Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2012, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
No he's not and yes he is.

It's his fault that he's a way better player than Amar'e and they don't fit together at all?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:01 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's his fault that he's a way better player than Amar'e and they don't fit together at all?
Well it is his fault that he needs to hold the ball for 4 or 5 seconds before doing anything with it, and if he's started his move...forget about seeing him pass.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:04 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you guys know how hard it is to root for your rival team in the finals? My whole world has been turned upside down!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:07 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Do you guys know how hard it is to root for your rival team in the finals? My whole world has been turned upside down!
Oh trust me, I had to root for the Pacers and Celtics to not lose this year because of the god damned Heat, I know how much having to root for a team you hate, to beat a team you hate more, sucks

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 06-16-2012, 03:11 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My problem is the Thunder are so god damn likeable, they're starting to grow on me. They need to just go back to Seattle so I can resume my hatred.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Cudders
Rookie

Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Melo is the problem in New York in that he doesnít fit the mold of a championship-caliber superstar. Heís one of the absolute best all-around scorers in the NBA, but his game just lacks the other aspects needed to elevate a team from postseason fodder to championship contender, and his poor attitude has a lot to do with it. He gives inconsistent effort on the defensive end and on the glass and his love for isolation basketball can kill all offensive flow. But whatís frustrating is that he doesnít have to be a ball-stopper or a defensive sieve or a locker room problem. He has the tools to be so much more than that. He just doesnít know how to put them to effective use.

That said, Amare is a shell of his former self and itís clear that his contract will be a bigger issue for the Knicks than Melo going forward.

With regards to the Finals, itís clear that Kevin Durant is locked and loaded right now. Heís been borderline inhuman so far and I donít think that kind of automatic focus is going to subside as the series wears on. Heís a prolific scorer that can get his shot off whenever he wants against whoever he wants.

The obvious problem for the Thunder has been starting, but I think being on the road has the potential to help them in that area. Their home fans are so rabid and the atmosphere that goes with that franchiseís first Finals appearance was so electric. As the series moves to Miami, and a more subdued home court, it allows the Thunder to narrow their attention to just their basketball.

Other than coming out harder, I donít expect the Thunder to make a ton of adjustments. For starters, the defender responsible for Battier either needs to cheat less or close quicker. Battier isnít going to shoot almost 70% from downtown all series, but heís still a capable sharpshooter that needs to be curbed at this point. Heís nailed a few momentum-swinging threes. And Russell Westbrookís showing in Game 2 wasnít the worst point guard performance in the Finals of all-time. Thatís ridiculous. Westbrook has his stretches of questionable shot selection, but he still creates splashes and gives the Heat a lot to think about. Coming out in Game 3, Iíd like to see him be more aggressive. With his explosiveness, he can get to his spots on the court. He doesnít need to settle for long, contested jumpers from the start. He needs to pound the paint and get to the rim or utilize that improved pull-up in the process. Just needs to be in attack mode from tip-to-buzzer.

As far as Miami goes, the offense still bogs down for extended periods of time. The side pick-and-rolls for LeBron and Wade created a good amount of offense against the Pacers and Celtics, but the Thunder have much better foot speed to mirror and range to recover. When their offense stagnates with isolation sets, Miami struggles to get good shots on a consistent basis, putting extra pressure on their superstars to make the tough ones. Most of these games are decided in a small window, which makes offensive execution and getting good shots at crucial times critical. From what Iíve seen, I have more confidence in the Thunder to do that than I do the Heat. Thatís the reason the Heatís perimeter defense is one of the ultimate deciders in this series for me. Because in addition to battling the Thunderís power hitters, the trio of Battier, Wade, and LeBron can manufacture offense in transition via generating turnovers on defense.

Speaking of which, LeBron is the best defender in the NBA. Howard and Chandler are world-class defenders in their own right, and deserve their accolades, but neither can do what LeBron does because LeBron is such a flexible, versatile defender. He can guard one-to-five on most nights and do a superb job at each. He can stick with the opposing teamís best perimeter scorer or drop down and become a stout post defender. His supreme athleticism is a big factor in his defensive success, but he still understands concepts like maintaining sound positioning. Heís just such a rare, remarkable talent.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phil Jackson is a ***** anyway. I never considered him a Knick. **** you Phil Jackson, **** your Bulls, and **** your Lakers. You front runner. **** you.

We have a championship team, and next year, we're gonna play like it. Lin. Melo. Stat. Get some bitches.

#KnicksIn2013
Old 06-16-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Phil Jackson is a ***** anyway. I never considered him a Knick. **** you Phil Jackson, **** your Bulls, and **** your Lakers. You front runner. **** you.

We have a championship team, and next year, we're gonna play like it. Lin. Melo. Stat. Get some bitches.

#KnicksIn2013
What a sloppy rant. Not surprising though.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
At least he cares about his team and posted in here when they were godawful in the year when they won like 20 games, unlike certain Knicks fans.
I've been a Knicks fan since Ewing and Marc Jackson played together. Don't even go there.

Just because I didn't post in this ******** thread before doesn't mean I wasn't a fan.

Basketball purists are so ******* annoying.

#KnicksIn2013
Old 06-16-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

And **** Phil Jackson.

So Isolate Jordan was cool. Isolate Kobe was cool. But Iso Melo is all of a sudden a problem?

