Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-07-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cain is good, TBW is good. Only one person it could be.

Yes, I have been the king the whole time! Vidae, you my friend are about to be executed, what say you?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm this leaves very little for the last baddie
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am pretty sure TBW is either the king or JBond has played us the entire time.

Die scum!
Old 06-07-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Cain is good, TBW is good. Only one person it could be.

Yes, I have been the king the whole time! Vidae, you my friend are about to be executed, what say you?
I called you being the King in our quickchat. I'm not going to prolong this. Well played Shane.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sure thing. I wasn't going to actually TRY to fake the part, but TBW came up with the brilliant idea in the thread that I was the town cryer and I ran with it.

Execute: Vidae

I command our town to go to the arena for the Gladiator Wars about to commence!

Follow Me on Twitter!
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah after a day I kind of knew it.
Vote: Vid

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just end it sirs. There was something controversial that kind of came up but I'm not going to cry over spilled blood. Good game.

Old 06-07-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Woots!!!!!
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Ugh. We could have won too. Ugh.

Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Hopefully we'll find out what it is at least. Honestly, had you not killed Rob, you probably had a good shot, I was going to kill him until IBC said about Bulldogs and then the next day.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-07-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

If Grizz wants to talk about it he can, but I'm not going to be pissy about it. It could have changed the entire dynamic of these last few days but I'm not a poor sport. You three played a great game.

Old 06-07-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae (Role Blocker turned Godfather) has been executed.

TOWN, WOOTY, AND CAIN WIN!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The night that bulldogs got roleblocked, I asked who they wanted to send the kill and they asked if it mattered and I said no because I didn't think it did. I forgot that Cain still had a roleblock and therefore it stopped the death from happening. If I had said it did matter, they may have chose vidae and therefore it wouldn't have been blocked, then they would have had two kills back-to-back as they chose Rob that night which would have made the numbers a lot closer.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I was neutral... That is how I had a feeling about Bulldogs and Broth. I doubted there was 4 neutral characters.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Night Actions:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...jQyc1NBdTBPUUE

Roles:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...YHP0UMa2I\edit

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was my best game easily. Yeah Vid was sketchy, Broth was goofy, and BD sort of became sketchy as it went on, Thanks Shane, the town crier seemed too obvious not to work :D

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo+ATL 4EVER.
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Polymorph?
What did that do, give me many shapes?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

I still can't believe JBond decided to kill Beer that day. If he killed Rob, the mafia would have had a flawless victory.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
The night that bulldogs got roleblocked, I asked who they wanted to send the kill and they asked if it mattered and I said no because I didn't think it did. I forgot that Cain still had a roleblock and therefore it stopped the death from happening. If I had said it did matter, they may have chose vidae and therefore it wouldn't have been blocked, then they would have had two kills back-to-back as they chose Rob that night which would have made the numbers a lot closer.
I think we could have won it if that didn't happen, but mistakes are made and it's no big deal. I'm not going to complain about it. Good game everyone! It was fun, and I liked the idea of one person choosing the outcomes. It was an interesting change.

Old 06-07-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew Shane was the King. That became obvious.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Polymorph?
What did that do, give me many shapes?
He was role-blocked so it didn't work. But it would have turned you into a newt essentially "killing" you. However, if he was killed, you would have returned to human form and would have re-entered the game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Thanks Grizz, this was a fun, weird, game, lol.

How many people did I fool about being king? :D

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-07-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Also, if the royal family all would have been killed, the town would have gotten to elect their new king.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Thanks Grizz, this was a fun, weird, game, lol.

How many people did I fool about being king? :D
I thought it was either you or TBW.