Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Hack-a-Shaq thing they got going with Splitter is so annoying.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Spurs fans booing it is pretty funny when Pop is the one who is known for the strategy.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
The Knicks won't do **** next year if we can't get a quality bench and coach who doesn't suck balls on the offensive side of the court.

That and Lin has to be good.
Stop. Enough of that nonsense. Thibs is known as one of the best coaches in the league and his offense is just as bad. Whats the difference btw isolate Rose vs isolate Melo? Its the same ****.

Under Woodson we were 18-6 and had the best defense in the league during that span. We'll be fine.

I rather have a defensive guy than an offensive one. Woodson earned the job and he'll do fine. Scorers score. I'm not worried about our offense.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get Derek Fisher out of the game please.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Stop. Enough of that nonsense. Thibs is known as one of the best coaches in the league and his offense is just as bad. Whats the difference btw isolate Rose vs isolate Melo? Its the same ****.

Under Woodson we were 18-6 and had the best defense in the league during that span. We'll be fine.

I rather have a defensive guy than an offensive one. Woodson earned the job and he'll do fine. Scorers score. I'm not worried about our offense.
Name the best team he beat in that 18-6 streak?

Next year will be Thibs 3rd year as a head coach.

Thibs lead his team to the ECF in his 1st year. Then you go and look at Mike Woodson's career playoff record of 12-22.

hmm I wonder which coach between the two I would rather have? The former coach of the year going into his 3rd season or Mike Woodson?
Old 05-30-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha Pop's comment about the hack fest was funny

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-30-2012, 01:35 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn Durant-Harden-Westbrook went 31-30-27 AND lost? uh oh.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:52 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
I was telling my dad that...their stats look nice...specially for Westbrook...but their efficiency wasn't very good...Westbrook was like 10/25 or so.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-30-2012, 09:03 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Name the best team he beat in that 18-6 streak?

Next year will be Thibs 3rd year as a head coach.

Thibs lead his team to the ECF in his 1st year. Then you go and look at Mike Woodson's career playoff record of 12-22.

hmm I wonder which coach between the two I would rather have? The former coach of the year going into his 3rd season or Mike Woodson?
Woodson never had this much talent before. Remember what Doc Rivers' record was before Garnett and Allen got there? Exactly.

Woodson will do just fine, he just needs a full season with our team. He has us moving in the right direction.

I still haven't gotten an answer about how Woodson's approach on offense is any different from Thibs.

Let's be real for a second ppl. Talent scores. You throw scorers on a court, and they'll find a way to score. Scorers score. As long as your coach can shore up the defensive end of teh floor and you have enough scorers to make the offensive end work, you'll be fine.

There's only 1 Greg Popovich. Only 1 Phil Jackson. Coaching in basketball is overrated for the most part. There's only 1 or 2 difference maker coaches in the league.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:55 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
San Antonio has been a fantastic team for almost two decades. Since the days of the Admiral.

This team may be their best one yet.

I love that the east and west coast media are up in arms that a smaller market team with stars that aren't spoiled douchebag children is on one of the greatest runs in the history of the game.

The lazy talking heads don't have anything to rip on the players about because they are normal adults that don't have developmental issues. And lazy talking heads are only good at ripping and parrotting others, not analysis and critical thinking.

I don't even care about the Spurs, but the way that they play is something to behold. They are only now starting to get national credit which just shows how rotten sports "journalism" really is.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Spurs strategy seems pretty clear to me. They challenge their opponents weakest link over and over. Look at the Spurs when Collison gets the ball or even when Fisher has the ball. They give everyone else tons for room to operate and the Spurs would prefer them to shoot. Hell, they really love when Westbrook does his thing where he dribbles at the arc for 18 seconds and then decides to take a long jumper.

So far, the Thunder's supporting cast is being exposed as, not bad, but they aren't complete. The Thunder big man can't finish to save their lives.

Whereas the Spurs beat teams by attacking their weakest links, their offense makes every player better than they could possibly be alone. The Spurs shoot terrific quality shots all the time.

Mentally, the Spurs are in another league. LeBron and Wade are in sync right now but the strategy for the Spurs isn't going to change in the finals. Miami's weakest link is much worse than the Thunder's. The only difference is that LeBron is a far better passer than Westbrook or Durant.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do the Kings suck? They have great young talent. I thought they'd be at least battling for a playoff spot.

I ask this because I'm still looking for a basketball team to call my favorite. I'm thinking about staying as a true Bulls fan because I've always liked them and D Rose is my favorite player, but I don't know. I really like the young players on the Kings and Pacers.

I really wish Pittsburgh had a basketball team.

Last edited by Hines : 05-30-2012 at 12:04 PM.
Hines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see a lot of kings game, but they're young and not getting the coaching they need? My guess and what I make out of it.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Thibs is an insanely good defensive coach. The problem is Woodson is his style of offense just exemplifies and compounds our offensive issues. He lets Melo and Stat and anyone else who has the ball isolate and try to score by either getting to the rim, or more than likely, take a pull up jumper. We would be fine if we had someone like Nash to handle the ball and create offense for other players, but we don't. Our offense is going to suffer.

18-6 was fine, but any coach would have won that many games when Lin and Melo were both playing out of their damn minds for long periods. That won't always happen and when the playoffs come around teams will focus on shutting them down more than ever.

That's why we need a great bench and good role players. It's why the Spurs are so good. Look at them. Nobody really considers them to have a legit super star packed roster (I'd consider Parker up there though). Sure, Manu can be a star, Parker can be a star, and Duncan can still have great nights despite his age but for the most part they've won due to insanely deep teams with amazing role players. And coaching, of course.

Quote:
Woodson never had this much talent before. Remember what Doc Rivers' record was before Garnett and Allen got there? Exactly.

Woodson will do just fine, he just needs a full season with our team. He has us moving in the right direction.

I still haven't gotten an answer about how Woodson's approach on offense is any different from Thibs.

Let's be real for a second ppl. Talent scores. You throw scorers on a court, and they'll find a way to score. Scorers score. As long as your coach can shore up the defensive end of teh floor and you have enough scorers to make the offensive end work, you'll be fine.

There's only 1 Greg Popovich. Only 1 Phil Jackson. Coaching in basketball is overrated for the most part. There's only 1 or 2 difference maker coaches in the league.
Thibs gets a lot out of his offense considering he only has one stud scorer in Rose. No one else on that team is a stud scorer. It's a bunch of good role players and great defenders.

There are plenty of coaches that make a difference, even if it doesn't seem like it. Heck, just look at some of the horrible coaches and the impact they have. Give the Clippers a half decent coach and they would be SO much better.

And Woodson had plenty of talent in Atlanta. It's no surprise they got better after he left.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Y! Sources: Winning the lottery won't keep Deron Williams a Net -- unless Anthony Davis is flipped for Dwight Howard.
At least the Nets tried.
Also, Thibs improved a lot offensively. Last year, they depended too much on Rose driving and scoring. This year, they did a much better job of moving the ball and taking advantages in finding the open man after defensive rotating. Improvement from Taj and Watson (in the regular season at least) helped too. Turnovers is something they still need to cut down on though.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IT'S COOL WE'RE JUST GONNA WIN THE LOTTO TONIGHT AND FLIP DAVIS FOR DWIGHT.

DWill-Brooks-Wallace-Bropez-Howard

#Nets2013Champs
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-lottery-teams

Quote:
Cleveland Cavaliers - 13.8 Percent Chance to Win the No. 1 Pick

The Cavs already drafted Tristan Thompson in the lottery last year, so in my opinion they would be better off trading the top pick to someone that covets Davis. They played Thompson out of position at center at times in 2011-12, but he's really a power forward.

They could add other assets while still drafting a player that can help them.

If they did take Davis, I'd assume Thompson would come off the bench, but I don't think this is the ideal situation.
Quote:
Portland Trailblazers - 8.3 Percent Chance to Win the No. 1 Pick

(The Blazers have two picks in the lottery; this is their combined chance at attaining the top pick.)

