Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 01-09-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Galvineee
Rookie

Galvineee hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Can any body tell me what team was winner? thanks in advance :)
Old 02-21-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default ESPN League??

Anyone interested in being part of a new league? If there are 10 or so of us that are, I will set up an espn draft/league. Gaging interest...
Poz51 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:05 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Send- Chris Sale and Micheal Bourn
Receive- Ichiro, Chase Headley, and Sean Marshall

Standard 5x5 h2h 8 team league. I do need saves but I'm thinking no. My other outfielders are Upton, Victorino, Hart, and Trumbo.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:17 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Send trumbo get hosmer?

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5x5 Roto League. I'm in first place by 12 points, but I'm in bubbles with HR/R's/RBI. Dominating Average and SB. Pitching is doing well, anchored by Darvish, Strasburg, Lester, and Homer Bailey.

Stuck pretty hard with 3B, as Moustakas is not doing what I need him to do, and there aren't good waiver options available. Have the following offer:

I give: Sin Shoo Choo + player to be dropped (likely Mous)

I get: Lance Berkman + David Frees

For some reason, I have this feeling like I'm getting screwed. I won't lose out on points, I don't think. Really just a question of whether Mous will turn it around or not.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
5x5 Roto League. I'm in first place by 12 points, but I'm in bubbles with HR/R's/RBI. Dominating Average and SB. Pitching is doing well, anchored by Darvish, Strasburg, Lester, and Homer Bailey.

Stuck pretty hard with 3B, as Moustakas is not doing what I need him to do, and there aren't good waiver options available. Have the following offer:

I give: Sin Shoo Choo + player to be dropped (likely Mous)

I get: Lance Berkman + David Frees

For some reason, I have this feeling like I'm getting screwed. I won't lose out on points, I don't think. Really just a question of whether Mous will turn it around or not.
Keep Choo & Moose, Freeze is not proven this year even over Mike, also Berkman is older i wouldn't trust him over what Choo is doing so far. If you're willing to part with Choo i have to feel like you can get an above avarage 3B in return. Also if you feel like you're getting ripped off you usually are

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote