Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 05-09-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You really think Kenny Stills should be mentioned withthose guys? If I remember correctly he had some struggles when he had to pick up Broyle's slack after his injury.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Barkley has to be the top guy when you factor in all he has done on all levels of football, but Tyler Wilson has the potential to be a better pro player.
This makes no sense to me. Can you please explain?
Old 05-09-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Am I the only person who likes Tyler Wilson more then Matt Barkley? I can't be...
I like Wilson more than Barkley, but I think Barkley has the higher floor and is a pretty safe QB prospect. Wilson's upside is immense though. Love his arm.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Am I the only person who likes Tyler Wilson more then Matt Barkley? I can't be...
Nope, I rank him above Barkley now and Bray could be ahead of him after this year. Besides, USC QBs always bust.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Wilson is being overrated just a tad right now. I have him and Barkley ranked fairly close right now, with Wilson having more potential. I'm just interested to see how he responds to having all those new guys step in at receiver. I really think he could be challenged this year, even if some of it isn't anything he can control.

I really think Bray could end up being better than both of them in the end, although he still has plenty to prove.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's going to be a fun season because I believe there will be some GREAT arguments against ALL of the QB prospects this year.

This isn't what I think, but we will hear all of this if they do well.

Barkley: Product of the system, weak arm, mediocre.

Tyler Bray: Product of his WRs, not consistent enough, makes too many mistakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants
Nope, I rank him above Barkley now and Bray could be ahead of him after this year. Besides, USC QBs always bust.
And Petrino QBs always succeed?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
This makes no sense to me. Can you please explain?
Barkley has been getting ready to be a NFL QB for some time working with professional QB coaches while he was in middle school. He has had major success while at USC and looks like he could lead them into National Championship contention. But I think Wilson could be looked at as the more prototypcial NFL QB when teams compare the 2.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Barkley has been getting ready to be a NFL QB for some time working with professional QB coaches while he was in middle school. He has had major success while at USC and looks like he could lead them into National Championship contention. But I think Wilson could be looked at as the more prototypcial NFL QB when teams compare the 2.
So Barkley has to be the top guy essentially because of high school and college hype/accolades but Wilson has better tools and could be a better NFL prospect yet Barkley will still be the top prospect? According to who? Maybe it's your wording but I'm still confused with what you're trying to say.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
No mention of non Seniors...

Aaron Murray
Michael Dyer
Robert Woods
Kenny Stills
Dennard Robinson*
Xavier Rhodes
Because it's a top 15 of Seniors....lol Denard? really? stop it. Dyer is most likely not eligible this season and Stills isn't better then Keenan Allen.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (9-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:14 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Obviously next year's class always looks better than this year's but I really think the 2013 class can be a special group.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
ChiefMojo
Rookie

ChiefMojo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

As a Chiefs fan I think Tyler Bray or Logan Thomas are who I'm keeping my eye on the most. I keep going back and forth between which one I like better. Look forward to this upcoming season to make a decision between the two.
ChiefMojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:14 AM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be awfully surprised if Landry Jones is being considered any higher than late 1st 7 months from now.

He's got a lot on his plate with a giant microscope on every snap he takes, along with Broyles now in the NFL and the Belldozer.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:27 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was wondering what you guys think of Keith Price from Washington as a QB prospect? He kind of burst onto the scene here this season and had a nice year. At 6'1" and 200 I can see him being knocked for not having prototypical size.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:29 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGfortheTD View Post
I'd be awfully surprised if Landry Jones is being considered any higher than late 1st 7 months from now.

He's got a lot on his plate with a giant microscope on every snap he takes, along with Broyles now in the NFL and the Belldozer.
I guess we'll see how he's improved this coming year, but based on his 2011 play I don't think he's a high first round pick at all. He was right to come back and maybe he steps up his play. Need to see better accuracy and footwork, particularly under pressure.