The Blazers should almost certainly trade the top pick if they get it. LaMarcus Aldridge is one of the best power forwards in the NBA, and taking Davis would be relegating the rookie to a reserve role for the foreseeable future, or planning to play someone out of position.

Both of those alternatives are bad ideas in my opinion. The Blazers could add assets and still draft the best guard available by moving the pick.
Hahahahaha. Some people should just have their keyboards taken away from them so they aren't able to say such stupid **** online. Who in the name of **** would a team trade down in the NBA draft with a franchise player staring them in the face?
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pshh, Anthony Davis' comments on being the number one pick were too humble.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-lottery-teams

Hahahahaha. Some people should just have their keyboards taken away from them so they aren't able to say such stupid **** online. Who in the name of **** would a team trade down in the NBA draft with a franchise player staring them in the face?
Great things about those two quoted pieces:

There are almost no true centers in the NBA anymore, so the center/power forward distinctions aren't that relevant (at least in my opinion).

Davis obviously has to bulk up, but is likely going to be an NBA center.

Trade downs in the NBA are pretty uncommon. Maybe teams trade a pick for a vet, but even that doesn't happen that often.

The NBA draft is almost entirely about taking BPA at the top.

The Blazers odds of winning the #1 pick are wrong. The Nets keep their pick if they're in the top 3.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

done the lotto thing like 50 times and have yet to get the nets a pick.

Armon Johnson- Marshon- Morrow- Jordan Williams - Bropez here we come!

although, we're going after Nenad along with AK47. BEWARE OF THAT MOFOS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ATTENTION PEOPLE, Yodapoop did his own draft lottery, THE RESULTS

14. Houston Rockets
13. Phoenix Suns
12. Milwaukee Bucks
11. Portland Trail Blazers
10. New Orleans Hornets (From Minnesota Timberwolves)
9. Detroit Pistons
8. Toronto Raptors
7. Golden State Warriors
6. Sacramento Kings
5. New Orleans Hornets
4. Cleveland Cavaliers

So....to the top 3. The Brooklyn Nets will keep their pick, the Charlotte Bobcats have the highest chance, and could the Washington Wizards pair Anthony Davis with John Wall????

Well, the third pick goes to......the Charlotte Bobcats.

The top 2 is between the Wizards and Nets, so here it comes...

The 2nd pick will go to.....the Brooklyn Nets.

SO THAT MEANS THE #1 PICK WILL GO TO......the WASHINGTON WIZARDS!
Old 05-30-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vinny Del Negro will be back next season. Mehhhh.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

So he didn't have any talented players in Atlanta?

Main difference is that even though Derrick Rose scores mostly on iso's. He unlike Carmelo Antony actually passes and can create offense for others. There generally isnt a spacing issue with the Bulls as much as the Knicks struggle with.

Ya coaching is overrated . I am not going to even bother with that one. Your opinion on NBA coaching I have to say is brilliant lol.

Last edited by LTgiants : 05-30-2012 at 02:25 PM.
LTgiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Why do the Kings suck? They have great young talent. I thought they'd be at least battling for a playoff spot.

I ask this because I'm still looking for a basketball team to call my favorite. I'm thinking about staying as a true Bulls fan because I've always liked them and D Rose is my favorite player, but I don't know. I really like the young players on the Kings and Pacers.

I really wish Pittsburgh had a basketball team.
They suck because they're an extremely young team and can't quite handle themselves on the road yet. The defense is really horrendous outside of Cousins, though i blame the non-existant off-season for a good portion of that. With another year of coaching under Smart, they should be in contention for the lower seeds next year. Really depends what they decide to do this off-season though. They need to vastly improve the SF position, and figure out what they're gonna do with Tyreke, either permanently teach him the 3, or move him for someone who can play it.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, the NBA draft lottery may be rigged. Maybe they just need to do away with it or let people see the process!