**** you, you hypocrite. He just wants a ready made team like he always does He doesn't have the heart to build a team.

We don't need that garbage in NY
Old 06-16-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
#KnicksIn2066
Fixed it for you

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

I'm not ready to say Amar'e a shell of the player he was, because he still had games where they actually went to him early, while he was healthy, and he beasted. The condensed schedule and the personal tragedy in his life really took a tole on him. He was a shell of the player he used to be last season, but I still think he could return to form. Especially since he won't need to be slimming down during the season now that he knows we have Chandler and he won't be playing the 5.

My biggest worry is Melo, specifically how long it takes him to make decisions, the man almost never catches the ball and rapidly does something with it, if he's going to pass he needs to hold it and survey the court, if he's going to try to score he needs to hold the ball for a little bit while he decides how he's going to do that. If he could make his decisions quicker I'd have much less concerns about him, regardless of whether he made better decisions or not.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-16-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

#KnicksIn2013

Quote:
And **** Phil Jackson.

So Isolate Jordan was cool. Isolate Kobe was cool. But Iso Melo is all of a sudden a problem?

**** you, you hypocrite. He just wants a ready made team like he always does He doesn't have the heart to build a team.

We don't need that garbage in NY

Old 06-16-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 06-17-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 06-17-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahaha now that is gold right there.
Old 06-17-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody know if you can watch on espn3?
Old 06-17-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudders View Post
Melo is the problem in New York in that he doesnít fit the mold of a championship-caliber superstar. Heís one of the absolute best all-around scorers in the NBA, but his game just lacks the other aspects needed to elevate a team from postseason fodder to championship contender, and his poor attitude has a lot to do with it. He gives inconsistent effort on the defensive end and on the glass and his love for isolation basketball can kill all offensive flow. But whatís frustrating is that he doesnít have to be a ball-stopper or a defensive sieve or a locker room problem. He has the tools to be so much more than that. He just doesnít know how to put them to effective use.

That said, Amare is a shell of his former self and itís clear that his contract will be a bigger issue for the Knicks than Melo going forward.

With regards to the Finals, itís clear that Kevin Durant is locked and loaded right now. Heís been borderline inhuman so far and I donít think that kind of automatic focus is going to subside as the series wears on. Heís a prolific scorer that can get his shot off whenever he wants against whoever he wants.

The obvious problem for the Thunder has been starting, but I think being on the road has the potential to help them in that area. Their home fans are so rabid and the atmosphere that goes with that franchiseís first Finals appearance was so electric. As the series moves to Miami, and a more subdued home court, it allows the Thunder to narrow their attention to just their basketball.

Other than coming out harder, I donít expect the Thunder to make a ton of adjustments. For starters, the defender responsible for Battier either needs to cheat less or close quicker. Battier isnít going to shoot almost 70% from downtown all series, but heís still a capable sharpshooter that needs to be curbed at this point. Heís nailed a few momentum-swinging threes. And Russell Westbrookís showing in Game 2 wasnít the worst point guard performance in the Finals of all-time. Thatís ridiculous. Westbrook has his stretches of questionable shot selection, but he still creates splashes and gives the Heat a lot to think about. Coming out in Game 3, Iíd like to see him be more aggressive. With his explosiveness, he can get to his spots on the court. He doesnít need to settle for long, contested jumpers from the start. He needs to pound the paint and get to the rim or utilize that improved pull-up in the process. Just needs to be in attack mode from tip-to-buzzer.

As far as Miami goes, the offense still bogs down for extended periods of time. The side pick-and-rolls for LeBron and Wade created a good amount of offense against the Pacers and Celtics, but the Thunder have much better foot speed to mirror and range to recover. When their offense stagnates with isolation sets, Miami struggles to get good shots on a consistent basis, putting extra pressure on their superstars to make the tough ones. Most of these games are decided in a small window, which makes offensive execution and getting good shots at crucial times critical. From what Iíve seen, I have more confidence in the Thunder to do that than I do the Heat. Thatís the reason the Heatís perimeter defense is one of the ultimate deciders in this series for me. Because in addition to battling the Thunderís power hitters, the trio of Battier, Wade, and LeBron can manufacture offense in transition via generating turnovers on defense.

Speaking of which, LeBron is the best defender in the NBA. Howard and Chandler are world-class defenders in their own right, and deserve their accolades, but neither can do what LeBron does because LeBron is such a flexible, versatile defender. He can guard one-to-five on most nights and do a superb job at each. He can stick with the opposing teamís best perimeter scorer or drop down and become a stout post defender. His supreme athleticism is a big factor in his defensive success, but he still understands concepts like maintaining sound positioning. Heís just such a rare, remarkable talent.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody didn't read's Cudders on my watch... NOBODY!
Old 06-17-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is the okc defense "let lebron have anything he wants?"
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like James is sick of being called a choker right now! Going HAM!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you call that a phantom call because that was not a foul...

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I think you call that a phantom call because that was not a foul...
He made it look like he got fouled. Just like the next trip down didn't get touched but shot it like he got contact. But Dwade has always been great at that, it's all a part of the game. He so many times kicks guys in the balls and gets the foul call.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KD making it look easy shooting it. Lebron is havingt his way in the paint it's getting ridiculous.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else see Perkins giving up on th play and throwing his arms up well before the Heat grabbed that rebound?

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote