers.

Cardinals caught fire late in the year. Kolb gets a full offseason and now he has Michael Floyd and Larry Fitzgerald. Beanie Wells and Ryan Williams are coming back healthy. Full season of Acho and Schofield should really help their pass rush. Their front seven is really strong too with Campbell, Dockett, Williams, Acho, Schofield and Washington. That other ILB spot isn't great but it shouldn't be a problem either. Patrick Peterson is Revis Jr. out on the outside, he struggled at times but he came on at the end of the year and he's getting his first NFL offseason. And Kerry Rhodes with Adrian Wilson is always good. An okay QB situation with Fitz and Floyd, talented backs (when healthy) and a good defense.

I think the NFC West is going to have a nice little race. The 49ers should come back down to earth a bit and the Seahawks and Cardinals are both better. All three teams are built pretty similarly, especially the 49ers and Seahawks. Ultimately I think it comes down to the Seahawks and 49ers because the Cardinals' defense while good still isn't as good as the Hawks' or 9ers' defenses, their running game is the weakest, Kevin Kolb and John Skelton are worse than Flynn and Smith and their offensive line is still awful and probably 3rd best behind SF and SEA. I think it'll be close between the Seahawks and 49ers with some improvement from the Cardinals. Personally, I'm giving the early nod to the Seahawks but just barely.

Last edited by Bixby (Thumper) : 05-07-2012 at 04:52 AM.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:53 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
The Seahawks won 7 games last year despite Tavaris Jackson and a 2-4 record in close games. And their +6 point differential would certainly suggest they were better than their 7-9 record. The Cardinals also won 7 games last year despite a -12 turnover margin and a really young team. Both teams seem to be in line for progression next year.
8-8 actually, 7-2 down the stretch run

I think the Seahawks and Cardinals will be competitive but it is the 49ers division to lose

Old 05-07-2012, 03:58 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Meh an argument can be made that the Rams have the best QB in division.
Bradford has been pretty mediocre in his first two years. He's completed only 57% of his passes and averages 6 yards per attempt. Durability issues popped up again last year. He's learning his third offense in three years. His offensive line is still trash and who is he throwing to, Brian Quick?
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:02 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
who did we lose? we have the exact same people as last year, i think you should maybe watch the NFC West before forming opinions on it
OK so first yes I did count Joey Porter for some sleep deprived reason but the point remains. But I think you did lose Haggans to free agency didn't you? That is the only section I said you lost (you may have misread my post which I could easily see it isn't the best worded) everything else I listed was commenting on the things that you actually had in your favor. But what I didn't mention is a potential for an O-Line heavy with rookies and underachievers.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-07-2012, 04:16 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Haggans will resign with us or retire, but the starters are set and he would only be there in a mentor/rotational role

will be interesting to see if Bradley is shifted outside to get Sturdivant some more playing time

Also the Cardinals' staff is very high on Cowboys former 4th round pick Brandon Williams OLB from Texas Tech, so LB may be more of a perceived need than actual one

Last edited by fenikz : 05-07-2012 at 04:20 AM.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:49 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Folks are really riding the Seahawks bandwagon. Good. The more hype the better.

Quote:
Alex Smith should be in line for more turnovers next year and I'm personally expecting a pass defense regression as well because Carlos Rogers isn't as good as he showed last year. He was no where near that level in Washington and it wasn't like he suddenly got a jump in playing time or anything, his level of play just reached another level that I don't think he can maintain.
Maybe the issue was coaching. This isn't the first time we took a corner from Washington that became decent for us (Walt Harris). Sometimes a change of scenery can pay dividends.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:30 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 'Hawks will give us problems Ness. That defense is the real deal. And Beast Mode is the only RB who gave us any sort of problem last year. If Flynn even has a pulse at QB, they can do some damage. I just think the avg fan doesn't realize how good that defense is. If they can fill the hole at Mike, they could be scary good.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:33 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
The 'Hawks will give us problems Ness. That defense is the real deal. And Beast Mode is the only RB who gave us any sort of problem last year. If Flynn even has a pulse at QB, they can do some damage. I just think the avg fan doesn't realize how good that defense is. If they can fill the hole at Mike, they could be scary good.
I'm just not convinced. They have an easier schedule than we do, so that helps them. And if Flynn doesn't stink it up, I can see them being a lot better. At the same time, I think Lynch is going to wear himself down with the way he runs, banging into everybody like Earl Campbell-style. There is just a lot of "on paper" potential more-so. And how often does that work out in the NFL?

