Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-07-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ace poops on Vidae and Brodeur's front lawn.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We got lucky that Brodie was the SK CMD tipping off he could protect Jbond could've hurt a lot lol if the mafia knew that.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
We got lucky that Brodie was the SK CMD tipping off he could protect Jbond could've hurt a lot lol if the mafia knew that.
I wasn't out to help the Mafia. Even when I realized Shane was either Terry or Bruce as CMD was dying, I'd rather get killed than help them win. Doesn't help me any.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:13 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I wasn't out to help the Mafia. Even when I realized Shane was either Terry or Bruce as CMD was dying, I'd rather get killed than help them win. Doesn't help me any.
Yeah I was just saying if you were a mafia goon going after shane and they would've known for sure shane had an important role and wouldn't have lasted long.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:31 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I much enjoyed our little spat. I had resolved to play as much like a townie as possible, but of course all I ended up doing was saying how I wasn't suspicious of people, so I knew I had to go after somebody. I was going to drop it after you hinted at your character enough times for people to notice, but enough people remained suspicious that I was able to keep riding it.

I consider your death a victory
As you should, it was well played. Crazy F'in town couldn't handle my teenage girl role playing. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I learned a lot. Brody was my only good guess. I mostly just flailed around or waited for somebody to divulge something concrete.

FE were you at any point dropping hints as to your role with the "eye candy" and "high school girl" comments?
A whole slew of them, yes. Eye candy, cheerleader, popularity, high school girl, hormonal. Aside from just BSing entirely, it should have been clear I was a townie, as I don't think any of the villains are teenage girls. Inque isn't, though my familiarity with the show is relatively limited so it's possible some other villian may be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I wasn't lying about why I was posting more, or anything really. You two just guessed well.
You're clueless schtick was not convincing at all.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote