Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 06-06-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
dmoneyrockin
Rookie

dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2013 WR Class

Is it just me or is this group of recievers very subpar. I just don't see an elite number 1 guy in this class. Thought?
dmoneyrockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Draftable prospect-wise I think it is better than last year's crop.

I would comfortably rate both Keenan Allen and Robert Woods over any WR from last year.

Allen could be that #1 type. Woods needs to get stronger but has so much potential.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Allen, Woods and both Tennessee WRs are #1 type guys and I love Marquess Wilson as a #2 with a bigger WR opposite him. This WR class is extremely deep with a lot of talent at the top. Of course it depends on who declares, but it has potential to be better than last year and maybe even the year before.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
dmoneyrockin
Rookie

dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Allen, Woods and both Tennessee WRs are #1 type guys and I love Marquess Wilson as a #2 with a bigger WR opposite him. This WR class is extremely deep with a lot of talent at the top. Of course it depends on who declares, but it has potential to be better than last year and maybe even the year before.
I just don't see these guys as true number 1. Allen is the best of group right now, but he has the look of a good number 2 or number 1 on a bad team. Stevie Johnson comes to mind. Woods looks like a solid 2/3 with a lot of bust potential.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoneyrockin View Post
I just don't see these guys as true number 1. Allen is the best of group right now, but he has the look of a good number 2 or number 1 on a bad team. Stevie Johnson comes to mind. Woods looks like a solid 2/3 with a lot of bust potential.
Have you watched them? I am beginning to doubt that you have

Old 06-06-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
dmoneyrockin
Rookie

Quote:
Have you watched them? I am beginning to doubt that you have
Gotta love the classic "you disagree with me, you must not have seen prospect" arguement.

I have seen them, and just don't see anything that makes them elite, but both are good prospects.

I haven't seen much of the Tennessee kids, which is why I haven't commented on either of them.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoneyrockin View Post
Gotta love the classic "you disagree with me, you must not have seen prospect" arguement.

I have seen them, and just don't see anything that makes them elite, but both are good prospects.

I haven't seen much of the Tennessee kids, which is why I haven't commented on either of them.
gotta love the "gotta love the classic if you disagree withme you must not have seen prospect argument" defense

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woods has exceptional route running. Explosive off the line and out of his breaks, but he doesn't have the same level of hands, body control, and ball skills of his own teammate Marqise Lee.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
dmoneyrockin
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalgsr View Post
Woods has exceptional route running. Explosive off the line and out of his breaks, but he doesn't have the same level of hands, body control, and ball skills of his own teammate Marqise Lee.
Agreed.
I think Lee is a much better prospect than Woods.

I also feel like the USC offense is very WR friendly. Big college numbers, but struggle to find that niche at the level.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like this year's class quite a bit, actually. I think there are 5 or more receivers that could be first rounders quite easily.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woods eats up cushion like it's nothing. Allen might as well be a RB with the ball in his hands.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally I think it looks top heavy at this point myself, despite it being early. I think Allen has #1 impact reciever written all over him, Woods has some D. Jax to his game, but I see some bust potential there at the next level myself, depends on how he will be used. Both Tenn. WR's have upside, and Hunter (big year for he and Bray) in particular has the physical skill set to be a #1, depends on how he recovers from his injury, and Rogers has a D. Bowe/S. Johnson skill set to me.
Speaking of Stevie, watch him vs. Revis last year, and then tell me he is not a legit #1... Lotta media guys lately saying he is not, w/no reasoning.
M. Wilson has great production with little around him, and despite drawing extra attention from defenses produces, which if he does again this year is in the first round mix IMO as well.
A couple guys not mentioned yet; Cobi Hamilton has a ton of potential, can run after the catch, break tackles, and will be Wilson's #1 target this year. Terrance Williams IMO could be a better WR in the NFL than K. Wright, not sure how the QB situation at Baylor will play out, but if he improves his consistancy (drops) and builds off of last year, could be in the first round mix. Aaron Mellette is a guy I (and others) like alot out of Elon, he has made the most out of his opportunities against Vandy, great hands, runs routes well, looks like a WC/possesion, YAC guy who could challenge the first round. He's getting good pub now, but if he steps it up against UNC and App. St, he could really challenge the first round. Tavon Austin will be someone I will be keeping an eye on. I do like the top, but dont see alot of depth at this point.

Last edited by Poz51 : 06-07-2012 at 09:35 AM.
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Da'Rick Rodgers, but I wouldn't want my team to draft him the first two rounds because he is such a headcase (its not a matter of if he will do something stupid, just a matter of when). Justin Hunter is obviously the better of the two, provided he is healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the 2013 class of receivers. I see lots of potential number one receivers, but it's just deep all around when it comes to receivers next year imo.

Robert Woods*, USC Trojans #2
Keenan Alexander Allen*, California Golden Bears #21
Justin Hunter*, Tennessee Volunteers #11
Marquess Wilson*, Washington State #86
Cobi Hamilton, Arkansas Razorbacks #11
Tavon Austin, West Virginia #1
Kenny Stills*, Oklahoma Sooners #4
Da’Rick Rogers*, Tennessee Volunteers #21

Number one receivers in bold, but there are many more than this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I love the 2013 class of receivers. I see lots of potential number one receivers, but it's just deep all around when it comes to receivers next year imo.

Robert Woods*, USC Trojans #2
Keenan Alexander Allen*, California Golden Bears #21
Justin Hunter*, Tennessee Volunteers #11
Marquess Wilson*, Washington State #86
Cobi Hamilton, Arkansas Razorbacks #11
Tavon Austin, West Virginia #1
Kenny Stills*, Oklahoma Sooners #4
Da’Rick Rogers*, Tennessee Volunteers #21

Number one receivers in bold, but there are many more than this.
Can't forget about Terrance Williams, Tavarres King, Keenan Davis and Ryan Swope. Plus, Denard Robinson can convert to a WR possibly. I'd say there are a solid 5 #1 WRs in this draft and plenty of depth as well with #2 and slot WRs.

Old 06-07-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can't forget about Terrance Williams, Tavarres King, Keenan Davis and Ryan Swope. Plus, Denard Robinson can convert to a WR possibly. I'd say there are a solid 5 #1 WRs in this draft and plenty of depth as well with #2 and slot WRs.
I'm really not sold on Terrance Williams tbqh. Tavarres King has the tools to be an effective NFL receiver, but not that number one receiver that teams are always looking for. Denard Robinson is someone to keep an eye on, but I doubt he'll ever amount to anything in the NFL. Swope is interesting. Woods is probably my favorite receiver, but I doubt he'll be as effective in the NFL as he is at SC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A true #1 WR in the NFL IMO is a guy who's a QB's best option for a completion even when he's covered. If the ball is in the air and the pass isn't thrown short these guys are 'open'.

I don't know how many guys like that are in this draft, or even if you need to be on that tier as a WR prospect to be an outstanding pro.

Athletic prospects who make razor sharp cuts and run disciplined routes with decent deep speed and good hands will have a role in almost any offense.

Just in the NFCE, guys I consider borderline to legit #1s(throw it up and let the WR make a play), are Desean Jackson/Miles Austin and Dez/Cruz and Nicks.
There are just a few guys I consider #1, franchise type WRs in this draft, but several guys I view as potential starters.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

I also feel that a #1 WR doesn't quite mean what it used to. In this pass happy league, more teams spread the ball around to TEs and other WRs so being your teams #1 is awesome and all, but the #2 could bs just as good or at least getting the ball just as much. The position is also over-valued in the draft now and teams know they need WRs so they'll reach. The fact that a team traded up for Justin Blackmon, a guy who I've felt will never be a legit #1, to make him their #1 just proves my point.

Old 07-06-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
bengalbuck
Rookie

bengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
I also feel that a #1 WR doesn't quite mean what it used to. In this pass happy league, more teams spread the ball around to TEs and other WRs so being your teams #1 is awesome and all, but the #2 could bs just as good or at least getting the ball just as much. The position is also over-valued in the draft now and teams know they need WRs so they'll reach. The fact that a team traded up for Justin Blackmon, a guy who I've felt will never be a legit #1, to make him their #1 just proves my point.
Depends on how you define value. Look at the contracts the top WRs got in FA this year. Garcon almost $50 million? Meachem and Laurent Robinson big money? The year before both Sydney Rice and Santonio Holmes got over 40 million....

The way the NFL is right now, almost every team wishes they had another big, speedy WR. So it comes down to supply and demand. If you need a WR and your choice is spending $40+ million on a mediocre vet or "reaching" in the draft and filling your needs at other positions if FA, it may actually make a ton of sense to draft the WR early and spend your FA cash elsewhere.
bengalbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Just in the NFCE, guys I consider borderline to legit #1s(throw it up and let the WR make a play), are Desean Jackson/Miles Austin and Dez/Cruz
Maclin?10char
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 01:48 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMeTiMe View Post
Maclin?10char
homer?10char

Old 07-07-2012, 02:40 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
homer?10char
……………

Yeah, it's totally homer to think that a guy who averages 4.5 catches, 63 yards per game and .5 touchdown per game over the past two seasons is a #1 target. If he hadn't missed three games last season he was on pace for a 1000 yard season. He was 8th in DVOA in 2010 and 23rd in 2011 despite an offseason that was riddled by a cancer scare that caused him to lose upwards of fifteen pounds (which he has now put back on). Oh and he's caught 61% and 66% of his targets the past two seasons. And he's got four games in his career where he topped 140 receiving yards.

Jeremy Maclin is pretty flippin' good.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:42 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Double post. My bad y'all.

Last edited by Bixby (Thumper) : 07-07-2012 at 03:00 AM.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Nice stats. I never said the guy was bad, just not a number 1 wideout. Victor Cruz had incredible stats, but he's not a #1 either. Wes Welker put up great numbers and was used as a #1 wideout, but isn't a #1. Laurent Robinson, Sydney Rice, Percy Harvin, DHB, Crabtree, Mike Williams, every Browns receiver, Earl Bennett, all guys used as #1 who have put up good numbers, but are not #1 wide receivers, just their teams #1 therefore they're targeted a lot and put up good numbers. D-Jax and Maclin are both not #1's, sorry.

Old 07-07-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Quote:
Nice stats. I never said the guy was bad, just not a number 1 wideout. Victor Cruz had incredible stats, but he's not a #1 either. Wes Welker put up great numbers and was used as a #1 wideout, but isn't a #1. Laurent Robinson, Sydney Rice, Percy Harvin, DHB, Crabtree, Mike Williams, every Browns receiver, Earl Bennett, all guys used as #1 who have put up good numbers, but are not #1 wide receivers, just their teams #1 therefore they're targeted a lot and put up good numbers. D-Jax and Maclin are both not #1's, sorry.
Haha, whatever man.