Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-22-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CAR GM should have played a little better hard ball with Shero. He could have probably kept Brian Dumoulin out of the deal. Pittsburgh needs to stay the hell away from Suter.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pens have 14.6 million cap space. I could see them going after Parise and/or Suter. Hopefully they get one of them.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Pens have 14.6 million cap space. I could see them going after Parise and/or Suter. Hopefully they get one of them.
Well a source says Suter wants to stay in the Western conference. I don't really get that though. Whats the difference? You guys should throw everything you got at Parise though. That'd be sick. Suter/Semin is my dream for the Wings.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Well a source says Suter wants to stay in the Western conference. I don't really get that though. Whats the difference? You guys should throw everything you got at Parise though. That'd be sick. Suter/Semin is my dream for the Wings.
I don't get it either. Didn't that rumor get re-bunked, though? Yeah, I want Parise real bad. I think he'll end up in Detroit, Pittsburgh, or Jersey. Kings are a dark horse, too.

Pens have a billion defensive prospects ready for action. So in a way, the Michalek deal makes sense.

Also, Shero has to have something up his sleeve. I trust him.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We don't want Semin. Rethink your dream, Scotty.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
You don't have 14.6 million in genuine cap dollars. Everyone knows the cap isn't staying at 70 million.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I hope not, Datsyuk and Semin where amazing together for Russia.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Who do you want? I wish Penner wasn't such a huge risk. He has the size the Wings desperately need.
Old 06-23-2012, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Who do you want? I wish Penner wasn't such a huge risk. He has the size the Wings desperately need.
If we're not getting Parise (which I've never thought we were), I'd so after Jagr first. I want a top 6 forward on a 1-year deal if we can get one. If we get the defensemen we need, that alone is going to limit what we can do in future offseasons, which will have better free agent classes than this one.

I'd take Ryan Smyth, too. I'd rather have Hudler back than Semin.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:11 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<3333

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Habs just got Collberg. I bet Woot is happy to get a Sweed.
Old 06-23-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fuckinggggggggggggggg yeah COLLBERG!!!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-23-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Galchenyuk, Collberg and Thrower ?!?!?! fapfapfapfap

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-23-2012, 09:28 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frk is an interesting pick here.

1st Round talent, but injury history is a concern.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
Best draft in forever.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Tim Bozon now holy crap this is good

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-23-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Slepyshev would be awesome here.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Have heard nothing but great things regarding Matia Marcantuoni. Seems to be that if he never got hurt, he would have gone a whole lot higher.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Jets acquire the rights to Jonas Gustavsson.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

The Monster might benefit from a change of scenery.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I don't understand how any of you non-Canadians actually follow minor league, junior hockey.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Randy Miller, beat writer for the Flyers, tweeted that he heard at the NHL Draft that Suter= Wings and Parise= Penguins.

https://twitter.com/#!/RandyJMiller
Old 06-23-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Habs raped the first two rounds of this draft.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Congratulations, ya bastard.

Quote:

<3333
<333333333333

Quote:
I don't understand how any of you non-Canadians actually follow minor league, junior hockey.
I'd be so into junior if I lived in Canada. Alas, I don't catch much outside of playoffs, highlights, and various tournaments.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 06-23-2012 at 12:05 PM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm ok with San Jose's 1st rounder in Hertl. He's close to being NHL ready and I think his skillset will transfer over pretty well to North American hockey. You typically look for somebody with a little higher upside there, but he should be at least a quality 3rd line center with the potential to be a 2nd liner in the Joe Pavelski mold.

Chris Tierney was a reach in the 2nd round, but he's really underrated because he got buried on a very deep London team. Good speed, untapped offensive potential, and good two-way skills. Would have liked him better in the 3rd/4th, but who knows if he would have been there. I wish SJ would have traded up for Thrower or Frk instead.

I really like Daniel O'Regan in the 5th. Played well for USA in the U-18 tournament and did decent in the US NDTP as well. Committed to BU. Interested to see how he progresses over the years.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote