Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 06-22-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFL.com fantasy keeper league!!!!

Thought I'd open up a league. This is going to be a Live draft... If you can't make the date, don't join.

I'm going to open it up here as well as with a few of my friends/ colleagues.

This is a Keeper League as well as a PPR league. If you have any objections to any of the scoring, please let me know.

I know I have a "bad rep" with fantasy leagues, but I'm only posting this for people that want to join, I'm not going to dick around with an online draft this time, nor am I going to enter everything manually. If you want to join, please just reply, and If I like you, I will send you information for the league.

The date of the draft is:

Aug 26, 2012 4:00pm CDT...Again, if you cannot make this time, don't ask me to join.

Scoring:

Passing Yards:1 point per 25 yards
Passing Touchdowns:4 points
Interceptions Thrown:-2 points
Rushing Yards:1 point per 10 yards
Rushing Touchdowns:6 points
Receptions:0.5 points
Receiving Yards:1 point per 10 yards
Receiving Touchdowns:6 points
Kickoff and Punt Return Yards:1 point per 25 yards
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns:8 points
Fumble Recovered for TD:6 points
Fumbles Lost:-2 points
2-Point Conversions:2 points
Kicking
PAT Made:1 point
PAT Missed:-1 point
FG Made 0-19:3 points
FG Made 20-29:3 points
FG Made 30-39:3 points
FG Made 40-49:4 points
FG Made 50+:5 points
FG Missed 0-19:-5 points
FG Missed 20-29:-4 points
FG Missed 30-39:-3 points
FG Missed 40-49:-2 points
FG Missed 50+:-1 point
Defense / Special Teams
Sacks:1 point
Interceptions:2 points
Fumbles Recovered:2 points
Safeties:2 points
Touchdowns:6 points
Blocked Kicks:3 points
Kickoff and Punt Return Yards:1 point per 25 yards
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns:6 points
Points Allowed 0:10 points
Points Allowed 1-6:7 points
Points Allowed 7-13:4 points
Points Allowed 14-20:1 point
Points Allowed 21-27:0 points
Points Allowed 28-34:-1 point
Points Allowed 35+:-4 points

Quarterback:1
Running Back:2
Wide Receiver:2
Tight End:1
Wide Receiver / Running Back:1
Kicker:1
Defensive Team:1
Bench:6

12 teams, 2 divisions.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

-Vikes

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.

Last edited by vikes_28 : 07-19-2012 at 09:03 PM.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be down. How many people you looking for?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know you wanna let me join! i'll be active aswell.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:55 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated OP to include roster spots and how many teams/ divisions.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 06-23-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cant make the date. **** me right

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

I suppose if you can't make the time you can join. I just don't want people to become inactive if they have an auto draft and then get a bad team. Especially since this is a keeper league.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 06-24-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 teams is a bit much, I say we make it 10 so we fill up faster and add another flex to the starting roster or another TE with 6 bench still. Having an even number of rounds screws the guy with the last pick so that's why I kept the bench at 6 while adding one starter.

Old 06-25-2012, 07:14 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm able to do this if you still need another. I disagree with going below 12 teams. I prefer 12 to 14 team leagues myself. I'm fine with the scoring settings as is, but I would think of making the ppr settings worth .5 for RB, .75 for WR, and a full point for TE. Then also make the RB/WR flex position a RB/WR/TE flex position. Those are just a couple suggestions, as I said before I'm fine with how things are set up if you want to keep it the same.

How are trades going to be handled? League vote or by Commish?
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

One last bump before I start sending messages to those interested?

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

FYI, I changed the date of the draft. It is updated in the original post.

I sent messages to all the people that requested to join with the link to the league as well as the password.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be down.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

We need 4 more

Old 07-31-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

i need to send go eagles another invite. I have 1 other friend that is going to join.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

We need 1 more.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be down to join, never done a keeper league before though. Does it cost anything?
Old 08-09-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want in as well.

Old 08-10-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

sorry, guys, i got this full just a couple of days ago. I think 14 teams would just be too many.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Don't forget that our draft is tomorrow!

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Had to change the date on me.

Old 08-26-2012, 01:21 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still in Ukraine, but I'll be at the draft. By my calculations... I believe it will be midnight for me. No problem. See ya tonight.
Old 08-26-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Live draft is open!

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:46 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Woah. A .34 victory in week 1. Not sure who I beat, but good game.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:43 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Who here would drop Ryan Mathews on the week of his return? I just added him today...
Old 09-21-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

you dick!!!! I wanted to pick him up in the waivers.

Also it wasn't anyone here.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

ugh, sometimes being in 1st place blows. last on the waivers...can never pick up players i want.... If you guys haven't been active...get your **** together!

Don't forget this is a keeper league...so if your team sucks you can do better next year!

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.