Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-12-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
This man speaks the truth.

edit: Except Mandy. **** Mandy.
Well it was a Season 1 picture but I do agree. Glad she was 1 and done.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i don't get IASIP either. i've given it so many shots but it fails to make me laugh. how could you say wilfred is dry?
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I adore IASIP

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
i don't get IASIP either. i've given it so many shots but it fails to make me laugh. how could you say wilfred is dry?
I don't know dry is the right word for it, but bah. It's just really tiring.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Well it was a Season 1 picture but I do agree. Glad she was 1 and done.
Me too. There was no place for her at all and it showed.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IASIP was amazing for the first few seasons but the past couple have not been close to the same standard (most recent was better than the previous couple).

Great show though.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching a rerun one of the best episodes of "House" ever on Universal right now. This show was capable of some very poignant episodes back in Season 3. I'll still miss it, even when it wasn't very good.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

House died in season 4.

The only good thing about House after season 4 was Olivia Wilde.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
House died in season 4.

The only good thing about House after season 4 was Olivia Wilde.
For the most part, yes. Once Amber died (season 4 finale, I think it was), it struggled to string together multiple good episodes. The episode where House was in the mental ward, however, is superb (Season 6 premiere, I think it was). But that barely counts. It was more of a 2-hour TV movie than it was an episode of the show.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked House pretty equally until the end...

Plus Odette Annable is better than Olivia Wilde so it got better with that :)

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 06-12-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished up Season 3 of White Collar. Really, really disliked the direction they took the show. In fact, it was the exact opposite of what I wanted the show to become.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you act like it had less Bomer or something
Old 06-12-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's a direction? All I do is stare at Bomer.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's all we all do. He's too distracting.

And the last season of House was very good. I hated everything about the show when the House and Cuddy relationship was front and center. They did it so poorly and it pissed me off. Before that and after she left though the show was great.

Old 06-13-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I liked House pretty equally until the end...

Plus Odette Annable is better than Olivia Wilde so it got better with that :)
Annable was excellent to look at, but not a very good actor. Her character never took off. She was like a better looking, less interesting Cameron.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:13 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

I think the character started well but when they knew the season was the last they just decided to make her eye candy and god she was good at that!

Do agree that 13 was probably the best character other than House on the show.

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 06-13-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry if it's been discussed but is this another hit for AMC?

Quote:
After a string of critically acclaimed TV successes. "Mad Men," "Breaking Bad" and "The Walking Dead," AMC is looking to add another hit to their lineup -- "Goodfellas," the TV series. Tony Soprano, who?

In 2010, it was reported that Martin Scorsese would join the project, along with the film's original producer Irwin Winkler and writer Nicholas Pileggi, who would write the television script. Pileggi wrote both the script for 1990's "Goodfellas" as well as the novel, Wiseguys. The idea was pitched to HBO, home of "The Sopranos," years ago and the series would follow Henry Hill's time in the witness protection program.

Now, Deadline is exclusively reporting that AMC has officially backed the series, putting the project into development. No word yet on the premise of the show.

"Goodfellas" wouldn't be the only successful film to get a TV reboot. The 1970 cinematic hit "M*A*S*H" spawned one of the most critically acclaimed television series in history, "M*A*S*H," which aired from 1972 to 1983. In more recent years, the 2004 sports drama, "Friday Night Lights" got the television remake treatment, leading to another critically successful, although ratings-challenged, series of the same name, "Friday Night Lights." Most recently,the 1993 legal thriller "The Firm," starring Tom Cruise, got a TV adaptation nearly 20 years later. Josh Lucas is starring in NBC's "The Firm," which recently premiered to dismal ratings.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

AMC has had as many flops as it has successes, and I'm not sure that AMC is the right channel for that kind of show, but I would definitely watch it.. no question.

Old 06-13-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

HBO ordered a pilot called "The Missionary" which is about a guy doing Missionary work who starts to work for the CIA.. and Aaron Paul is in talks to be the lead. I would definitely watch that, mostly because of Paul, but the overall theme of the show sounds interesting enough. And it'll be on HBO, so that is a plus.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
HBO ordered a pilot called "The Missionary" which is about a guy doing Missionary work who starts to work for the CIA.. and Aaron Paul is in talks to be the lead. I would definitely watch that, mostly because of Paul, but the overall theme of the show sounds interesting enough. And it'll be on HBO, so that is a plus.
would that be the end of BB for him though?
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 06-13-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe I am a cynical asshole, but something about a guy doing missionary work sounds ******* lame.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
would that be the end of BB for him though?
Breaking Bad is filming the last season now, so he is probably free. They might actually be done filming the entire season now even though they're airing them a year apart, I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Maybe I am a cynical asshole, but something about a guy doing missionary work sounds ******* lame.
Well, considering he joins the CIA I doubt that the show is about some guy just doing missionary work.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Paul is the best actor on Breaking Bad, I'd love to see him headline a show.

HBO always has interesting show ideas that pop up in the media but never seem to materialize. I remember hearing about Ricky Gervais's religious comedy about an atheist who goes to heaven, I was really stoked about that. Also, does anyone else remember the rumors about HBO developing a drama based on a cult with Kevin Spacey starring as the cult leader? I feel like that would have been stellar as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Breaking Bad is filming the last season now, so he is probably free. They might actually be done filming the entire season now even though they're airing them a year apart, I don't know.

Well, considering he joins the CIA I doubt that the show is about some guy just doing missionary work.
Dust know that thanks broski.