Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-10-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Sandusky Victim One Graduates

After being bullied out of his school.

Gotta love the inbred students, parents, and administrators getting on the family's case before this stuff was announced.

The hell this kid had to go through angers me to no end. And his community was no small part of that hell.

This kind of inbred value system makes me wonder just how fair this jury is going to be in the trial. I have no idea why it wasn't moved away from Happy Valley.

Quote:
The mother said she found out there was a meeting of football parents. Its unclear what was said in that meeting. But soon after, Victim 1 and his mom started getting questions from students, parents, friends and acquaintances in the community.
Things like, We heard its [your son] who accused Sandusky, and You guys are just looking for money, and We know Sandusky will be back to coaching soon.
One woman confronted Victim 1s mom in the Goodwill store, the mom said. She told me ... no charges will ever be filed, and hell be back to coaching before long, Victim 1s mom said.
At the request of the state police, the family kept the allegations a secret for nearly three years, and as time passed, people settled down and inquiries faded away.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The world is full of those people.**** those people.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
The world is full of those people.**** those people.
Amen. So many small minded morons out there.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trial starts tomorrow I believe.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Amen. So many small minded morons out there.
With allegations like that you have to entertain the possibility before rejecting it for just some money grab. The guy has worked with and around children for years and it doesn't matter what he has done on the field or off the field, you can't just write **** like that off. The same way their are some serial killers who are able to have families and them not knowing exactly what there father/husband/son/brother does when you don't see him, its even easier for pedophiles and sexual predators to hide.

When it comes to anyone who has any dealing with children whatsoever you have to check this **** out.

Last edited by Ngatachance92 : 06-10-2012 at 11:49 PM.
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder what those people are saying now. I can't stand people like that.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I wonder what those people are saying now. I can't stand people like that.
They are likely:
1) Not talking about it at all
2) Some are still in all out denial
3) Those that aren't in flat out denial are greatly rationalizing their behaviors by saying that why would you believe the local poor kid instead of the rich and famous coaching legend?
Old 06-19-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The man retired in 1998 while being one of the hottest coaching candidates in the nation because he was forced to by PSU. He has zero chance of being a coach for anything but the prison shower rape squad.

I just wish idiots like this would realize these boys weren't sitting on Papa Sandusky's lap giving him a handjob because they wanted him...