Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-06-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
What a boring duel.
You are boring.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broth is a coward

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was a gift god damnit! You should probably just role reveal.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I'm a townie with no power at night. You, Gonzo and Vidae are probably in cahoots and I highly suspect you three in the kidnapping of Grizzlegom.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
Broth is a coward
You are suppose to be dueling not me. So YOU sir are the coward.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where do you come up with this stuff? First you're 100% sure that Gonzo is evil (okay..) and now you're just a townie so you don't know anything. You're not even a good liar, just stop.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
You are suppose to be dueling not me. So YOU sir are the coward.
Stop brothing. Come at me!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Where do you come up with this stuff? First you're 100% sure that Gonzo is evil (okay..) and now you're just a townie so you don't know anything. You're not even a good liar, just stop.
You mad that I nailed you vid ?!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha why do you always insist on incriminating yourself? It's kind of ruining our duel.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 06-06-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

What are you TBW if you aren't evilish ?!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
You mad that I nailed you vid ?!
Absolutely furious! Rarrr!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

TBW refusing to role reveal so far is confusing.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I'm a member of the King's Guard, if the king is targeted I die instead. Boom.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 06-06-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

With that said I retract my vote of you

Unvote TBW

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Time to reveal yourself broth.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I don't buy it Woot. No way a townie is pulling that this early. I'm thinking you have more to tell so go ahead and do it.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 06-06-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I'm just a townie for real. I said it already that I would go all out at Gonzo. There was no way a godfather was pulling that this early in the wire game too right ? I don't play with the same style every game deal with it!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I ain't even mad. I just don't buy it. Plus, you just got way too defensive over something no one got on board with. You're scaring me buddy.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 06-06-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a game with a King...maybe Woots a jester and needs to get himself lynched to win? By acting Gonzo levels of bat **** crazy, he's trying to make it work.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Woot

Woot just has no idea how to play.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** just got real.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

That's a big 10-4, over.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 06-06-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also think ATL might be evil. I will be keeping my eye on him.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Vote: Woot

Woot just has no idea how to play.
Vote Gonzo

I will have my eyes on you Vidae.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-06-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate duels.