Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-02-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Give it a ******* rest, you can't let ONE THING go (its not even negative) on this story? Good job Schiano, you are the man. Some bucs fans don't deserve you... (Caddy, obviously you're not included in that)
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yeah, I was seriously getting sick of that whole "youngry" stuff too.

I agree that this is a fantastic story. Just goes to show you that even the Bucs can do something awesome! :D

*runs away from Caddy*
You can't hide from me vidae.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God bless Eric LeGrand and everything, but I just realized - John McCargo just lost his roster spot to a cripple.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not its just even here on a story like this, people are subject to this guy's bitching and complaining when you don't say anything positively astounding about the Bucs organization. He didn't post about the story at all, only bothered bitching at someone for not praising every single thing the Bucs do.
He was just pointing something out. It's alright bro haha

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
God bless Eric LeGrand and everything, but I just realized - John McCargo just lost his roster spot to a cripple.
I think it's probably more accurate that John McCargo lost his roster spot because he sucks.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think it's probably more accurate that John McCargo lost his roster spot because he sucks.
I can confirm this is true.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
**** i teared up reading that.

I saw some quote where he said when he can walk again, he wants to go to giants stadium, lie down on the spot where the collision was, and stand up and walk away.
This sounds awesome!!!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Give it a ******* rest, you can't let ONE THING go (its not even negative) on this story? Good job Schiano, you are the man. Some bucs fans don't deserve you... (Caddy, obviously you're not included in that)
Not a big deal, bro. I was misinformed and posted something that was wrong and he corrected me. Maybe he's a stickler for Bucs' related posts and what not but here he wasn't in the least bit wrong. Picked a pretty bad time to try to call him out. I can admit I'm wrong.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm guilty of assuming that Schiano was probably like the other megalomaniacal NCAA-turned-NFL head coaches in recent years, but I think I was wrong. Props to him for being there for his people.

Also, Eric LeGrand's will and optimism are pretty inspiring. I can't say with 100% certainty that I wouldn't pack it in, feel sorry for myself, and live out my days soaking up morphine or building up my strength just enough to lift a glass a whiskey. I look forward to seeing him walk off that field.

Last edited by WCH : 05-02-2012 at 09:12 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

being Jersey and all:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pretty much what I was getting at.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's such a good story. That's gotta be a hard road to travel for LeGrand, but looks like there's a lot of positivity surrounding him.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
GoGifGo
Rookie

GoGifGo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

That is a cool move by the bucs
GoGifGo is offline   Reply With Quote