Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GRIZZ!!!!!
Old 06-12-2012, 08:21 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Don't tell Mrs Grizz!
If she gets pissy, do what my dad does when my mom complains about something. "At least it's only ______ and not drinking/smoking/running around!"

Usually shuts her up.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
If she gets pissy, do what my dad does when my mom complains about something. "At least it's only ______ and not drinking/smoking/running around!"

Usually shuts her up.
"Running Around" is bad?

Old 06-12-2012, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't tell Mrs Grizz!
1. Good thing she doesn't know how to find these threads.
2. Finally having a smart phone has done wonders for my ability to follow along and post things without her knowing.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-12-2012, 08:56 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"Running Around" is bad?
Running around = american slang for cheating aka ******* other women.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Usually shuts her up.
Your father is a smart man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 06-12-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
1. Good thing she doesn't know how to find these threads.
2. Finally having a smart phone has done wonders for my ability to follow along and post things without her knowing.
Why does she care if you are on SWDC?

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-12-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ha.

If Cain/BB are happy with my literally posting nothing until Friday morning, then I'll play in the do-over. Considering Jensen didn't post in 5 days...
I asked BB to replace me and told him I wasn't going to be around for awhile. I didn't even realize they put me in the game until I got a PM from BB. By the time I actually got on a computer the thread was already more than 40 pages in and it ended the next day.

BoneKrusher
Old 06-12-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Why does she care if you are on SWDC?
Why wife often gives me **** for being on here. Every time she sees me on here, we have this conversation:

Mrs. JR: Are you on the BLOG again?
JR: It's not a blog, it's a football forum.
Mrs. JR: Football season is over, what are you doing on there?
JR: Playing mafia, looking at funny pictures.
Mrs: JR: You are a loser.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 06-12-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Why wife often gives me **** for being on here. Every time she sees me on here, we have this conversation:

It started out like this but it quickly evolved into "you are spending more time on that stupid game than you are with me."

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-12-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Sounds familiar. The same conversation applies to any football related site, especially fantasy football.

Mrs. Elvis understands that competition with my love for football is not a wise course of action.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
Old 06-12-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Sounds familiar. The same conversation applies to any football related site, especially fantasy football.

Mrs. Elvis understands that competition with my love for football is not a wise course of action.
My wife actually plays in two fantasy football leagues with me. She just doesn't understand this site.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 06-12-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My wife actually plays in two fantasy football leagues with me. She just doesn't understand this site.
Lucky! Mine probably understands the social site more than the FF stuff, but I imagine that's b/c she has zero interest in football.

Old 06-12-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I have to say I was excited for the Gladiator game but as BeerBaron continue to work on this game I am even more excited.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Mine understands Fantasy as she plays in a league with me as well, and she understands my love for this site and the mafia games. She just gets jealous when I spend all my "free time" on this site as opposed to doing with her haha.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-12-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

My reply would be "Who is more of a loser? The loser or the person who married him?"

Needless to day, I don't tend to get into many long lasting relationships.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Mine understands Fantasy as she plays in a league with me as well, and she understands my love for this site and the mafia games. She just gets jealous when I spend all my "free time" on this site as opposed to doing with her haha.
To an extent, it's understandable. These games start up one after the other and playing every one can get extremely time consuming.

Quote:
My reply would be "Who is more of a loser? The loser or the person who married him?"

Needless to day, I don't tend to get into many long lasting relationships.
lmao. I am never afaid to pull out my favorite retort: "So, what does that say about you?" That's always a good time.

Old 06-12-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

This game is going to be awesome btw. Cain and I are putting finishing touches on the roles. This will be hellishly fun to see play out.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to rape and pillage all of your villages
Old 06-12-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
This game is going to be awesome btw. Cain and I are putting finishing touches on the roles. This will be hellishly fun to see play out.
I agree! The tweaking of the formula took us 2 hours this morning. Its been a ton of fun.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

I don't know the slightest thing about Elder Scrolls honestly but I hope if this game is setup like the gladiator one, should be cool.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-12-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Well BeerBaron and I are currently not working on the game we are arguing on how we both want to be one of the characters.

Whomever gets said character is a lucky bastard.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

I will rain fire on you all.

Old 06-12-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah ok, i'll play.

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-12-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Well BeerBaron and I are currently not working on the game we are arguing on how we both want to be one of the characters.

Whomever gets said character is a lucky bastard.
Which game is it over? Morrowind? Skyrim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I will rain fire on you all.
You ain't no Alduin, son!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Closed Thread