Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 05-12-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Top 5 Picks in 2013 NFL Draft?

Forgive me if this topic has been made before but I thought it would be interesting to see which teams you all thought would hold the top five picks in next year's draft; who have you got picking in the first five slots? I'm thinking something along these lines:

Cleveland Browns

Tough division, one of the most brutal strength-of-schedules, and a rookie quarterback who didn't appear NFL-ready in college.

Minnesota Vikings

Many of Minnesota's best offensive players have been unable to stay healthy and they will have a hard time winning any of the games within their division.

Jacksonville Jaguars

Mike Mularkey and Justin Blackmon may be able to improve Blaine Gabbert's play but there's still a lot of work to be done with the Jaguars.

Indianapolis Colts

Andrew Luck will certainly help but the Colts have are in too much flux to contend immediately; Peyton Manning went 3-13 as a rookie.

Arizona Cardinals

Arizona had a pretty strong draft but unless Kevin Kolb improves substantially they will have have one of the league's weakest starting QBs.
Old 05-12-2012, 04:29 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Forgive me if this topic has been made before but I thought it would be interesting to see which teams you all thought would hold the top five picks in next year's draft; who have you got picking in the first five slots? I'm thinking something along these lines:

Cleveland Browns

Tough division, one of the most brutal strength-of-schedules, and a rookie quarterback who didn't appear NFL-ready in college.

Minnesota Vikings

Many of Minnesota's best offensive players have been unable to stay healthy and they will have a hard time winning any of the games within their division.

Jacksonville Jaguars

Mike Mularkey and Justin Blackmon may be able to improve Blaine Gabbert's play but there's still a lot of work to be done with the Jaguars.

Indianapolis Colts

Andrew Luck will certainly help but the Colts have are in too much flux to contend immediately; Peyton Manning went 3-13 as a rookie.

Arizona Cardinals

Arizona had a pretty strong draft but unless Kevin Kolb improves substantially they will have have one of the league's weakest starting QBs.
I agree with the first 4 but I doubt Ariz rates there. They won 7 of their last 9 games and seemed to be coming together with a great defense at least.

I'd add Miami for sure and maybe Oakland.
Old 05-12-2012, 04:45 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not in order

Dolphins
Redskins (Rams)
Colts
Rams
Jaguars

-Not a fan of Bradford. Stephen Jackson is going to break down very soon. What if the Rams end up with two top 5 picks? Barkley/Woods to STL?

-Probably sleeping on the Redskins. I think Luck and Griffin will show flashes but their teams are in for a long year.
-

Last edited by Scotty D : 05-12-2012 at 04:50 AM.
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:21 AM    (permalink
Dangermouse
Rookie

Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Colts offense carries them to 7 or 8 wins alone. Their front 7 isn't too bad but their secondary sucks so I see a lot of shootouts.

Arizona should be pretty decent as well I do like Kevin Kolb.
Dangermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:34 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
I think the Colts offense carries them to 7 or 8 wins alone. Their front 7 isn't too bad but their secondary sucks so I see a lot of shootouts.

I was shocked the Colts kept Reggie Wayne around but I don't think the offense will be as good as you say. Weak offensive line, rookie QB and two rookie TEs, with a below average running game. Maybe I'm underrating Andrew Luck but I just don't see it.

Last edited by Scotty D : 05-12-2012 at 05:37 AM.
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:56 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Without looking at schedules I'd say the Miami Dolphins, Cleveland Browns, Oakland Raiders and St. Louis Rams are the four worst teams in the league. The cupboards are pretty bare there IMO.

And usually teams that draft #1 weren't awful the year before. Of the past ten teams that were slotted at #1, only one had a top 5 pick the year before (Rams) and only three others were top 10 (Bengals [10th], Dolphins [9th], Raiders [7th]). The past ten teams that picked #1 were, on average, drafting at the 12th spot the year prior.

Underdog team to pick #1, the Arizona Cardinals.
-I go back and forth with the Cardinals. One day I think they'll be fine and finish similarly to last year and the next I think they're going to be awful. I can't make up my mind. Their QB situation is average at best. They've got no semblance of a running game (Wells is always banged up, Williams is coming off an ACL injury). Their offensive line is horrendous. They won a lot of close games last year and that typically doesn't carry over year to year. The defense is pretty thin and who is going to play across from Peterson? Toler?
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:12 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I was shocked the Colts kept Reggie Wayne around but I don't think the offense will be as good as you say. Weak offensive line, rookie QB and two rookie TEs, with a below average running game. Maybe I'm underrating Andrew Luck but I just don't see it.
One thing I don't get when people criticize the Colts is why they say their offensive line is weak. I mean they were blocking for Curtis Painter who was just horrendous. Andrew Luck most assuredly has better command of the pocket than Painter. Second, I don't think a line of Castonzo (LT) - McGlynn (LG) - Satele (C) - Ijalana (RG) - Justice (RT) is that bad, there are worse lines in the NFL.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:28 AM    (permalink
JPF
Veteran

JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jacksonville- still a lot of work to do, Blackmon helps but they're still in flux.

Miami- not sold on Tannehill, or Moore, or Garrard coming back from a year off. They also have no real receiving threats that will keep opposing DC's up at night.

Cleveland- still no real receiving threat and a rookie QB starting in a division with the Ravens & Steelers defenses.

San Diego- just kinda feel like they've let too much talent leave the past few years. (not sure I really believe this but didn't want to just list the same teams everyone else was)

Minnesota- Ponder still developing, AP health questions, no scary threat in the passing game other than Harvin who himself is a health question...

