Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-16-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Post-graduation plans?

I'm set to graduate with an English degree and a Psychology in minor, and I'm currently wondering what the heck I should be doing over the summer and in the fall in order to get a job somewhat related to my field (editor, journalist, reporter, researcher, writer, etc.) My original plan was to be a high school teacher and I'm still interested in going to grad school for my master's in education but entering the school system with just an English degree isn't possible in Connecticut except as a substitute. How should I go about looking for an internship, job, etc.? Has anyone else been in a similar position and found something within this time frame? What is everyone else who has recently graduated or will be graduating soon planning on doing?
Old 05-16-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I'm set to graduate with an English degree and a Psychology in minor, and I'm currently wondering what the heck I should be doing over the summer and in the fall in order to get a job somewhat related to my field (editor, journalist, reporter, researcher, writer, etc.) My original plan was to be a high school teacher and I'm still interested in going to grad school for my master's in education but entering the school system with just an English degree isn't possible in Connecticut except as a substitute. How should I go about looking for an internship, job, etc.? Has anyone else been in a similar position and found something within this time frame? What is everyone else who has recently graduated or will be graduating soon planning on doing?
When are you graduating?
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As someone who has an English degree, I can tell you that your ability to find a job in something other than teaching isn't as hard as you might think. There are numerous companies out there who just want people with a degree so they can train you to do a job.

If you do go the education route, get that national certification so you can teach in any state. I need to get mine at some point so I can get the eff out of Texas if I wish.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
When are you graduating?
Hopefully December!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
As someone who has an English degree, I can tell you that your ability to find a job in something other than teaching isn't as hard as you might think. There are numerous companies out there who just want people with a degree so they can train you to do a job.

If you do go the education route, get that national certification so you can teach in any state. I need to get mine at some point so I can get the eff out of Texas if I wish.
Hm...any good sites for jobs/internships?
Old 05-16-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hm...any good sites for jobs/internships?
Internships are free labor, don't take those unless you have someone paying for you to survive. As for jobs, if you are looking at teaching jobs, that is varied depending on state. If you are looking for normal jobs, go to your campus' career center.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

How important is previous work experience? I've been very focused on academics and only have a little bit of work experience (food service and a couple of semesters helping students with learning disabilities take notes in their classes.) I served as an officer in my school's English Society, but aside from that I'm just an English major, Psych minor with a pretty high GPA.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just graduated from Ole Miss on Saturday. I've applied for a few jobs but I plan on getting my nose to the grindstone on that front in June, I'm just working for spending money now and enjoying my last few weeks of doing whatever I want. I'm probably going to head back up home for the future but I am really open to go anywhere, wouldn't mind staying in the south especially if it were Nashville or Atlanta. A lot of me wants to settle back up in the Boston area, but I don't know if I'm quite ready to leave the south.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just graduated from Indiana U - Bloomington a couple saturdays ago.

Finished with a double major Legal Studies/Philosophy.

My mother knows someone who works with Homeland Security who wants to meet me and is offering an internship, but I'm not sure how a hair sample drug test is going to go. I'll probably tell him before it's even administered "hey, i'm going to fail the **** out of your test." Don't know how I'm going to approach that yet but I just know I won't lie. I digress.

IU's school of public and environmental affairs is a nice program and they have an okay career center. I think I'm going to be applying for consulting/policy analysis jobs later this summer after I save up some money for a car. I will probably also take the LSAT but I'm really doubting if law school is worth the debt anymore.

So, I would like to work for an insurance company maybe, or enter an Adminsitration graduate program of some sort. I think I have a decent future ahead, I dunno.

EDIT: congratulations on your milestone accomplishment though.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As someone who was in this position a year ago, the best plan post graduation is to kill yourself. The answer to all of life's problems.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As someone who did a lot of job searching for internships for the summer, let me tell you its difficult. I applied online to probably about eight different places and did not get a response back. These were all paid internships with top companies in the Chicago area.

What I did have success in was through face to face contact and personal connections. I had about five different places that through these outlets wanted to hire/interview with me. As your parents, grandparents, uncles etc if they know anyone or could introduce you to someone for possible internship/job.

You had mentioned that your work experience is minimal. From what I have learned this past year is that any work or organizational experience (your officer position) helps. Last summer I took 2 unpaid internships and worked landscaping on the side to get that experience with the thought that "if I take the cut now, it will pay off later." I would say that if you're willing, take an unpaid and a part time job at the same time. Even though a lot of internships suck, they: look great on a resume, give you talking points in an interview, give you experience in the field, and connections. From my experience, they pay off in the long run.

As for websites, you could check
http://indeed.com
http://nacelinknetwork.us.jobs/nacelink.asp
Http://internships.com

You could also join LinkedIn (http://linkedin.com). It is essentially facebook for business people. It is great for keeping contact with professional connections, and once you have built up a base of connections you can search for companies you are interested in and see if anyone you know works there. From there you can inquire about any opportunities they may know about, or ask to be introduced to someone else who is hiring. Right now it is all about connections and LinkedIn is a great tool for maintaining them.

Good luck on your job search! PM me if you have any questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I graduate this summer with a Master's in Agricultural Economics and waiting to hear from Ph.d programs to see if I get accepted. The job market, as everyone knows, is really competitive. I have been rejected from every internship I have applied for so far so I figured going on and getting another degree couldn't hurt.

I think with internships we have to drop our expectations. I am sure most of us go for internships at the largest company in your field and don't want to work for a smaller firm.
Old 05-19-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know if you've ever been told about this site or not, but if you're looking for a job in any of the fields you listed above, I've been told that this is the best one and it's free: http://www.journalismjobs.com/

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
I think with internships we have to drop our expectations. I am sure most of us go for internships at the largest company in your field and don't want to work for a smaller firm.
That is true. A lot are unpaid as well at smaller firms. What people don't realize is that experience and people that you can meet at these types of positions will help you later in the job field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im in the same boat man. not a fun situation. good luck
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unpaid internships are a joke and they should be illegal.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Unpaid internships are a joke and they should be illegal.
Technically they are if you aren't getting school credit.
Old 05-19-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They beat the hell out of being unemployed.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Accounting major with an "Hispanic Studies" minor (code for Spanish). Hoping to get an internship in January that will run for a Semester (paid, since most of the business internships around her are paid) and finish in about 18 months. After that, it's looking for a day job while I pursue a Masters in night classes..........and Batman duties.

Business major= success (despite being boring as ****)

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
They beat the hell out of being unemployed.
That's irrelevant. It's unpaid labor. You're performing a service that has a monetary value and you're not being paid that value.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 11:48 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's irrelevant. It's unpaid labor. You're performing a service that has a monetary value and you're not being paid that value.
The compensation comes in the form of acquired skills, work experience, and references. If somebody wants to work without monetary compensation, that's their choice and they're probably doing it for a reason. It can open doors.

Last edited by WCH : 05-19-2012 at 11:52 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The advice I got from my college is to start applying 7 weeks before graduating.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When every job requires 2-5 years experience a little unpaid labor when you are still in the grace period of your student loans is a good thing.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 01:09 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not sure if my situation will help here, but it might be a good indication of the value of experience.

I worked as AutoCAD (design program) operator while in College. The significant working hours took away time from my studies and I wasn't making a lot of money. As a result, I was barely able to graduate and it took me longer then my peers. That choice drew some criticism from my College buddies. But I was able to learn a great deal on the job and have advanced to a higher position since then. My friends from College (the same ones that concentrated strictly on their studies and graduated earlier) are now working as...guess what...CAD operators.

Now, a little disclaimer here, I'm not necessarily suggesting that working through College is a good idea for everyone. Finding time for studying was EXTREMELY difficult when I did it.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:55 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Now it is to the point where if you want to have an internship with the larger companies in your field, you need previous internship experiences.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:16 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
As someone who was in this position a year ago, the best plan post graduation is to kill yourself. The answer to all of life's problems.
This seems to be the best option :(

Post college life sucks.