Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-13-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

APS saying Aaron Paul is the best actor on BB is the equivalent of Brodeur proclaiming Firefly is Whedon's worst show. You can make cases for both but you'd be wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB can only end one way right?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just started watching BB the other day, on S2E8 now, and good god do I hope Walter's wife dies.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skylar is one of the most annoying and most hated characters for me ever. She does get much better towards the end of season 3 and season 4.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skyler is fine, stop whining.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I just started watching BB the other day, on S2E8 now, and good god do I hope Walter's wife dies.
They definitely don't make it easy to like her character and she definitely comes off as a giant *****. But most people would if their husband acted like Walter White does. And she is nowhere near as terrible as another wife on an AMC show Lori Grimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
They definitely don't make it easy to like her character and she definitely comes off as a giant *****. But most people would if their husband acted like Walter White does. And she is nowhere near as terrible as another wife on an AMC show Lori Grimes.
The problem I had was her attitude towards Walt jumped way too quickly towards ***** mode without us ever really getting a chance to sympathize with what she was going through. Walt is going through inoperable cancer, something that is going to make people act different when they realize they are on a clock to die. She just jumps at him way too early for the audience to feel bad for her.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-13-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
The problem I had was her attitude towards Walt jumped way too quickly towards ***** mode without us ever really getting a chance to sympathize with what she was going through. Walt is going through inoperable cancer, something that is going to make people act different when they realize they are on a clock to die. She just jumps at him way too early for the audience to feel bad for her.
I thought her reasons were justified, somewhat. She's angry at him for waiting so long to tell her, and then just acting totally normal about it. Plus, he's being overly secretive, before eventually succumbing to chemotherapy he said he didn't want it which would have left her alone to raise a newborn and their high school son, he's being insanely stubborn.......I think Walt is an amazing character, but I don't get why people can't see Skyler's side of it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-13-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I thought her reasons were justified, somewhat. She's angry at him for waiting so long to tell her, and then just acting totally normal about it. Plus, he's being overly secretive, before eventually succumbing to chemotherapy he said he didn't want it which would have left her alone to raise a newborn and their high school son, he's being insanely stubborn.......I think Walt is an amazing character, but I don't get why people can't see Skyler's side of it.
I can see that, I still think it was just too quick of a flip to switch. If they had spent more time with Skylar and those problems sure but for the majority of these issues we just get to see Walt's experiences and then he comes home to her bitching at him without really getting a ton of time seeing her struggling and eventually reaching that point. I'm not saying you dont have reasons to be fine with it, I personally just found it too quick to feel a ton of sympathy for her. Plus there is the whole Ted fiasco.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-13-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, remember, spoilers in here as someone just said they were watching the show for the first time. Show some respect!

But yeah, Skylar is kinda ****** but if you compare her to Lori she is the best female lead in a TV show ever.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Hey, remember, spoilers in here as someone just said they were watching the show for the first time. Show some respect!

But yeah, Skylar is kinda ****** but if you compare her to Lori she is the best female lead in a TV show ever.
Compared to Lori, Jim Parsons is the best female lead in a TV show ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Compared to Lori, Jim Parsons is the best female lead in a TV show ever.
My hatred for Jim Parsons will not allow let to me agree with you, but I agree with the sentiment.

Old 06-13-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Parsons seems like a pretty decent guy, and he really does seem like a bit of a nerd, but it's just a bad character. And I'm not really spoiling much of anything with the Skyler talk.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-13-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Yeah not sure what could be spoiled with the Skylar talk.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-13-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they should have drew carey on Cougar town, but as Ellie's old friend or uncle.

get that gang back together. Never cared much for his show, but just something interesting.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Yeah not sure what could be spoiled with the Skylar talk.

Old 06-14-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Awesome

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/...pisode-posters

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-14-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suits tonight!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Suits tonight!
Hell yes sir! I'm excited. I watched the entire first season last week in preparation for this! Boosh!

Also Burn Notice is solid TV and that is on tonight too.

Old 06-14-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I should have done the same but never had the time. Oh well still ready for it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm officially caught up on Breaking Bad... Bring on season 5!

Old 06-14-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good season opener for Suits.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Good season opener for Suits.
I agree. Should be set up well for the year. Also glad to see new season of White Collar starts July 10.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Psh, USA non Psych and White Collar shows.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-14-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Psh, USA non Psych and White Collar shows.
I only like those 2 and Suits. Never got into any of the others.

sig by BoneKrusher