Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dion Jordan is the person I've seen the second most. First game I watched was against Washington, and he really didn't look very physical. Good hand usage a nice little rip move, and impressive flexibility for his size. I thought he just ate up a slow footed right tackle, and wasn't overly impressed.

But if you can, (I don't know if it is on YouTube, I got it from another draft site) watch his game against Arizona. So impressive. Extremely active hands, variety of moves, knew how to disengage, etc. Needs to bulk up and stay lower in the run game, but I'm extremely impressed with this kid.