Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Verlander On The Block
Old 06-03-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Verlander On The Block
As always, tell me what you want.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:18 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Likewise.....

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want an elite infielder.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** off yahoo. How am I supposed to know that Vance Worley is starting tonight if you don't take the ******* DL thing off his name?
Old 06-04-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
**** off yahoo. How am I supposed to know that Vance Worley is starting tonight if you don't take the ******* DL thing off his name?
That's not Yahoo's fault. There still should have been a ^ next to his name even with the DL. If the Phillies waited until 30 minutes before the game to move him off the DL it wouldn't reflect on Yahoo fast enough.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I want an elite infielder.
Like Brandon Inge? I'll go add him.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Yahoo baseball is OVER!

Old 06-04-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
That's not Yahoo's fault. There still should have been a ^ next to his name even with the DL. If the Phillies waited until 30 minutes before the game to move him off the DL it wouldn't reflect on Yahoo fast enough.
Ok but then that makes it my fault and I have no one to yell at.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ok but then that makes it my fault and I have no one to yell at.
It's just one of those things. Blame to Phillies for making the roster move at the last possible second.
Old 06-05-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Everyone is on my trade block. Someone please make me an offer.

I want to move another closer if anyone wants one.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Everyone is on my trade block. Someone please make me an offer.

I want to move another closer if anyone wants one.
I feel the same way. I almost took a deal of Adam Jones for Verlander just for the sake of changing things up, but decided against it.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
I feel the same way. I almost took a deal of Adam Jones for Verlander just for the sake of changing things up, but decided against it.
Doooooooooo it........

Old 06-05-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I would like to trade too, but unfortunately only about 5 people are paying attention right now.

Old 06-05-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rasmus 5-5 with 4 runs scored and 3 RBI. Meet my bench.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-06-2012, 08:15 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Alex Avila to the DL. Now both my catchers are gone.

I'm renaming my team The Infirmary -- Avila, Lucroy, Tulowitzki, Ellsbury, Bonifacio, Dirks, Halladay, Luebke
Old 06-06-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Alex Avila to the DL. Now both my catchers are gone.

I'm renaming my team The Infirmary -- Avila, Lucroy, Tulowitzki, Ellsbury, Bonifacio, Dirks, Halladay, Luebke
Montero is available.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Montero is available.
I want Posey.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I want Posey.
I already asked. He said no before I could even offer.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I already asked. He said no before I could even offer.
Are you really gonna keep 3 catchers on the DL? I'm ready to pounce on one the moment you drop one.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Are you really gonna keep 3 catchers on the DL? I'm ready to pounce on one the moment you drop one.
Not a chance. I'm not dropping any of my injured players, even if it leaves me without a bench.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

I have 2 catchers.......
Old 06-07-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Every single time I start a pitcher against the Tigers, the otherwise ****-tastic Detroit offense goes off against them. EVERY GOD DAMN TIME! **** you, Derek Lowe and your ungodly career numbers vs. Detroit prior to today.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Andy Dirks here I come!!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Andy Dirks here I come!!!!
Lol enjoy. His Achilles is bad.
Closed Thread