Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-22-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can only imagine your thick Australian accent.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I have no idea what my steam name is. I don't play it through Steam any way. We just jump on IRC, coordinate servers and yesterday we had skype voice chat running so we didn't have to type.
Roger that mission recieved
Old 05-22-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I can only imagine your thick Australian accent.
It's pretty sexy.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
I'll be letting my pc download it while im at work tommorow lemme know your steam names so we can rampage on zombies(ahem stay alive)
Haha yeah. Don't get too frustrated with the install of the mod. I consider myself fairly computer savvy and it took some time to get it running.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Haha yeah. Don't get too frustrated with the install of the mod. I consider myself fairly computer savvy and it took some time to get it running.
Aw no i havent bought the game, mods and all ez, ive been screwin with mods since TF for quake 1, the arma free was frustrating was all i was sayin, i have dsl and will be using my away time at work to let the 15+ gig download finish for retail :)
Old 05-23-2012, 01:10 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To the complaints about D3, just like in Starcraft 2 there were tons of stuff they left out from brood war. Everyone complained and Blizzard listened and with every patch they fixed most of the complaints. I'm sure they'll change it once they realize that everyone wants it back.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
Aw no i havent bought the game, mods and all ez, ive been screwin with mods since TF for quake 1, the arma free was frustrating was all i was sayin, i have dsl and will be using my away time at work to let the 15+ gig download finish for retail :)
Oh. Does Arma free work with Day z?
Old 05-23-2012, 02:09 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
To the complaints about D3, just like in Starcraft 2 there were tons of stuff they left out from brood war. Everyone complained and Blizzard listened and with every patch they fixed most of the complaints. I'm sure they'll change it once they realize that everyone wants it back.
Haven't played SC2, just didn't have time when it came out unfortunately but Blizzard have always been good with their support of games and patching.

That said, they have an awful lot of things to fix in D3 to make it as good as D2.

They are almost inverted games, D2 you wanted to rush to get to the end game stuff, D3 you take your time because the end game is pointless right now.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:12 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh. Does Arma free work with Day z?
It doesn't.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

Hahahaa, ive bought it today and its downloading the free version was less than 2 gigs, combined operations is over 15, its just gonna take a while for it to finish กก!!
Old 05-23-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might have to buy and download it also. But a 15gig download sounds painful lol

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That does sound pretty awesome. Other than the 15 gigs that is.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn it after reading an article on PC Gamer I think I might have to get it :-/
Old 05-23-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Damn it after reading an article on PC Gamer I think I might have to get it :-/
You just bought D3. You spend way too much on games!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Yeah I know. I didn't mean right now with moving and all but once Day Z gets things ironed out more and gets into beta it might be a must have.
Old 05-23-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Day Z is quite sexy. It's a blast trying to survive in the big cities. Caddy and I have been trying to get enough gear in the city to hike up north on the map and explore.

I had a ton of stuff the other day but some bastard sniper picked me off and I died and lost everything. :(

It's frustrating but also extremely gratifying when you do succeed.
Old 05-23-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might buy Arma 2.

Old 05-23-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I might buy Arma 2.
Quote:

Haha! Except you didn't buy Diablo for yourself :-(

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 05-23-2012 at 06:55 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Haha! Except you didn't buy Diablo for yourself :-(
The last game I bought was TOR, haha. I'm really picky and I want to make sure I get a ton of re playability before I spend anything.

Though I might buy the new Madden..

Old 05-23-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The last game I bought was TOR, haha.
TOR was two ago for me... So not too bad.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
The last game I bought was TOR, haha. I'm really picky and I want to make sure I get a ton of re playability before I spend anything.

Though I might buy the new Madden..
The new Madden? Lol.

SO MUCH FOR PICKY, AMIRITE?!
Old 05-23-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
The new Madden? Lol.

SO MUCH FOR PICKY, AMIRITE?!
It's supposed to have some improved co-op stuff.

Old 05-23-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I might buy Arma 2.
If you do get it Vid let me know. Depending on your take I might be forced to get it. Forenci and Caddy seem to like it already but one more positive review might seal the deal.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This year, I've purchased TOR, ME3, and D3. I'm pretty picky, myself. Co-workers have me on the fence for Tera, but that will quickly take care of itself once GW2 gets a solid release date.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

TERA sucks. That is all. :D