Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-12-2007, 02:01 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
Understanding the original purpose of the thread, some guesses anyways

DE: Ray Edwards. I was leaning towards picking someone from the Vikings, and the nod went to Ray Edwards, but it could be someone else (could be a draft pick even). Ray's always had the tools, but other issues impeded his development in college. With a strong interior, Ray could flourish if given the opportunity to run with it.

WR: Matt Jones. Due to some extremely talent WR's in recent years, people forget that, in the past, many believed that it took WR's 3 years to really develop. Matt got better this past year, and with a new system that, on paper, should help the passing game out, he could put up bigger numbers next year. A 1000 yard season? I don't think it's out of reach.

NT: Shaun Smith. There were some expectations of Shaun breaking out at some point here and there in his short career so far, but it hasn't really occurred. A move to the 3-4 as a NT, with big Ted Washington as his rotating partner, may be what helps, as he has the potential mold to be an excellent fit in the scheme (was drawing a blank on NT's ... the other thoughts were Evans and Bunkley,

TE: Marcedes Lewis. Didn't really mean to get 2 Jaguars in there, and while I was not a big Marcedes fan as a draft pick, he is in a good situation that should help him put up numbers.
Love the Jaguar love, toon. However, I believe that if there's one Jaguars wide receiver that's going to break out, it's Reggie Williams. Williams was already on his way to a breakout year before Leftwich got hurt. The two have a very good chemistry together, and Williams has been flying into Miami every weekend (where Leftwich, Jones-Drew, and Fred Taylor are working out this offseason) to run routes with Leftwich. Williams' best trait is his work ethic.

On the other hand, there have been a ton of whispers about Jones that he doesn't have a great work ethic, and it's becoming more and more apparent that he just doesn't have a huge passion to play football at the professional level.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
JCutlery
Veteran

JCutlery hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

DE - Trent Cole
WR - Brandon Marshall
TE - Tony Scheffler
NT - Gabe Watson
Old 04-12-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DE- Ben Roethlisberger
WR- Freddy Mitchell
TE- Darnell Dinkins
NT- Ted Washington

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
DE- Kiwi
WR-Sinorice Moss
TE- Darcy Johnson
NT- Barry Cofield
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticaLion View Post
Are you SERIOUS!? Do you honestly think Urlacher is a better TE than Grossman? You've gotta be kidding me.

If you add QB, it could look like this:

QB - Hester
DE - Grossman
WR - Grossman
NT - Benson (it was close...)
TE - Grossman
You're all wrong, Tank Williams came to training camp with an ak-47 and demanded to play every position and get payed for every position.

QB - Tank Williams
DE - Tank Williams
WR - Tank Willims
NT - Tank Williams
TE - Tank Williams
KR - Rex Grossman (Tank thought it would be funny to not block for Rex.)

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
You're all wrong, Tank Williams came to training camp with an ak-47 and demanded to play every position and get payed for every position.

QB - Tank Williams
DE - Tank Williams
WR - Tank Willims
NT - Tank Williams
TE - Tank Williams
KR - Rex Grossman (Tank thought it would be funny to not block for Rex.)
No need, Rex would catch the kick and throw deep. Completely confused of course due to the enormous amount of tanks around him...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WR- Vincent Jackson
TE- Visanthe Shiancoe
DE- Mario Williams
DT- Haloti Ngata

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

WR - I think Donte Stallworth is going to have a huge year catching balls from Tom Brady. That said, because it is the Patriots, the ball is going to get spread around a lot. If Stallworth can stay on the field, I don't think a line of 70 catches, 1300 yards and 8 TD's is out of line at all.

TE - Vernon Davis should go without saying. He was hampered by injuries all year, and now he's going to have the opportunity to play an entire year as pretty much the #1 target in San Fran. I've feel like I've been saying Ben Watson every year for the last 10 years at this point, but I think it's a make or break year for him this year. Daniel Graham is gone and he has to be the middle of the field guy for the Pats. His biggest problem has been holding on to the football, both after he catches it and when he's trying to catch it. If he can get that down, he'll have a huge year.

DE - I agree with everyone that has said Mario Williams. He's going to make a lot of people shut up and eat their words this year.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

DE = Mario Williams

WR = Demetrius Williams

TE = Mercedes Lewis

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

DE:Kenechi Udeze, he wrecks havoc in the backfield and should put up serious sack numbers.
WR: Mike Williams, Kiper said he's going to be in the hall of fame so he will put up 2,000 yards and 20 TD's this year.
TE: Troy Smith, he's built like a TE and should dominate opposing defenses if he makes the switch.
NT: Manuel Wright, those tears from a few years ago tell me he has a real tough guy attitude and should make opposing centers expode. I'm not kidding, their limbs will fly all over the stadium and blood will be all over the QB.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
DE:Kenechi Udeze, he wrecks havoc in the backfield and should put up serious sack numbers.
WR: Mike Williams, Kiper said he's going to be in the hall of fame so he will put up 2,000 yards and 20 TD's this year.
TE: Troy Smith, he's built like a TE and should dominate opposing defenses if he makes the switch.
NT: Manuel Wright, those tears from a few years ago tell me he has a real tough guy attitude and should make opposing centers expode. I'm not kidding, their limbs will fly all over the stadium and blood will be all over the QB.
I think those estimates might be slightly unrealistic ;)

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
I think those estimates might be slightly unrealistic ;)
I swear on my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate that they will happen.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 03:51 AM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Devin Hester at QB would ultimately suck but it would be a real pain in the ass for the defense that has to try to tackle that freak every down.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:21 AM    (permalink
DonWoods33
Rookie

DonWoods33 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
DE- Kiwi
WR-Sinorice Moss
TE- Darcy Johnson
NT- Barry Cofield
You forgot Eli. He still needs to break out!
DonWoods33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Pats have one at each position-

DE-Ty Warren:Should have made the pro bowl last year, I think he will make it in 2008.
WR-Chad Jackson:Looks like he will be healthy for the start of the season, has had a year to learn the system and has the talent to be a NFL star.
TE-Ben Watson:Has frakish athletic ability which he combines with effort and hustle to the whistle every play. He is also very intelligent.
NT-Vince Wilfork:Has been solid the last 2 seasons and been improving steadily since his first game as a Pat.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ill start on Defense

DE- Tamba Hali-a very solid player that really doesnt get enough attention. I think he will breakout next season
DT-Dusty Dvoracek- sorry i dunno who else to put here. Hes set up to be solid on a very good defense and if he is a good pass rusher might become the full time starter
LB- AJ Hawk- yeah he was good last year, but this year im expecting like 150 tackles 4 picks and 4 sacks- so Briggs like #s
CB-Pacman Jones- by breakout i mean hes gonna break out of prison. He'll be on Americas Most Wanted
S-Donte Whitner-Im intrigued by him. He played solidly last year, this year im expecting more.

QB- Jay Cutler- What can I say? I think hes gonna be a beast
RB- Norwood- I think he will take over for Dunn
TE- Eric Johnson- Hes on a pass happy team with a ton of weapons around him. If he stays healthy expect big numbers
WR- Calvin Johnson-Jesus in shoes

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:14 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its Pacman Jones at all positions at all times! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 03:00 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DE- Cullen Jenkins
WR- Greg Jennings
TE- Vernon Davis
NT- The guy that was signed by the 49ers that was on the Ravens.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:47 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Its Pacman Jones at all positions at all times! :D
Well theoretically he could bite all his teammates and infect them with some virus he's carrying around.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 10:33 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Well theoretically he could bite all his teammates and infect them with some virus he's carrying around.
See I told you it would happen!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DE - Mathias Kiwanuka
WR - Demetrius Williams
TE - Marcedes Lewis
NT - Vince Wilfork
LB - Michael Boley
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DE- Matt Roth- Finally gets to start, ask Steve Hutchinson how his bull rush is.
WR- Derek Hagan- Did a good job getting open last year, just needs to hold on to the ball
TE- David Martin- Staff really likes him, hopefully Cam can make him resemble Gates.
NT- Fred Evans- Probably the most realistic of the 4, staff LOVES him, almost started this year but will just rotate with Traylor for a year and then take over.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:10 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't think people would actually respond.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't think people would actually respond.
Well guess what... we did. It's better than this thread just being a huge joke.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IT WAS FUNNY WHILE IT LASTED ..i guess lol
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the eagles

DE- Trent Cole
WR- Reggie Brown
NT- Brodrick Bunkley
TE- none