Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-11-2006, 08:50 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears99
CBnewt?
BANNED
Wow, you've got banned alot.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:51 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey everyone, vote for Finz and myself, CGF, and DHFV will be your friends!! :D
Old 06-11-2006, 08:52 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears99
CBnewt?
BANNED
Wow, you've got banned alot.
That and Chicago'sgiantsfanclone are the only accounts I've gotten banned.
Old 06-11-2006, 08:52 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

all knotted up. damn. I'm interested to see wat the vote will be like tommorow afternoon.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:53 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
ur my friend ene way :P i voted for finz like 3 pages ago
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:59 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you vote for me, i''l be more than a friend.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:00 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

If you vote for Finz99 WMD's sister will let you rape her.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:01 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Nobody want's to rape WMD's sister.

Yep, thats her.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:02 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Buck I thought you told me not to post your pic online anymore?
Old 06-11-2006, 09:03 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can't even see his on my computer, and I went and checked on another, and it didn't look good, no offense to Finz99.

BuckNaked, I voted for you.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:03 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
I can't even see his on my computer, and I went and checked on another, and it didn't look good, no offense to Finz99.

BuckNaked, I voted for you.
hells ya! :P
Old 06-11-2006, 09:04 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
Quote:

i know that i have you, but im going to need more to propel finz to a victory!
Old 06-11-2006, 09:07 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no bribing! :twisted:

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:09 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
Quote:

i know that i have you, but im going to need more to propel finz to a victory!
u have me whenever u need me
Old 06-11-2006, 09:12 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Nobody want's to rape WMD's sister.

Yep, thats her.
More cushion for the pushin' as they say!

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:13 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

yes but where do you draw the line at cushion and the plural cushions
Old 06-11-2006, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Buck is back up by 2

Old 06-11-2006, 09:27 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99
Well Buck is back up by 2

Giggity Giggity Goo!
Old 06-11-2006, 09:29 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This board is losing all respect for art. Maybe you have to be a sigmaker to appreciate Finz' sig.

Old 06-11-2006, 09:29 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
This board is losing all respect for art. Maybe you have to be a sigmaker to appreciate Finz' sig.
Not really.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:30 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:

Can't be, I'm not and I love it.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:31 PM    (permalink

Quote:

Finz is so damn dark, he is a good sigmaker but that is a poor entry, I like to see my sigs. I'm not really a fan of either.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:32 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings Fan
Quote:

Finz is so damn dark, he is a good sigmaker but that is a poor entry, I like to see my sigs. I'm not really a fan of either.
To dark? What they hell. It's darker than normal but WTF is wrong with that? It's not like it impedes the bg or images.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:40 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings Fan
Quote:

To dark? What they hell. It's darker than normal but WTF is wrong with that? It's not like it impedes the bg or images.
if im not mistaken... the bg is wat makes it dark, and the bg is impeding the image...

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:41 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Not really.
Quote:
Quote:

Can't be, I'm not and I love it.
There are exceptions for everything. Apparently you two know art when you see it.