Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I'll have you know that Yoda doesn't reply to my PMs either. We've made one trade this year (a horrific failure for both of us since we've each since cut the player we acquired) and that came through me offering on Yahoo and him accempting with no words exchanged.
Yoda doesn't like talking while making love...
Old 06-20-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
I'd send back sexy pictures that would get me arrested...I wouldn't do that.
Yoda is always NSFW.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Note to self: Never listen to Brodeur when he questions one of your free agent pickups. Dillon Gee is owning and Brodeur convinced me he would suck and to bench him.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is not what happened.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-20-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
That is not what happened.
It damn well is.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You asked if you should start him and I said no.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-20-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You asked if you should start him and I said no.
You were very wrong. On his way to a complete game shutout.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gee looks fantastic tonight. Why would you ask Brodie over me whether or not you should start a Met?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-20-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sat Masterson with a complete game 9 K gem tonight. My SP depth needs to be traded soon.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-20-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Gee looks fantastic tonight. Why would you ask Brodie over me whether or not you should start a Met?
You are competition. Brodeur is a 2-month wonder.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
You are competition. Brodeur is a 2-month wonder.
Poor Brodie.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-20-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Poor Brodie.
He needs to make moves and stop being fearful of changing up his roster.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You mean to say he needs to make a trade with you?
Old 06-21-2012, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Poor Brodie.
***** COME UP WITH A NEW TRADE OR FIGURE **** OUT.

Quote:
GF apparently went from thinking about a trade I had with him, to just ignoring it. So there's that. On another note, since you speak (these are the noises I make)...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-21-2012, 12:16 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You mean to say he needs to make a trade with you?
EXACTLY. He could use Verlander.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
EXACTLY. He could use Verlander.
So could anyone, but probably not at a cost similar to what you wanted from me. Kinsler and Ellsbury.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
So could anyone, but probably not at a cost similar to what you wanted from me. Kinsler and Ellsbury.
You know that wasn't the deal. It was Verlander plus another person.

My offer to Brodeur was Verlander for Cargo.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I fail to see how trading a top 3-5 fantasy hitter over the last three years is a good idea.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-21-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
You know that wasn't the deal. It was Verlander plus another person.

My offer to Brodeur was Verlander for Cargo.
Yeah, you wanted to give me Michael "200 years old with a .300 OBP" Young.

Cargo is better than Verlander and by the looks of things, Brodeur needs hitting, not pitching.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I didn't ignore it Brodie. I told you I'm kind of iffy on it so I'm still deciding.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-21-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, you wanted to give me Michael "200 years old with a .300 OBP" Young.

Cargo is better than Verlander and by the looks of things, Brodeur needs hitting, not pitching.
Well that's the best 2B I had to help you replace Kinsler, but you never came back with another option of what you wanted in addition to Verlander. Talks ended when you said Kinsler straight up for Verlander was what you would be willing to do. Period.

Giving up Verlander for an upgrade from Young to Kinsler is stupid for me.

As for the asking price for Verlander... think Cargo level... otherwise, he's going nowhere, cause I'm perfectly happy with having the best Ace in the game.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Excuse me? I have R.A. Dickey.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-21-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:

As for the asking price for Verlander... think Cargo level... otherwise, he's going nowhere, cause I'm perfectly happy with having the best Ace in the game.
We're perfectly happy if you never tell us you're "shopping" Verlander again, cause we're perfectly happy with having better players that you want but can't have.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
We're perfectly happy if you never tell us you're "shopping" Verlander again, cause we're perfectly happy with having better players that you want but can't have.
Oh I'm shopping Verlander. Just not to you. Suck it!
Old 06-22-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Evidently, I should not have played it cautious with Roy Oswalt's return.

5 scoreless innings so far.
Closed Thread