Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-30-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm guessing it's so he can announce one more year. Announcing a huge retirement in the middle of the Finals doesn't seem his style.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucci tweeted that he is retiring.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm nervous for tonight and upset I can't even watch it.

LET'S GO DEVILS <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lidstrom is retiring tomorrow.

FML.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i'm nervous for tonight and upset I can't even watch it.

LET'S GO DEVILS <3
Psh, like you'll watch. You're no fan. And Lidstrom retiring makes this a horrible day.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Psh, like you'll watch. You're no fan. And Lidstrom retiring makes this a horrible day.
you're being hurtful. If the game wasn't on at 2 am here and I didn't have a 9 am exam, i'd absolutely watch. Maybe I'll wake up in the middle of the night and have a peek or so. After this exam though, it'll be all nighters and late nights to catch the rest of the games
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
you're being hurtful. If the game wasn't on at 2 am here and I didn't have a 9 am exam, i'd absolutely watch. Maybe I'll wake up in the middle of the night and have a peek or so. After this exam though, it'll be all nighters and late nights to catch the rest of the games
Fine fine, it better be. And for you, Nick...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-30-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Without looking at rosters, can you guys name the eight players (4 aside) that have won a Stanley Cup that are in this series?

*No Devils or Kings fans allowed to answer.

I was able to get six of them without looking at rosters.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Without looking at rosters, can you guys name the eight players (4 aside) that have won a Stanley Cup that are in this series?

*No Devils or Kings fans allowed to answer.

I was able to get six of them without looking at rosters.

Im blanking on the 4th guy but i know three, awesome that we scored an early goal but it sucks because i have to take a final in 15 min, scorecenter on min to min refresh, Go Kings

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I got them all, but only because they mentioned the one I would not have known for doing something rather notable in the first.

Devils need more chances like they had in the first, and they need somebody like Kovy to actually put them away. Nothing easy against Quick (unless you're at the red line)
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, what a ******* garbage goal for NJ
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kings had quite the sieve of a goal as well, though

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stoll and Elias
Old 05-30-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Kopitar/Salvador.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-30-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Dainius Zubrus / Justin Williams
Old 05-30-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My thoughts were Richards and Josefson.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scratch that.

Doughty/Ilya

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Anze is too good. Such a beautiful man.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I wish I hadn't have gotten that right.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-30-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sucks to hear about Lidstrom, world class player, world class person. One Red Wing I liked.

Kopitar has had how many breakaways these playoffs? This guy just is automatic it seems.

As for the 8 players, I can only get 6.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:12 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Seriously, how great is it that an arguably top-5 forward in the league is from Slovenia?
Old 05-31-2012, 07:46 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i has a sad :(

gotta bounce back Devils!
Quote:
Old 05-31-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Lidstrom retirement press conference.

God damn this sucks.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Won't be long until the name Lindstrom is enshrined among the all-time greats.

But seriously, it's sad to see him go. One of the best athletes of my lifetime. He had a very successful career and it's nice to see him go out on his terms, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be playing into his 50s.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Won't be long until the name Lindstrom is enshrined among the all-time greats.
I'm going to punch you in your god damn face.