Last edited by JPF : 05-12-2012 at 11:26 AM.
JPF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post

Cleveland Browns

Minnesota Vikings

Jacksonville Jaguars

Indianapolis Colts

Arizona Cardinals

Jags Indi and Arizona are all in tough positions, but they don't exactly play in tough divisions. In fact, the Cards have the possibility of winning a weak NFC West.

Cleveland might be a bit improved but probably finishes last in the division and without many wins.

Minnesota plays in arguably the toughest division of the group and likely won't make any progress with Peterson going down. While Kalil will be a valuable piece for the future, I don't think their offense will be much improved because of him.

End of the day I think we see Minnesota and Cleveland in the top 2 but if I had to choose I'd say Minnesota.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to go with...

Colts
Browns
Jacksonville
Vikings
Raiders
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Cardinals have the #1 pick I will leave the board until draft day, JBond can do the honors

I was gonna say forever but stranger **** has happened

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jaguars no doubt about it

EDIT: Didn't fully read thought it was just pick #1.
Here are my 5:
1. Jaguars
2. Browns
3. Raiders
4. Colts
5. Seahawks

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-12-2012 at 11:06 AM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
SF Dolphin Fan
Rookie

SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SF Dolphin Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a good list except possibly for Arizona. Their division is still pretty weak (improving) so who knows. Miami probably won't be top 5, but probably top 10. I think they are building toward 2014. The Jets could surprise and pick higher than people expect as well. The AFC East is very tough and Buffalo may be the 2nd best team in that division. Oakland could pick top 5 as well. The Raiders are always hard to predict.
SF Dolphin Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some of you are bonkers.

Oakland will probably be in the top 10-15 for sure. But we're not bad enough to be top 5.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
jared3
Rookie

jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Jacksonville Jaguars
2. Cleveland Browns
3. Indianapolis Colts
4. Minnesota Vikings
5. Miami Dolphins
6. Seattle Seahawks
7. Washington Redskins (St. Louis Rams)
8. Oakland Raiders
9. St. Louis Rams
10. Tampa Bay Bucs or Carolina Panthers

Last edited by jared3 : 05-13-2012 at 09:01 AM.
jared3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very puzzling to see Oakland get so many mentions. Al Davis' death is good for at least and extra 2 wins alone.

Palmer is an up and down QB, no doubt. But he has some really nice ups, and a great rapport with a very good deep threat in Denarius Moore. Not to mention some decent complimentary receivers, including some very strong receiving backs.

McFadden's durability is the team's biggest question mark, with the CB position a close second. But a top 5 pick? That's really absurd.

Same for the Cardinals. Their offense will score points, and their division as a whole isn't scaring anyone. John Skelton could easily supplant Kevin Kolb and see this team Gump their way into a .500 season.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jaguars make sense. Their QB situation is abysmal.

The Colts could very well fight their way out of the top 5, but it will be a struggle. Outside of their two edge rushers, their front 7 is in pretty bad shape.

The Browns are a contender.

The Jets meltdown could very easily reach completion this year. That locker room is a mess, and the Tebow circus was the last thing they needed.

Seattle wouldn't be a huge surprise.

God damn it.

Old 05-12-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What if the Browns get the Pick? Do they get rid of Weeden? I would say so because Barkley/Bray/Thomas are all better than Weeden and I think the Fans would be really mad if they passed on a Matt Barkley who might be the Heisman Winner and a National Champion just to build around a 30 Year Old Second Year QB.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

You can't just keep drafting QBs in the 1st round year after year. The Browns certainly would not draft another QB. That would be even more comical than taking Weeden in the 1st this year.

God damn it.

Old 05-12-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate how no team can deal with people saying their team will suck. Just cause you are a fan doesn't mean they will be good.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Dangermouse
Rookie

Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
Very puzzling to see Oakland get so many mentions. Al Davis' death is good for at least and extra 2 wins alone.

Palmer is an up and down QB, no doubt. But he has some really nice ups, and a great rapport with a very good deep threat in Denarius Moore. Not to mention some decent complimentary receivers, including some very strong receiving backs.

McFadden's durability is the team's biggest question mark, with the CB position a close second. But a top 5 pick? That's really absurd.

Same for the Cardinals. Their offense will score points, and their division as a whole isn't scaring anyone. John Skelton could easily supplant Kevin Kolb and see this team Gump their way into a .500 season.

See, I don't agree that Davis' death helps you this year. Reggie inherited a team that was over the cap and had traded its first four draft picks. The new regime really needs next offseason before it pays dividends.

I see the Raiders winning 4 or 5 this year but the future is definitely bright. As a Broncos fan it pains me to say that.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Dangermouse
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
You can't just keep drafting QBs in the 1st round year after year. The Browns certainly would not draft another QB. That would be even more comical than taking Weeden in the 1st this year.
If the Browns have the number one pick the entire regime will be fired.

The new GM and head coach are going to want their guy at QB.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
If the Browns have the number one pick the entire regime will be fired.
and Browns fans will celebrate.

I think.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally, I don't think the Browns will be that bad. Jags seem to have a leg up on the top pick, but I think the Vikes won't make the top 5.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I hate how no team can deal with people saying their team will suck. Just cause you are a fan doesn't mean they will be good.
Kinda like having some dude on the internet assume he knows anything about a team he doesn't follow.

Maybe if some logic were applied to the opinion...

God damn it.

Last edited by Abaddon : 05-12-2012 at 08:39 PM.