Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who wins?
ACC 22 95.65%
Big East 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default All Conference: Demigods vs The Sacrificial Lamb

ACC

The number one seed and certainly one of the most talented rosters in the contest. Heavily weighted by Miami players but with key contributions from the other division powerhouses.

It may not come as a shock, but the secondary with Ed Reed in it may be the best in the whole contest.

They are fronted by an unreal front four (you could go either way but I would suggest 4-3) Marrio Williams and J Pep present two of the most freakish athletes at the DE position and deciding which one will play at LE could be difficult (and a scary thought for the competition)

While the two freaks are getting after the passer, the middle will be clogged with two monsters in the middle (possibly run a wide 9? I don't like the scheme but they might actually have the grouping to pull it off)

In a 4-3, one of these great LBs would have to ride the bench but we know it certainly wouldn't be Ray Lewis or Jon BEASTon (another reason the wide 9 might work).

AND THAT'S JUST THE DEFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL.

It was hard to chose just two WRs as their are many but it certainly wasn't hard to see who the two would be.

CLAVIN JOHNSON JUNIA "THE MEGATRON" is probably the best WR in the NFL right now and while he won't have Staffords rocket arm throwing deep balls to him, Rivers should be able to get the job done. With Andre Johnson on the other side and Graham keeping safeties honest, teams shouldn't be able to target him.

I could go one but I think you get the picture. This team is VERY good.

Big East

I don't want to call it before it begins here folks but I think that we could at best call this team the sacrificial lamb of the tournament.

The Offense will be running on all cylinders from the WR and RB position but one must look at who is in the driver seat.

The pass rush is clearly the bright spot with likely the only DE grouping to rivals the ACCs.

The secondary holds an X factor in Darelle Revis and the match up on Megatron would be one for the ages.

The question is, how will McCourtey do against Dre?

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote