Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Sandusky Victim One Graduates

After being bullied out of his school.

Gotta love the inbred students, parents, and administrators getting on the family's case before this stuff was announced.

The hell this kid had to go through angers me to no end. And his community was no small part of that hell.

This kind of inbred value system makes me wonder just how fair this jury is going to be in the trial. I have no idea why it wasn't moved away from Happy Valley.

Quote:
The mother said she found out there was a meeting of football parents. Its unclear what was said in that meeting. But soon after, Victim 1 and his mom started getting questions from students, parents, friends and acquaintances in the community.
Things like, We heard its [your son] who accused Sandusky, and You guys are just looking for money, and We know Sandusky will be back to coaching soon.
One woman confronted Victim 1s mom in the Goodwill store, the mom said. She told me ... no charges will ever be filed, and hell be back to coaching before long, Victim 1s mom said.
At the request of the state police, the family kept the allegations a secret for nearly three years, and as time passed, people settled down and inquiries faded away.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote