Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 05-07-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
I agree with this. Mostly because I am really low on the Browns and Dolphins.
yeah, and to expound on that, the only teams I think that have a legit shot at the worst record this year who could take a QB next year are the Jags and Bills. The odds are against the worst team next year needing a QB. I think Tampa and Kansas City (who I've seen near the top in some early mocks) will both be picking in the teens, or in the 5-10 range at worst. Those teams have too much talent to be #1 in 2013. I suppose if Weeden bombs the Browns could go QB, but I'm not counting on that.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Might as well stay right there in Eugene and say if Kiko Alonso can stay off the police blotter he might be a Brian Urlacher type athlete at the next level.
Haha Kiko has one of the best arrest stories of all time. He was just smashed, bbroke into a place that he thought was his buddys house, fell asleep on the couch and when the guy tried to wake him up, he tried to fight the guy for breaking into his friends place...

He's a freakish athlete though....haha
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Obviously this is very early, but depending on underclassmen I could see five QBs taken in the first next year - maybe even six.
Barkley, Wilson, Jones look like locks right now. Will be interesting to see if Bray and Thomas declare and there's always a chance a team falls in love with Geno Smith, E.J. Manuel and Mike Glennon.

I think you could be right.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Collin Klein gets drafted in the 2nd round. He was a huge running threat this past year and from what I have read he has developed his passing - he threw for 460 yds in the spring game. Teams will view him as a Tim Tebow lite.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
stl9erfan
Veteran

stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.

Homer pick: Stanford has two first rounders again (DE Chase Thomas and LB Shayne Skov)
stl9erfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Collin Klein gets drafted in the 2nd round. He was a huge running threat this past year and from what I have read he has developed his passing - he threw for 460 yds in the spring game. Teams will view him as a Tim Tebow lite.
Klein does run a lot like Tebow, actually. I've only evaluated one of his games so far (Baylor from last year) and didn't mind what I saw. I need a closer look though. Their offense is fairly simple and they are all about the run, constantly running the same plays but just with a different winkle. I love it because if I was coaching, I would be doing the same thing. He has the play action down. A little bit of a hitch in his delivery and his front leg is too straight on delivery. Throws accuracy off a bit, pushing it a little high. Also leaves you susceptible to being hurt if somebody rolls into the leg (Tom Brady).

Like I said, I need to watch more of Klein. I don't mind his skill-set though. Very tough and intelligent guy.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bama and LSU each have 3 defensive players taken in the first, and Georgia has two (maybe 3)
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are 7 contenders for the worst team in this order:

Indy - Will need a few drafts to come up to snuff even with a great QB.
Jacksonville - Have to question their owner and GM as to competence, I'm not seeing a whole lot just yet.
Cleveland - Another owner who has yet to prove he knows what he is doing, and their management team is still questionable as to competence.
Buffalo - Owner was forced by the new CBA to spend some money when faced with a hard cap, otherwise he has never in the cap era made any real attempt to produce a winner as he rarely signed his high priced FA's like Lynch or Peters.
Miami - Is their a capable QB on the team. I'm just not sure and their owner leaves a lot to be desired.
Minny - Can Ponders be a real efficient NFL starting QB, I'm just not sure???
St. Louis Will Bradford finally have a breakout year after missing out on Blackmon/ Floyd. Their FO is still questionable although I really believe that Fisher will get the most out of them, talent or not.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post

Jacksonville - Have to question their owner and GM as to competence, I'm not seeing a whole lot just yet.
Cleveland - Another owner who has yet to prove he knows what he is doing, and their management team is still questionable as to competence.
Buffalo - Owner was forced by the new CBA to spend some money when faced with a hard cap, otherwise he has never in the cap era made any real attempt to produce a winner as he rarely signed his high priced FA's like Lynch or Peters.
Miami - Is their a capable QB on the team. I'm just not sure and their owner leaves a lot to be desired.
St. Louis Will Bradford finally have a breakout year after missing out on Blackmon/ Floyd. Their FO is still questionable although I really believe that Fisher will get the most out of them, talent or not.
You keep bringing up the owners like they actually make football decisions. They don't make anywhere near the amount of football decisions that you are implying with this post...
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

And how is this relevant to this thread? And I love how you question the inner workings of an NFL team like you actually know what the hell goes on.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Bradford sucks it up this year maybe St. Louis would look at a QB, and with Washington's first rounder they could maybe pull of both Barkley and Robert Woods. Wouldn't be bad to bring them both in somewhere together at all.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
gator3guy
Veteran

gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
Klein does run a lot like Tebow, actually. I've only evaluated one of his games so far (Baylor from last year) and didn't mind what I saw. I need a closer look though. Their offense is fairly simple and they are all about the run, constantly running the same plays but just with a different winkle. I love it because if I was coaching, I would be doing the same thing. He has the play action down. A little bit of a hitch in his delivery and his front leg is too straight on delivery. Throws accuracy off a bit, pushing it a little high. Also leaves you susceptible to being hurt if somebody rolls into the leg (Tom Brady).

Like I said, I need to watch more of Klein. I don't mind his skill-set though. Very tough and intelligent guy.
I LOVE Klein as a football player. The guy is a warrior. But I don't see him as an NFL QB unless he drastically improved his mechanics and arm strength in the offseason. I do however think he has a spot in the NFL. TE/H-Back/FB/Wildcat QB. I think he could help a team.
gator3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy View Post
I LOVE Klein as a football player. The guy is a warrior. But I don't see him as an NFL QB unless he drastically improved his mechanics and arm strength in the offseason. I do however think he has a spot in the NFL. TE/H-Back/FB/Wildcat QB. I think he could help a team.
Klein really should of been in the Heisman convo but ESPN hijacked that with the Griffin hype machine. He was really the whole offense of that football team. I am eager to see whether or not Klein has improved the passing element of his game.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
essential
Rookie

essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills take a QB early (1st/2nd), even if Fitzpatrick has a good year.

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

essential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who are these 9 FSU defensive players that will get drafted??

#2 Duke Blue Devils (9-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyler Bray is gonna be the best QB in this draft.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
I can think of quite a few. Not all first rounders, but werner, Jenkins, Carradine, Moody, Rhodes, Reed, the DT (I think its like McDaniel or something), then there's at least 1 or 2 LBs that I can't remember. That's 8 or 9 right there.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
jbooshey
Rookie

jbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Montee Ball is taken as the top RB in the draft, ahead of Marcus Lattimore.
jbooshey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
bonebreak2000
Rookie

bonebreak2000 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
matt barkeley falls out of the top 3
I like it. QB it getting pushed up every year but I like this one. Could even see it happening.
bonebreak2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbooshey View Post
Montee Ball is taken as the top RB in the draft, ahead of Marcus Lattimore.
Now that is bold.

The only one I really have but it's not really bold is that Landry Jones will not be a first round pick.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
ramsrule
Rookie

ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miami will break its drought of not having anyone selected in the first round. I say Henderson (he is finally healthy and looking good at RT) and Ray Ray Armstrong (showed up in the best shape of anyone - realizes this is his year to make money. Should prove to be more of a playmaker).

Like many, I also feel quarterback will be a strong position this year. In addition to the obvious players, there will be a few lesser knowns who will step up and put themselves in a position to become high draft choices.
ramsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
1funguy
Rookie

1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Homer pick alert!! (and screw Kiper for thumping his chest about the guy)

Logan Thomas declares & beats out Barkley as first QB taken in the draft.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1funguy View Post
Homer pick alert!! (and screw Kiper for thumping his chest about the guy)

Logan Thomas declares & beats out Barkley as first QB taken in the draft.
The funny thing is that he doesn't have to beat out Barkley. Barkley will do that all by himself. He needs to beat out Tyler Wilson and Tyler Bray which will prove much more difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:27 AM    (permalink
TuckNole
Rookie

TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post

Brandon Jenkins
Tank Carradine
Bjoern Werner
Christian Jones
Xavier Rhodes
Greg Reid
Everette Dawkins
Amp McCloud
Nick Moody

I feel good picking the first 8. Moody is iffy cause he is changing positions. There is also the possibility (low) that Lamarcus Joyner could come out early and Vince Williams could sneak in late. I think that the first 5 guys could all go in the top 50 picks.

Last edited by TuckNole : 05-13-2012 at 02:29 AM.
TuckNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Really, the Bills are the 4th most likely team to be picking #1. GTF outta here with that ****. Your reasoning for it is completely irrelevant to the Bills picking #1. Ok, so you think Ralph is cheap.. what in the world does that have to do with the Bills picking #1? Only teams with supposed cheap owners get the first pick?

EDIT: first off, if you're going to be saying that he doesn't sign high-priced FAs, at least use players that fit that category, such as Pat Williams/Nate Clements. Lynch was not a high-priced player while he was here, he just got into off the field problems and didn't fit in with the team. Secondly, here are some of the high-priced FAs he has recently signed... Mario Williams, Kyle Williams, Stevie Johnson, Ryan Fitzpatrick. Levitre/Byrd are most likely going to be re-upped this year as well.

I can't wait to hear your reasoning on why the Bills are picking #1.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Last edited by Bills2083 : 05-14-2012 at 10:20 AM.
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote