Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-30-2012, 03:19 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dayz is awesome, best money ive spent on a game in quite some time, the more i play the more addicting it becomes, having some friends to roll with is a big plus, those zombies do not screw around, being able to grasp where i was at when i spawned felt like some huge accomplishment haha
Old 05-30-2012, 03:37 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forenci and I went all the way up to the NW Airfield. I got killed :(

I also found a car and helicopter, both nearly completely operational.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yall are going to make me eat bread until Thursday because I want to get this game now.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Yall are going to make me eat bread until Thursday because I want to get this game now.
GET IT!

Caddy and I are awesome at the game. Mainly me. Caddy dies and sucks.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah the more you guys talk about it the more interested I am... I have to hold off for now though.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The good news Cain is that it's being updated very regularly, so even if you wait for a few weeks, it might be a substantially different game.

Old 05-30-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In a bit I am going to start a Hardcore D3 char if anyone cares to join me.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you, Blizzard. For automatically putting me in General chat when I login so I get spammed by gold farmers. ******* awesome. Shitbags.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah... wtf was with that change. Now when I'm playing loner style (because I hate the grouping system) I just get spammed...

Blizzard used to be so good, I remember when it was harder to find faults than it was to find things that they did right... wtf happened :(

I miss D2 pre-expansion when it was just pure awesome fun...

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blizzard has been a shitbag company for a few years now, so that change isn't a shock to me at all.

Also some of you still need to add me! I'm vidae#1195.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Type /leave to leave general chat in D3, if anyone didn't know.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Type /leave to leave general chat in D3, if anyone didn't know.
I figured that out really quick. But does it stay left or do I have to do that every ******* time I logon?
Old 05-30-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I figured that out really quick. But does it stay left or do I have to do that every ******* time I logon?
Every time you log on unfortunately.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

******* Shitbags. Shitbags.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Blizzard has been a shitbag company for a few years now, so that change isn't a shock to me at all.

Also some of you still need to add me! I'm vidae#1195.
Blizzard is indeed ****. Although SCII was quite baller. I just hate WoW and D3 is pretty solid stuff. Not as addictive as D2 but still good.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got a 28mb map of Chernarus :)
Old 05-30-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blizzard has Starcraft I will continue to be a fanboy haters gon hate!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Yeah... wtf was with that change. Now when I'm playing loner style (because I hate the grouping system) I just get spammed...

Blizzard used to be so good, I remember when it was harder to find faults than it was to find things that they did right... wtf happened :(

I miss D2 pre-expansion when it was just pure awesome fun...
D2 post-expansion > pre.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
D2 post-expansion > pre.
Personal preferences!

I didn't like the expansion areas and I preferred the game pre runes and all that stuff.

I liked the simple brilliance... I also liked that Necromancer was a playable class for large periods of the pre expansion!

But as I said, it's all a personal preference.

I think my biggest flaw with D3 is that I flat out don't feel like I'm building anything, each level is just meaningless, I'm not getting closer to a skill I want or anything like that, I'm not getting "stronger". I just hate that with a genuine level cap(ie something you can hit without a lot of time sink) and no building the character that there is just about no replay value what so ever. Just don't like it... You invest time in the character but that basically doesn't matter at all because you all end up the same...

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:20 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been spending some time each day on SC2. I really am loving the campaign so far although Jim Raynor has the cheesiest dialogue ever.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:25 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Edit: Double post.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:27 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I loved rune words so much. Act 5 was also pretty boss, maybe not Act 1 and 4 worthy, but I think on par with 2 & 3.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:36 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

I'm relatively positive I will have to fly and kill people with a chopper on Dayz before I'm done with this game, this is going to take awhile... :-)
Old 05-31-2012, 02:37 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
I'm relatively positive I will have to fly and kill people with a chopper on Dayz before I'm done with this game, this is going to take awhile... :-)
If I wasn't so busy with Uni work I would help you. I finally found a tent so I have a place to store parts and stuff!

Old 05-31-2012, 02:42 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
If I wasn't so busy with Uni work I would help you. I finally found a tent so I have a place to store parts and stuff!
Same as far as work, first real day off tommorow with the game full on crack out time here i come, im working my way through deer stands near the coasts right now while staying hydrated, damn that airfield seems forver away!