The other guy on the list who I wouldn't rate that high is Montee Ball. Has a great line in front of him and unless he runs faster than I think he will, I would see him a borderline day two pick.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:18 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
I was wondering what you guys think of Keith Price from Washington as a QB prospect? He kind of burst onto the scene here this season and had a nice year. At 6'1" and 200 I can see him being knocked for not having prototypical size.
A favorite of mine. I think he could surprise in a west coast offense and become a really good player. Not a power arm and he has bouts of inaccuracy but when he's on, he's really on. He can spin the ball so clean and to say he's got great touch on the ball is a slight to him as some passes seemingly kiss the hands of receivers. Such a catchable ball. He doesn't have a Michael Vick cannon but the velocity on his throws is more than adequate. And he's a tough, gutsy guy; he's a Compton kid and it shows on the field. He'll take hits, he'll take risks and he's a crafty, tough runner. Only having listened to him speak he seems like a really personable and likable guy and having won the "Guy Flaherty Award" that is rewarded to the most "inspirational" Husky would seemingly reflect that. He's really good throwing on the move. I think the bouts of inaccuracy have to do with his footwork, I'm no expert but I haven't seen any decent prospect with footwork quite like his, it's wild. On throws where he really tries to sling it he winds up. I'll need to focus more on the mental part of his game this coming season but based on some preliminary watching he appeared to lock onto his initial read and he didn't make many anticipation throws. I really like him and think that with added experience and some touching up of his mechanics he could be a really good player.

I think if you were to put him in last year's draft class he would've been a second round pick. He's not as good as Tannehill physically or mentally. He's better than Osweiler IMO. Although his size might've pushed him down into Russell Wilson territory. Personally I would've taken him over Weeden but I think I might be alone on that one.

Last edited by Bixby (Thumper) : 05-14-2012 at 10:54 AM.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Landry Jones had better hope Sam Bradford has a good year or his stock could go down more
Old 05-16-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Landry Jones had better hope Sam Bradford has a good year or his stock could go down more
landry jones had better worry about himself, sam bradford is the least of his worries
Old 05-17-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Collin Klein will have another nice season for k-state and get some late 1st rd hype come draft time. He has a very similar skill set to Tannehill imo and is developing into a solid passer especially on the move.

edit: everyone likes to note that the league is trending in to pass first spread offenses, but rarely do we touch on the fact that teams are starting to favor mobile QB's. Andrew Luck in the model of Aaron Rogers as a polished passer who buys time in the pocket... Ryan Tannehill who has some of Tony Romo's elusiveness and gun slinging ability. RGIII has elite athleticism and has been compared to the success of Cam Newton and Michael Vick.

I fully expect guys with plus athleticism to be push up draft boards and Klein fits that mold perfectly.

Last edited by Witten4HOF : 05-17-2012 at 01:24 PM.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hah about Klein.

Logan Thomas has a better chance of going number one than any of the guys being mentioned. You can't coach 6'6", 260, and athletic.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, I like Wilson and Thomas better myself, I think Barkley is already at his ceiling or close to it, and is pretty much limilted to an WCO to be successful, and make the most out of his talent. If Wilson (road got harder w/Petrino situation) and Thomas continue to develop, and with thier upside I dont see how they are not duking it out for #1, unless a WC team like Seattle picks first, then Barkley comes into the conversation IMO.
This is how I see it right now in no particular order;
Barkely: At ceiling, arm/system limitiation, WCO QB, will accell in the right system.
Thomas: Biggest upside, Newton clone, physical skills set, needs to improve pocket passing.
Wilson: Tough (stands tall and delivers), big, accurate arm, can see development as season progressed. Coaching change affect?
Bray: Good arm talent, throws a great deep ball, tears zones apart, but inconsistant from play to play, not good under pressure mechanically.
Jones: Big arm, plenty of talent, accuracy is not consistant under pressure, gun-slinger type who trusts his arm to much. All over the place...
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Knicks and Bucs
Rookie

Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs

Id like to see Tampa take Barkley, Wilson or Thomas. I think we can get one of those guys.
Knicks and Bucs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I'm not a draft aficionado but i have Bray and Wilson above him....easily.
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 03:55 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thomas is not a Newton clone folks. He's not nearly as athletic. He has decent speed but he is an effective runner due to his size, strength, and mentality. Pocket passer though at the NFL level.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Jenkins is done for the season with a left leg injury... Wonder if he declares or redshirts.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geno Smith is a senior... I wish I caught this earlier. Smith>Landry.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote