Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Chris Paul was a Laker...

***** you NBA/David Stern
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
If Chris Paul was a Laker...

***** you NBA/David Stern
That's a guaranteed championship. I don't care what anyone else says.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
That's a guaranteed championship. I don't care what anyone else says.
I gave up on the NBA when that trade was denied.

Utter B.S. my friend.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KD and Russ ballin' hard right now. Goodnight Kobe. Hope you enjoyed your last game as a Laker, Pau.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:12 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
I gave up on the NBA when that trade was denied.

Utter B.S. my friend.
The NBA is WWE + some more randomness thrown in.

Super scripted. Has been since the Jordan days when he was allowed to get away with murder on the court and if someone farted on him it was a foul.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you're gonna be finding a body in echo park lake next christmas if Steve Blake is on this team next year.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
KD and Russ ballin' hard right now. Goodnight Kobe. Hope you enjoyed your last game as a Laker, Pau.
I don't know why you're hating on Kobe. He's the only one that played with full effort and heart.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know why you're hating on Kobe. He's the only one that played with full effort and heart.
Probably cause he's a douche.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

..how was that hating on Kobe? I actually love the guy, hate that he gets a lot of favoritism from the referees, but i respect the **** out of him as a player. Pau is a vagina that can't get out of his own way, he needs to be shipped out asap in hopes you can still salvage some of his confidence.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
but why u mad bro
Old 05-21-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Haha, you can totally tell that question Shaq asked Russ was scripted for him. He's so bad.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's be real. Kobe's chances of a 6th ring were over with when they hired Brown. Who are the Lakers going to get now??? Not only will they have to replace Kobe but they'll also have to find a new coach once they admit Brown is terrible
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
you're a knicks fan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
..how was that hating on Kobe? I actually love the guy, hate that he gets a lot of favoritism from the referees, but i respect the **** out of him as a player. Pau is a vagina that can't get out of his own way, he needs to be shipped out asap in hopes you can still salvage some of his confidence.
my mistake.

Anyways, I was pissed at hell last game, but not after this one cause we straight up got beat by the better team. I hope we can make some moves in the offseason and make a better title run next year.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually love Kobe. He is an honest dude, and he is a guy that can say kiss my ass cuz he has so many rings, and he tells people to kiss his ass.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Options are extremely thin, unfortunately. Guys that are becoming free agents want to control their own destiny, and there really isn't a lot of available veterans. Maybe you could convince the Nets and Deron to a S&T but that's extremely unlikely since he'd ideally like to go to Dallas. Pau is really the only movable asset they have, unless they're ready to package Bynum as well.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not really a Kobe fan. He deserves respect for sure but I'm not a fan.

I knew OKC would kick our ass.

I hated this year all around. Phil retires and who do we replace him with? Freaking Mike Brown. Hated the hire don't like it much better now.

We try to trade for Chris Paul, what happens? ******* Dan Gilbert gets sand in his vajayjay and Stern nullifies the trade, then they let him go to the Clippers.

So we end up with a pansified Odom and an even more pansified Pau.

Sessions was probably the best thing we did this year.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pau was more pansified than Odom? Yeah okay.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, there is not enough derogatory terms in the english language to accurately describe Lamar Odom this season.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

"Bynum was right after all. Close out games are easy."
Old 05-21-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Pau was more pansified than Odom? Yeah okay.
Well I meant Odom turned into a little ***** and Pau turned into even more of a puss than he already was before the whole trade rumors.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-21-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you're a knicks fan...
I don't get the correlation.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well played Kobes. Now sit back and enjoy three show this Sunday.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Well I meant Odom turned into a little ***** and Pau turned into even more of a puss than he already was before the whole trade rumors.
Pau was nowhere near the puss that Odom was this year.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Pau was nowhere near the puss that Odom was this year.
You're not getting it Brody lol I'm not comparing Pau to Odom...I'm comparing pre-trade talks Pau to post-trade talks Pau.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-22-2012, 12:24 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote