Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-11-2006, 08:44 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:
This board is losing all respect for art. Maybe you have to be a sigmaker to appreciate Finz' sig.
Not really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
Quote:
This board is losing all respect for art. Maybe you have to be a sigmaker to appreciate Finz' sig.

Can't be, I'm not and I love it.
There are exceptions for everything. Apparently you two know art when you see it.
i wouldnt call people oblivious to good art if they disagree...

this is my view of the sigs....
finz's is nice except it woulda served him better if the bg didnt go over the render... then it would be a nicer sig

buck's is by far the best out of the 4 as it may be simple, it is clean and looks the best...

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings Fan
Quote:

Finz is so damn dark, he is a good sigmaker but that is a poor entry, I like to see my sigs. I'm not really a fan of either.
To dark? What they hell. It's darker than normal but WTF is wrong with that? It's not like it impedes the bg or images.
if im not mistaken... the bg is wat makes it dark, and the bg is impeding the image...
I dont understand...I look at it on my computer and yes it is dark, but you can clearly see the render.

16-16.
Old 06-11-2006, 08:45 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Finz is so damn dark, he is a good sigmaker but that is a poor entry, I like to see my sigs. I'm not really a fan of either.
To dark? What they hell. It's darker than normal but WTF is wrong with that? It's not like it impedes the bg or images.
if im not mistaken... the bg is wat makes it dark, and the bg is impeding the image...
I dont understand...I look at it on my computer and yes it is dark, but you can clearly see the render.

16-16.
I couldn't see it on mine.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

16-16.
Maybe theres something wrong with your eyes.
Old 06-11-2006, 08:46 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

16-16.
so is it different in the photoshop? sometimes the web saves it a lil diff...

Go Ravens!
Old 06-11-2006, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

16-16.
Nah I mean when I look at this first page of this thread, and I see the four sigs, mine looks dark, yes, but I can still clearly see the render.
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

16-16.
Maybe theres something wrong with your eyes.
nope, 20-20.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It's bad when I can barely see the damn thing.
Old 06-11-2006, 08:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll give someone a cookie if they tell me what team the player on the left on Finz's sig plays for.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Its not as dark as your making it out to be. Maybe my computers different. I have no idea.
Old 06-11-2006, 08:50 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
I'll give someone a cookie if they tell me what team the player on the left on Finz's sig plays for.

michigan
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

16-16.
Nah I mean when I look at this first page of this thread, and I see the four sigs, mine looks dark, yes, but I can still clearly see the render.
maybe its mental....

or its the resolution peoples screen cause i find it kinda hard to believe that people can disagree so radically on if they can or cannot see the render... on my screen as im leaning back in my chair... i cannot see, i need to get closer to the screen

Go Ravens!
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
Quote:

Can't be, I'm not and I love it.
There are exceptions for everything. Apparently you two know art when you see it.
i wouldnt call people oblivious to good art if they disagree...

this is my view of the sigs....
finz's is nice except it woulda served him better if the bg didnt go over the render... then it would be a nicer sig

buck's is by far the best out of the 4 as it may be simple, it is clean and looks the best...
The bg going over the render is what makes it so nice. I really don't get what looks soo nice about Buck's though. It looks like a unfocused pic with Teddy Ginn just lighter than everything else.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Quote:
See your not supposed to look at only one of the pictures, theres another one to the right, and you can clearly see the Michigan helmet (atleast I can on my computer), also the name and the University are on the sig.
Old 06-11-2006, 08:51 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Its not as dark as your making it out to be. Maybe my computers different. I have no idea.
My computer's light setting was low, I turned it up and sat upright and its lighter than I thought but its still dark. Some people perfer a crisp lighter sig. Thats not always how I feel but I shouldnt have to strain to see it.
Old 06-11-2006, 08:52 PM    (permalink
ANBC
Veteran

ANBC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

FINZ99

EASILY
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My computer's light setting was low, I turned it up and sat upright and its lighter than I thought but its still dark. Some people perfer a crisp lighter sig. Thats not always how I feel but I shouldnt have to strain to see it.
I understand what your saying, people have a different feel for different sigs.
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
MICHIGAN!!!!!!

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:53 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You're a talented sig maker, as evidenced by the fact that that sig took a lot of time and effort, however its just not as appealing to my eye. Not that anything else there does.
Old 06-11-2006, 08:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
See your not supposed to look at only one of the pictures, theres another one to the right, and you can clearly see the Michigan helmet (atleast I can on my computer), also the name and the University are on the sig.
I can see the one on the right is Michigan. I thought the guy on the left was the one chasing Breaston. lol. He looks White. I thought Breaston was Black...
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

I need more votes!
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

it might be my computer but finz99's looks like a shadow with the text michigan
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:56 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Michigan, it's steve breaston

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I can see the one on the right is Michigan. I thought the guy on the left was the one chasing Breaston. lol. He looks White. I thought Breaston was Black...
Haha nah its just the brush affect on the skin makes it look lighter.
Old 06-11-2006, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You're a talented sig maker, as evidenced by the fact that that sig took a lot of time and effort, however its just not as appealing to my eye. Not that anything else there does.
Hey I understand, there's plenty of sigs out there that, while other people are in love with them, I just dont like at all. It's just a persons tastes.