Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-24-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Washington first needs to worry about properly developing John Wall. I really hope he doesn't regress any more.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Not as perfect as him next to Cousins. :D

The best team to develop with him to create a Thunder-type of dynasty - Cleveland

The best team fit for what he provides as a player, complementing those around him - Sacramento

Worst fit - Charlotte. Bismack still has a LOOONG way to go. Gerald Henderson is pretty much tapped out of potential. Kemba is a tweener who's better off the bench.
Henderson is fine as a smarter version of Trevor Ariza. That's something.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not saying he's trash, but when one of your main building blocks is a smarter version of Trevor Ariza, you have problems.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I assume they'll just get pick 3 or 4 and be stuck with Andre Drummond and his youthful bustitude.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-24-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

For those that watched more college hoops than i did, who would you consider a better prospect/player, Bradley Beal or Jeremy Lamb?
Old 05-24-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Washington first needs to worry about properly developing John Wall. I really hope he doesn't regress any more.
Yeah, he could be the next Tyreke.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For those that watched more college hoops than i did, who would you consider a better prospect/player, Bradley Beal or Jeremy Lamb?
I have heard a lot of different people who are more fond of one another. I personally like Lamb's skill set and think he could be a big player at the next level. Havent gotten to see a ton of Beal however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sheridan hoops, huh? mmmmk.

If Howard is traded... it won't be for junk. I'll say that.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Beal was pretty snazzy in the tourney, so I think he pulled ahead there. Although you don't care for my opinion, so I'll say Lamb so you think the opposite (woman).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-24-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That'd be hilarious, Anthony Davis would be the third dominant C they'd develop and then lose for being such a **** franchise.
Anyone else find this hilarious coming from a Kings fan??? The city doesn't even want their team. You crack me, I'll give you that Metsox. You crack me up. hahahhahahhahaha. **** franchise? The Kings are the definition of dog **** franchises!!! hahahahaha!!!!!! DOG ****!
Old 05-24-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Beal. It's not really that close either.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Anyone else find this hilarious coming from a Kings fan??? The city doesn't even want their team. You crack me, I'll give you that Metsox. You crack me up. hahahhahahhahaha. **** franchise? The Kings are the definition of dog **** franchises!!! hahahahaha!!!!!! DOG ****!
Eh, when the Magic trade Dwight for Bynum and Bynum bolts after the season, the Magic pretty much have no future. With that in mind...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-24-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson and Anthony Davis would be quite the consolation prize for Cavs fans.
<3333333333

Kidd-Gilchrist running with Kyrie would be pretty nice to see also.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Eh, when the Magic trade Dwight for Bynum and Bynum bolts after the season, the Magic pretty much have no future. With that in mind...
Meh. Cap space is always nice.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Meh. Cap space is always nice.
It's just going to be like a Pistons situation, where the money is spent on players that don't deserve it. Orlando won't have the support cast or right people to bring others in.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-24-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or they will try to pull off another T-Mac/Grant Hill type thing and get screwed again. I wish Hill woulda worked out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Or they will try to pull off another T-Mac/Grant Hill type thing and get screwed again. I wish Hill woulda worked out there.
Tim Duncan going there was supposed to be the third piece of that trio and they banked a lot on that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-24-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Tim Duncan going there was supposed to be the third piece of that trio and they banked a lot on that.
If you had your facts straight it would've been Hill and Duncan. T-Mac got his deal because Duncan turned it down. They didn't have the cap to add all 3 you crazy nut.

...and no... I don't think another team in history can repeat the mess that the Pistons did with their cap space. Enjoy your own misery. The Magic while not winning the championship, have been one of the winningest teams in the last decade. It's been fun.

The fact that they were able to get Dwight to extend when nobody thought they would or should... and the fact that they were smart enough to can Stan and Otis... the fact that they are in great cap position after next season... they have an owner willing to spend to win... they have a brand new arena, supported by a city that supports them faithfully unlike the Kings... nice weather, no state taxes to attract FAs.... all of that... tells me they are in great hands.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah the good old days. More Magic talk!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Without Burns and MOTH, it's basically just D talking to himself.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-24-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of MOTH, where the heck is that guy? I hope he isn't letting that girl he was crazy about take precedence over SWDC.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Without Burns and MOTH, it's basically just D talking to himself.
Sorry to put a stop to your basking in ignorance. It had to be done.

T-Mac, Hill and Duncan were never gonna become a trio.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post

Ah the good old days. More Magic talk!!!!!!!!!!!
At least it's periodic unlike the constant Knicks and Kings talk sprinkled in with a little Bulls (though I do miss sweetness) and A LOT OF HEAT BASHING.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Sorry to put a stop to your basking in ignorance. It had to be done.

T-Mac, Hill and Duncan were never gonna become a trio.
I made a mistake there, but ah well. At least the Pistons won a title in the last decade, boy-o.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-24-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
IDK what his problem was towards the end of the season he stopped driving to the hoop just settled for jumpers. Then again running the offense through Jordan ******* crawford wasn't the best idea for his confidence. Hopefully being on the olympic team will help him.