Quote:
Old 05-07-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I'm just not convinced. They have an easier schedule than we do, so that helps them. And if Flynn doesn't stink it up, I can see them being a lot better. At the same time, I think Lynch is going to wear himself down with the way he runs, banging into everybody like Earl Campbell-style. There is just a lot of "on paper" potential more-so. And how often does that work out in the NFL?
On paper? Really everyone's potential is based 'on paper' at this time of the year, ours included. Over the last 7-8 games last year, their defense was one of the best in the league. They're built very similar to us. Great defense and solid running game. We both have issues in the passing game but the potential is there for both teams. If Rice can stay healthy long enough, he and Baldwin could make a nice duo on the outside. They just never had a guy who could consistently get them the ball on the outside last year. If Flynn is just decent, that's a step up from Jackson, who I believe was just awful way too often.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People are sleeping on Seattle. Seattle is a good team. They, like SF, need a qb but that's about it.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I feel that this post could go for several. People are still using the "lowly NFC West" ideas when, if you'd watched at all last year, it was clear that the 49ers, Seahawks, and Cardinals were all significantly better and headed in the right direction. The Rams added pieces this year and we'll see if they make the talent step that was made by their division counterparts.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The 49ers got career years out of Alex Smith, Carlos Rogers, Donte Whitner and Ray McDonald amongst others. Can they keep up the stellar play? Doubtful in my opinion, especially for Alex Smith. And I think their running attack is vastly overrated. They dedicated themselves to running the ball but they only averaged 4.1 yards per carry (19th in the NFL). And they weren't that good when they needed to pound the ball. Averaged only 3.57 yards per carry up the middle and they only had a 51% success rate in power situations (both marks were 29th in the NFL). Sure they're good but like you said, they're not 13-3 good.
All of these thoughts are valid, but it only tells one side. The other side is that...

*Those players can continue to improve with a much improved staff.
*The running game can vastly improve because it struggled last season.
*3rd down efficiency and redzone efficiency can significantly improve next season.
*Only 40% of the offense was installed last season.
*Only 60% of the defense was installed last season.

Sure, maybe the turnover differential won't be historic as it was last season. But if these other areas (that struggled badly) improve, then the 49ers offense should greatly improve, as well. Making the need for an all-time high turnover differential, less significant.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What really irks me is the thread title saying "Playoff Teams in 2013"
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

when do you expect the playoffs to be held?

Old 05-07-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Teams In Bold

1. Atlanta
2. Green Bay
3. Dallas
4. San Francisco
5. Chicago
6. Detroit

1. Baltimore
2. Houston
3. New England
4. Denver
5. Tennessee
6. Pittsburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
when do you expect the playoffs to be held?
I expect the playoffs to be played under the 2012 season.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
On paper? Really everyone's potential is based 'on paper' at this time of the year, ours included. Over the last 7-8 games last year, their defense was one of the best in the league. They're built very similar to us. Great defense and solid running game. We both have issues in the passing game but the potential is there for both teams. If Rice can stay healthy long enough, he and Baldwin could make a nice duo on the outside. They just never had a guy who could consistently get them the ball on the outside last year. If Flynn is just decent, that's a step up from Jackson, who I believe was just awful way too often.
Except we made the playoffs last season. That's what I'm saying. We've been through this scenario with the 49ers the last few years when everyone was saying they would be good the following season, and it never panned out. I'm just not drinking the kool aid. Sue me.

Quote:
Old 05-07-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Knicks and Bucs
Rookie

Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs

AFC
New England
Houston
Pittsburgh
Denver
New York Jets
Buffalo

NFC
Chicago
New York Giants
San Francisco
Tampa Bay
Green Bay
Atlanta
Knicks and Bucs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Bradford has been pretty mediocre in his first two years. He's completed only 57% of his passes and averages 6 yards per attempt. Durability issues popped up again last year. He's learning his third offense in three years. His offensive line is still trash and who is he throwing to, Brian Quick?
But who is really better in that division? Kolb? Skelton (I do like Skelton but he just isn't there quite yet) Matt Flynn? Alex Smith? Not much competition.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 05-07-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC WEST: Kansas City
AFC EAST: New England
AFC SOUTH: Tennessee
AFC NORTH: Baltimore
AFC Wildcard 1: Houston
AFC Wildcard 2: Pittsburgh

NFC WEST: 49ers
NFC EAST: Philadelphia
NFC SOUTH: Tampa Bay
NFC NORTH: Green Bay
NFC Wildcard 1: Detroit
NFC Wildcard 2: Dallas

Ask and I'll explain anything
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do the Titans (other than your bias) win the AFC South?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
How do the Titans (other than your bias) win the AFC South?
I'm not predicting the Titans win the South but...

--- Chris Johnson regains his 2010 form and leads the league in rushing.
--- Jake Locker is made the full time starter and looks even better than he did in limited time last year.
--- Kenny Britt returns fully healed from his injury.

Like I said, I still think Houston wins the division, but I think Tennessee could definitely be one of the surprise teams this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote